Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Skeeg - Combat Rogue

Skeeg
    Skeeg
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Skeeg - Combat Rogue Empty Skeeg - Combat Rogue

Post  Skeeg Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:14 pm

General information.

Your name: Rikard

Your age: 17, 18 in 15 days

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation:
    Highschool, last year

Your time zone: GMT +1, Paris Time

Character information.

Character name:
    Skeeg

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec:
    Combat/assa (19/32/0)

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): Got almost full blue, missing 2-3 pieces.

Fire resistance: 20, working on it.

Nature resistance: None atm

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I haven't been 60 for that long, but I can take any proffession that the guild needs.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    AQ20: Cleared
    ZG: Cleared
    AQ40: Cleared
    MC: Cleared
    BWL: Cleared
    Naxx: To 4 horse men

What class did you play: Rogue and warrior

Equipment: I had 2/9 Bonescythe and bloodfangs, Chromatically tempered sword, etc.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes I am

Do you have a mic: Of course.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: I am not in a guild atm.
    Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Of course, I always follow what's said.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: All I can say, DKP <3

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week:
    I will be able to do that unless important things irl comes up that I have to attend to.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I love progressing and it's nice to raid once again in level 60. Since Wotlk come I quitted wow.

Why do you want to join Praeda: My m8s, Moriah (Marilain) and Vanillacoke is in this guild and they say everyone is friendly. I also like that you are not too far in the end game content, I love progressing as I stated before.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I am very active and I know my class very well, I am also very social and got a sense of humour. -haha

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes I always check my guilds forum couple of time each day.

Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Rikard, I live in Sweden. My parents are split up so I mostly stay at my mom's. I have played wow for a long time since wotlk came out when I raged at it and quitted. I also tried Cataclysm but it wasn't anything like how the game was before.
    On my spare time except for wow, I work-out a lot and hanging with my friends I guess. Smile

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    I was playing with Moriah back in the days, and we both raided together. He was always the one with the knowledge since his older brother taught him everything about raiding etc. So he helped me out, because I was like 12 years or so. (haha)
    We played in TBC aswell mostly arena and got to about 2,1-2,2k rating playing the known RMP setup. I also played a bit on my warrior but not that much, rogue is my favorite class nothing is near how fun rogue is.
    If you want to ask me anything about this application don't hesitate to whisper me ingame
    Cheers!
    Slayergirll
    Slayergirll
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 28

Skeeg - Combat Rogue Empty Re: Skeeg - Combat Rogue

Post  Slayergirll Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Quite good application, your answers aren't too short nor too long, well explained. You also seem to have nice experience. Unfortunately, I do believe we are now full with rogues, but if not, I really hope they do give you a chance. You seem like a nice and relaxed guy, would like to have more of such in the guild Very Happy

+1 from me, if slots not full

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 pm