Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Combat Rogue Application

bigbootybitc
    bigbootybitc
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 9

Combat Rogue Application Empty Combat Rogue Application

Post  bigbootybitc Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 am

General information.

Your name: Silas

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Swedish/danish

Your current occupation:Working/School

Your time zone: (GMT+1)

Character information.

Character name: Bigbootybitc

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Nightelf

Your spec: Combat dagger 15/31/5 for raids

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): +7 Hit, currently 26.41 crit with 21/8/22 specc witch would with imp dagger 31,41 give 31.41. 315agi 745 attackpower.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): I got 15+ agi on mainhand, since I have Dagger or Veiled shadow incoming I will wait before I enchant that one with 5+ wepdmg or crusader. 7agi on boots, 7agi on gloves since I can't afford 15 atm. None on chest, epic chest but kinda suncky for rogues. +25 stam and 28ap. I am gearing atm, therefor I will wait with some of the enchants. If you want me to get enchants I can manage to. +3 agi on cloak aswell.

Fire resistance: +0 fire ress with standard raiding gear. got +20fire res cloak if needed.

Nature resistance: +10 Nature resistance

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I am alch/herb. Do not got anything special to offer.

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes, my main. (this)

Played time (/played in game for details): 8days 18hours played this far. (Know rogue since before though)

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): Attuned to both

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: I was playing with Sensimilla for a while with IRL buddys. I was ungeared compared to the other rogues therefor I could not stay. Now I got AQ20/ZG epics to boost dmg.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: I am using xPearl unitframes to oversee the raidsituation better.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: Yes I am using bindings. Can't send external links on forum for 7 days.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Molten Core, Zul Gurub, Onyxia.

What class did you play: Rogue

Equipment: ZG + Nightslayer

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes I am.

Do you have a mic: Yes I have.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes I do. (feels like im in church)

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Yes I am used to DKP system.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes I can, since I am herb and alch aswell.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. You progress through dungeons I didn't meet in retail vanilla. Therefor I want to experience them now.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes, that was my raidingtimes since before.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Good raiding, good guilidies and good spirit.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Becouse I can see that you raid as much as I want to do and you progress through dungeons I want to clear. Thats the most simple reason. Also to build a strong PvP character to have beside the raiding

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I can bring you some slice n dice together with some heavy backstabing and alot of good times.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): When you whipe you instantly reflect over what happend, that will learn you what to do better next time and what you should avoid.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Sure thing Razz

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Skating, smoking 420, traveling.

Zerroc's favourite song: nada clue

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Combat Rogue Application Empty Re: Combat Rogue Application

Post  galahead Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 am

Read the rules before applying

Franckdux
    Franckdux