Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Holy Priest

Sade
    Sade
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 80

Holy Priest Empty Holy Priest

Post  Sade Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:06 pm

General information.

Your name:
    Nacho

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Bulgarian

Your current occupation:
    Student

Your time zone:
    +1 GMT

Character information.

Character name:
    Sade

What class do you play:
    Priest

Your race:
    Night Elf

Your spec:
    Holy (21/30/0)

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    Dustwind Turban
    Lady Alizabeth's Pendant
    Mantle of Lost Hope
    Hide of the Wild (Getting mats for Sublety at the moment)
    Robe of the Magi
    Vambraces of Prophecy +24 healing
    Gloves of Prophecy +30 healing
    Belt of the Inquisition
    Padre's Trousers
    Boots of Prophecy
    Band of Rumination
    Rosewine Circle
    Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
    Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon
    Zulian Scepter of Rites i need only quest item from Majo for Benediction and really soon will change it with Bene+ enchant got already Eye
    Elder's Amber Stave of Healing
    Mana Channeling Wand

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    The lack of superior enchants are because i don`t wanna spend too much time and money on the enchants, and especially since the items aren't fully top notch pre raid (some of them).
    Fire resistance:
    None

Nature resistance:
    Working with progress for now 70 NR grinding in Maraudon for trinket

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Herbalism(it`s good for priest to get herbs for pots and elixirs)

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes I have

Played time (/played in game for details):
    9 days and 12 hours on this characters

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    I'm attuned to Molten Core,BWL, and really soon for Naxxramas

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Gluttony. Have a problem with CL and the most geared ppl leave and go to Praeda Ressurection gaming and Ascendancy

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Using the standard UI, all spells are structured and bound in a way that fits me perfectly.
    Atlas:Critline:CTmod:EzDizmount:KHLThreatMeter:MetaMap:OneBag:SpellAlert
    Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    Everything up to AQ40 in AQ only first 3 bosses

What class did you play:
    Disc/holy priest

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    Everybody got along well and we had a terrific leader. Could have been better of course, but after a while we decided to slow things down since we'd been pushing raids very hard.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes i`ve got Mumble

Do you have a mic:
    Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Absolutely

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    You're using DKP as far as I understand. Yes, I'm used to that, or in most recent days I've had a loot council which also worked fine as long as the officers get along and think of what's best for the guild and not themselves. But yes the DKP system is great :-)

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yes, I don't have an alchemist but I am able to farm mats for flasks and all the rest.
    On Raid i use mostly Mageblood Pots ,Elixir of Sages ,Brilliant mana oil ,Elixir of Greater intelect ,Rumsey rum ,and NR and FR pots

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Yes i have a tank Dilom who was before 2 mounts in Praeda and was kicked for low gear status but now i`m geared and i think to made a Apply for him too

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I`m Curently a student and i have a lots of time ;] i`m online something like 4-5 hours on day

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes. It`s perfect for me.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    A well functionable and fair leadership, organized raiding, good attitude. If any of these need to be improved I'd be happy to be part of it :-)

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    From what I've heard and seen you are one of the more serious guilds out there. And judging by your high gear and progress you're obviously a guild that can work as a team, which appeals to me as ideal!

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    Certainly not the gear if I'm honest! But I have cleared everything up to Battleguard Sartura on this server , so I know all the drills for bossfights, and I'm sure I can adapt easily incase you're using tactics which I'm familiar with I`ve been with you on Bwl/MC/AQ. I'll also bring a 100% good attitude, I see no meaning in getting upset by anything that has to do with a game, so I'll embrace everyone with a smile.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    By wiping we can calculate what we need to improve for the next time we do that encounter. We also get to appreciate the meaning of patience, it's a teamwork based game, and wiping is one of the ways to realize that.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    I don`t have a girlfriend at the moment but still look for her Very Happy

Zerroc's favourite song:
    I don't know what kind of guy he is, but I'm sure he appreciate some rock? Maybe Rainbow - Ariel ! If I'm wrong I'll be happy to be taught a lesson in music
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Holy Priest Empty Re: Holy Priest

Post  fatty Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Didnt read rules
    Low gear (not even preraid BiS)
    No enchants
    Not enough NR (need 3 sylvan+gaes)

Please feel free to apply again once you have improved these 4 things.

Declined.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:02 am