Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+4
jemina
Solaise
Franckdux
tekar
8 posters

healing Priest apply :)

tekar
    tekar
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 7

healing Priest apply :) Empty healing Priest apply :)

Post  tekar Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:07 am

General information.

Your name:
    Marcus

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Danish

Your current occupation:
    student

Your time zone:
    gmt +1

Character information.

Character name:
    Tekar
    What class do you play:
    Priest

Your race:
    human

Your spec:
    holy / disc

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

Head : circlet of prohecy = 17 stam 27 int 20 spirit 10 fire res 12 dmg and healing. ( +8 strit enchant )
    neck: amulet of the redeemd 9 stam 9 int 8 spirit 15 healing
    shoulder: mantle of prohecy 13 stam 23 int 10 spirit 7 shadow res 9 dmg and healing
    cloak: cloak of the hakkari worshipers 6 stam 6 int 23 dmg and healing
    chest: robes of the exalted 5 int 11 spirit 68 healing ( with 100 mana enchant )
    wrist: zandalar confessor's wraps 10 int 11 int 12 spirit 24 healing ( with + 24 healing enchant.)
    weapon: jin'do's hexxer 6 stam 9 int 51 healing 1 % crit ( + 55 healing enchant )
    offhand: arlokk's hoodoo stick, 8 stam 1 % crit 22 healing
    wand: essence gatherer 5 stam 7 int 5 mp5, i also have the green wand with + 24 healing Smile
    trinket 1 : royal seal of eldrre'thalas 10 fire res 33 healing 4 mp5
    trinket 2 : mindtap talissam 11 mp5
    ring 1 : maiden's circle 7 int 6 spirit 18 dmg and healing
    ring 2 : rosewine circle 5 mp5 29 healing
    feet: boots of prophecy 17 stam 18 int 15 spirit 7 shadow res 18 healing (5 spirit enchant)
    legs: padre's truousers ( 20 int 6 mp5 42 healing + 8 int enchant.
    waist: zandalar confessor's bindings 12 stam 20 int 12 spirit 26 healing
    hands: hands of the exlated herald 13 int 12 spriti 33 healing( with 30 + healing enchant )

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

Fire resistance:
    Nature resistance:
    Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    im alchemy, but currently i cant make anything special :/

Do you have a character for herbing?
    yes im herber too

Played time (/played in game for details):

9days 9 hours
    Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    mc yes bwl yes naxx, not yet

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:

the only guild i have been in on this server is Resurrection Gaming, and i had to leave shortley after i joined, as my dad died and wow was not on my mind at that time so i went away for about 3-4 months not logged in atall to get my mind right. but i miss takeing the game serious as i used to .. i have allways been a high end raider . Smile

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    noting special, ktm, xperl bartender bigwix very standard

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:

i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z394/marcusth1/CopyofWoWScrnShot_121711_022213.jpg

i ues Q and E ad keybindings nothing else atm, i normally use r, f g and t too, but i dont seem to need it at this point in time Smile

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

in retail vanilla i mostly did PVP, but i raided aq20 zg and mc.. i have been playing wow since about half a year after release, when the burning crusade came out i began to take the game more serious and started playing in one of the top guilds on my realm ( aggramar eu - VIS HONOR ) i have cleard erverything on hardmode on live servers since TBC . wrath of the lich king we got a few server firsts in icerown citadel, alltough in Cataclysm i have only cleard the first tier, as i lost interest in the game after waiting half a year for blizzard to release firelands. as we cleard the first raids fast.. anyways the guild have allways been in the top 3 of the server(25 man ), but i dont know how the guys are doing at the moment, im still in the guild but only as social as i dont find the current raids interesting.. but then i started thinking about the old days whit MC and AQ20 and all that good stuff, so i started looking for a vanilla like private server and i was really exited when i saw this server and i want to be more serious on this server Smile
    im willing to wipe all the try it takes to kill the boss we are progressing on Smile
    i still remember when we got our server first 25 man professor putricide kill., there is nothing more awsome then yelling on VT / teamspeak after getting such an awsome achivement ..

