Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

Holy Priest - New App ( I think it's better )

Anonymous
    Nanael

Holy Priest - New App ( I think it's better ) Empty Holy Priest - New App ( I think it's better )

Post  Nanael Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 pm

General information.

Your name: Bartosz
    Your age: 24
    Your nationality: Poland
    Your current occupation: Student
    Your time zone: EU (Gmt +1)

Character information.

Character name: Nanael
    What class do you play: Priest
    Your race: Night Elf
    Your spec: 26/25/0
    Your current gear: 6/8 T1, have Will of Arlockk(+20 spirit) and some blue gear
    Fire resistance: 40
    Nature resistance: 15
    Your professions: Engineering(300)/Herbalism(300)

PvE experience:

What class did you play: Holy Priest
    Equipment: 6/8 T1, Will of Arlockk(+20 spirit)

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: My old guild (Neckbeards) play on US time….. But I live in Europe and I need a sleep Wink Soo…. I leave them…..

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes, sure
    Do you have a mic: Yes, I do
    Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes ;D
    Are you ready to work with our loot system: I love a DKP system…. (Because I play all week )

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Realy no problem for me ;D
    What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Good team, good people, and good raids. Very Happy I realy try to find a very good progressiv guild.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because I would like a meet interested people and meaby new friends.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: Good question Very Happy he he Hmmmm…. I think I have a experience and time to play Wink

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Sure

Tell us about yourself: My name is Bartosz. I live in Wieliczka a small city near Cracow. I m a student. I love play in Wow… this is my addiction, realy… Very Happy I am a guy who lika a play a soccer and basketball…. I have 194 of height and I realy good…. (modest Very Happy ha ha ha)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I am playing this game from the beginning. I have a great experience in order with time to become even better….

Zerroc's favourite song: Why not... Let's get this party started ;p
    [i]
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Holy Priest - New App ( I think it's better ) Empty Re: Holy Priest - New App ( I think it's better )

Post  Blueprint Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:28 pm

It seems that you still didn't check https://praeda.forumotion.com/t61-read-this-before-applying
    Sorry but I can't give you another chance. Thank you for your time!
    Denied

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 am