Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Holy priest app.

Avshar
    Avshar
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 104

Holy priest app. Empty Holy priest app.

Post  Avshar Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 pm

General information.

Your name:
    Peter

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Slovak

Your current occupation:
    I am a student, running my own bussines

Your time zone:
    Server time (GMT +1)

Character information.

Character name:
    Avsharr

What class do you play:
    Priest

Your race:
    Night elf

Your spec:
    17/34/0

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    I am playing a holy priest, currently have 3xt1 and 2xt2 + benediction. And some bis blues from zg or 5 man dungeons. I have +691 healing and 22 mp5s.
    6k mana (without any buffs or potions/flasks).

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    I have enchanted every important part of my gear, like staff, bracers, gloves, pants. I dont have enchant on turban from zg, cause i didnt receive the idol. It was only for t2 enchants.

Fire resistance: About resistances, its not anything special. I didnt really need it so far, so my fire resistance is low.

Nature resistance: I got two items in the bank, it can be like 50 Nr. If this will be neccessary for AQ, i will be happy to work on it.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I have herbalism and alchemy. I can make only standard potions, like mana pots, mongoose, etc. Unfortunately, i ve been unlucky on the flask recipes. Also, i ve been thinking about switching alch with enchanting, might do that in the future.

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes, i am herbing with this character.

Played time (/played in game for details):
    15days and one hour. On this realm. Like 380 days played on retail (through all the expansions)

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):
    Yes, both of them.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Connect. This my first guild i joined on this realm. I joined as a fresh lvl 60 with some gear and become a priests CL. After some weeks of successful raiding and progressing through the endgame instances, some ppl decided they have enough and stopped playing. We couldnt do a raid for last two raiding days so the guild master decided to disband the guild (I suppose, cause i dont have any more informations on this.)

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Big wigs, CT raid, Ag unit frames, dmg meter, ktm etc.. many addons, i am happy they are working Smile. At least some of them.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    If its concerning only vanilla, i didnt play so much in that days. Got a priest and progressed through mc and ony, being stopped by vael in bwl. In tbc i killed illidan, in wotlk i killed hc lich 25, and in cata cleared all available content. (Everything in the realm first guild. I want to say by this, i am used to raid 5-6 days a week without any complications or problems)

What class did you play:
    I played a holy priest.

Equipment:
    Nothing special, some t1s and some zg items.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    Hmm.. i dont really remember. It was many years ago. It was a standard raiding guild, cant say anything more, cause i dont remember.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes, i am.

Do you have a mic:
    Yes, i have.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yes, i do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): I like dkp more than loot council, so yea, i am ready to work with it.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes, i dont have any problems with consumables, althoug i can only farm herbs for the flasks. Sp hopefully, i can find someone in the guild who will be willing to run scholo once - twice a week for some flasks.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Nope, this is my only character atm.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):
    Yes I am, times fit perfectly for me.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    I expect a good community of people, working together, helping each other out and having good times back in the best wow there ever was.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I d like to take on progressing you started, to be on every raid and progress through naxx. Also, i d love to be a part of a serious raiding guild, which has mature players with good attitude.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    Solid and stable raiding, nice chatting with me Surprised, I am active, supportive and helpful.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Yes i do. I love progressing. The epic feeling of killing something new. Also, from my PoV, its much better to get your gear throug progressing, than to be boosted by some guild and get all you gear free. Also, It requires an effort to put into the progress, which has always been the most interesting part of this game (Progressing in general)

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes, i am a spammer Twisted Evil I just love guilds with active forums, where you can talk about anything you want and get a response from some other people.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    Well.. my hobbies. Its deffintely economics, trading, financial markets. I am single and i dont want a gf, they are only leeching money from us -.- . So there is no possibility, that i will fall in love and stop playing.

Zerroc's favourite song: Like a boss :d

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I am a dedicated player, can and want to raid. I am coming prepared for raids, i can stay even pass the raid time and i am willing to run optional raids too. Also, some 5men, if anyone needs help there
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Holy priest app. Empty Re: Holy priest app.

Post  Franckdux Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:29 pm

I talked to you ingame and i think you are the kind of person we are looking for. You are not afraid to wipe, want to progress and have a good experience of the game.

It's a big +1 for me
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to apply to us.

Your application is complete and your gear is up to par, and you also seem like a person who would fit in with us. Don't worry about the flasks, others (me for example) can make them for you either in Scholo or BWL. There are two minor things missing, your head enchant (if the +8dh from DM is a hassle, we do ZG runs as well), and possibly one more NR item, as you will need 80+ unbuffed for skeram at least. Either get another sylvan item or the gaia cloak with +15NR, my alt almaia can craft these for you and do the enchant.

I share your view on progression and not getting free epics from farm guilds, as many other people in this guild. I have nothing more to add, two of your ex-guildies already joined us and you have my vote.

edit: franck giving you a thumbs up means welcome to praeda, whisper me, franckdux, mofoleone or velozz for an invite
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Welcome to Praeda.
    Liebeskrank
    Liebeskrank
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 81

Post  Liebeskrank Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Heroic Lich King was a demanding fight for most guilds. Really glad to see such players applying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:45 pm