Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

OT Warrior

Linuz
    Linuz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

OT Warrior Empty OT Warrior

Post  Linuz Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am

Your name: Nacho

Your age: 22

Your nationality:Bulgarian

Your current occupation: Student

Your time zone: Gmt+3

Character information.

Character name: Dilom

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Elf

Your spec: Protection

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): str: 145, agi: 45, stam: 205, hit 4%, block 5%, dodge 9%

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): Zandalar Vindicator's Armguards +9 stamina Kromcrush's Chestplate +100hp Grimy Metal Boots + 7 stamina Bloodlord's Defender + Crusader

Fire resistance: 20 at the moment

Nature resistance: 10 at the moment (elfs rulez)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Enchanting(cruasader/lifestealing/some from rep/nothink from raid),/Tailoring (cloak of warding/24 ench bag/some from rep/nothink from raid)
    can craft Hide of the wild and 18slot bags!!

Blacksmithing/Armorsmith

Do you have a character for herbing?: no

Played time (/played in game for details): 4d 17h 34m

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): both

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: No

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Xperl, KTM, and my favorite is AtlasLoot ofc =)

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG/AQ20/MC full

What class did you play: Priest(tbc,lich)Druid(tbc,lich)Hunter(tbc,lich)Warlock(classic,tbc,lich)(Warrior classic)

Equipment:
    Helm of Might
    Medallion of Steadfast Might
    Stockade Pauldrons
    Shadow Prowler's Cloak
    Kromcrush's Chestplate +100hp
    Zandalar Vindicator's Armguards +9 stamina
    Stonegrip Gauntlets
    Zandalar Vindicator's Belt
    Warmaster Legguards
    Grimy Metal Boots + 7 stamina
    Band of the Ogre King x2
    Vigilance Charm
    Lifestone
    Bloodlord's Defender + Crusader
    Draconian Deflector
    (Optional) Tell us about your guild: Not much to say, im alone online all times

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Probably, havent downloaded it tho.

Do you have a mic: yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): DKP, with no limit maximum bids

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: no

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): im there for it

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Raiding

Why do you want to join Praeda:

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): Good tanking skills

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): yes ofc! becose it learn you to be careful and following tactic Wink

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: i dont have another way to join your guild! agree ofc =)

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): i haven`t a wife i like to swim and i think thats all! So if im not studying i on my computer =)

Zerroc's favourite song: hahahaha google say its Lonely Island - Like a boss!
    i dont know who is Zerroc, but this track so funny =)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Taunt never resist ;] rofl

galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

OT Warrior Empty Re: OT Warrior

Post  galahead Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:53 am

I like it
    +1

Please note that the guild is undergoing some restructuring due to Raid leader quiting so we are all trying to be a bit more petient than usual. If you want to be patient with us you are welcome to join imo.
    Linuz
    Linuz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Linuz Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 am

now i enchant my shield with + 7 stamina
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:06 am

Hello there, I've got few suggestions for you
    Shield enchant +2% block
    New rings: Naglering from BRD, and Argent Dawn token ring, quite easy to obtain, or vote points ZG one.
    Legs with no defense, well >.>
    Deathbone set from scholo is easily farmed up, or from stratholme balnazzar legs.
    Lifestone trinket is a no-no. BRD trinket with defense is what you need.

Keep updates up.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Like i told you ingame, work on your enchants please.

7 stamina on shield is not so bad for you as OT, because you lack of gear at the moment and you need more HP. Crusader on your weapon is not very useful, try to get +15 Agility or Icy Weapon. (I can make you the Icy Weapon)

You really need new boots and legs, so work on it asap and you'll be ready for a trial raid Tuesday.

See you soon
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 pm

I know we are currently in need of a new off-tank, that being said we are generally very particular about accepting tank applications as agreeing to be a tank in a top raiding guild is a fairly large commitment. Problems that tanks have to deal with which other members don't are as follows:

1:More expensive consumable costs.
    2:Higher pressure role (If you fail it is has larger consequences for the rest of the raid).
    3:100% attendance is mandatory (We will rely on you more than any other class/role).
    4:We will invest a large effort into gearing you up (Are you a honorable person who will stay with us after being geared up? Even when we are wiping on new content?).

That being said, if you can improve your gear slightly and can honestly provide the commitment that is described above I would give you a +1.
    Linuz
    Linuz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Linuz Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:25 pm

i really try to find new boots and pants and i want to come in Praeda becouse for a long time i try to find good guild with weekly raids this is my first apply in guild forums so if you can help me wich pants and boots are good for me i will go and farm
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi,

First of all I don't know much about you except the things stated above. But I like your spirit and hope that you can bring that with you!
    +1, and remember work hard!

Kind regards
    Kazekan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:59 am