PvE experience:

What class did you play:
    in vanilla i played priest, later changed to reso shaman.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

i guess i kind of answered that in the question above Smile

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    i suppose that is a form if teamspeak, so yeah no problem Smile

Do you have a mic:
    i do

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    yes Smile

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    yes, DKP is a nice system been useing it for 3-4 years

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    yes. no problem, useing them as if they were free Smile

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    i have a level 60 warrior tank / fury, almost same gear level as this one in both specs.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

as i mentioned earlier, i have allways been a high end raider, and as the current content of cata is boring to me, i thought i would try to kill some of the bosses i dident get to kill in vanilla Wink and ofc to have a good time Smile

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):

tuesday 19:00 - 23:00
    Thursday 19:00 - 23:00
    Sunday 19:00 - 23:00

is perfect times for me

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:

i expect people to be serious when we raid, im not saying we cant have fun or anything, but you know what i mean.
    i also expect pepole to be at the raid instance by the time that is planned and not 15 minutes after.
    and i expect to have a good time while playing with you guys, some nice progress, in the raids.
    i allways like haveing fun on TS / ventrilo too Smile

( i did not mean to sound like a jerk when i wrote this, and i hope i dident )

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    you sound like a serious guild and you know what you are doing, and i like that but still seem friendly and helpfull and i want to be part of such a community Smile

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):

i would bring you guys a skilled healing priest, who have been playing the game for alot of time,
    ready with pots food and all that stuff Smile
    i will bring you a optimistic and happy person for every raid who takes a long time to make mad Smile
    i like to help pepole getting their alts level'ed up or what ever i can help with, as i love the feeling of helping another person.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):

as i mentioned earlier, i know how it feels to wipe 3-4 hours straight 5 days a week on the same boos. but then, when you finally get him down and the yelling on teamspeak / VT goes off, it is definitely worth it Smile

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    i have never been a big " forum " person, but yeah it sounds cool Smile

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

i'm currentley studdying to be a Web Integrator ( extended) its a 3 year long education where we make websites / mobile app's small flashgames and such, in my sparetime i play guitar, i have been playing for about 5 years, i play with my freind on drums sometimes for fun, but it is nothing that will disturp my raiding.
    and i workout a few times aweek, but again nothing that should dsiturp the raiding.
    i currently live on campus i moved here after my dad passed away to get some space and to get closer with my freinds in the school, as the education is all about teamwork, and alot of my freinds live here anyways. i currently have no girlfrend to disturb me d;
    im a pretty outgoing person, so it is not every weekend you will see me.
    me and 2 freinds just finished a job for the local netcafé(which means i will have more time to play too. Smile ) they needed a new database system and website and all that stuff so i just bought myself a nice new computer for the money we earned from that job, so i wont have any crashes during encounters, my connection is fine too .

this is all probably irrelevant but i just thought that i would give you as much info as possible.

Zerroc's favourite song:
    i must be the loneley island like a boss Smile

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:

no one is going to tell me to stop play or anything, other then my need of a cigarette in the raid break ( if you have a raid break ) Smile

i only leave the Computer in the Break, that has been the rule in all the guilds i have been in, and to leave 39 pepole waiting for you is Very unfair and disrespectful. of cource i understand there will be occasions where a person have to go afk for a few minutes and i respect that but yeah, to a certain degree, you know what i mean.

thank you for reading Smile

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

healing Priest apply :) Empty Re: healing Priest apply :)

Post  Franckdux Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:30 am

You enchanted even your blue gear, that show how dedicated you are. That's a big +1 for me. Work on your NR gear and Naxx attunement tho
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 am

I think we could use a dedicated and active priest. You need atleast 168NR i think and also get ur naxx pre-quest.
    Wait for Jemina ( Priest Class Leader ) to reply to your post. Best of luck.

-Solaise
    jemina
    jemina
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 106

Post  jemina Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 am

Hey there, I would like to give you a trial ....but you have to work on the NR gear and Naxx attunement.

I have to go now, my time is short ...going into the mountains.
    Keep us updated.
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 am

If you have the time you could try to get slightly better gear (not really needed) since priest drops are somewhat missing for us in BWL Very Happy

Helm - You are using t1, which isnt a bad choice but Cassandra's Grace has alot more +healing

Neck - Try to get the neck from Rammstein in Stratholme. It has +33 healing

Shoulders - Lord Roccor drops what is considered pre-raid BiS shoulders (replaced by ZG shoulders, t2 or shoulders from bug trio)

Wand - The +24 wand you have would probably be the best in raids Smile

You could try to replace mindtap with Blue Dragon, the darkmoon card (beasts deck, expensive tho)

Ring 1: Replace maiden's with ring from the t0,5 bosses in strat living. It has +31 healing

Again, this is just a suggested upgrade list, what most priests say is BiS pre-raid gear. Your gear is more than good enough for raiding.
    You will also need the 3 sylvan+cloak for NR with +15 NR enchant on cloak. If you need these crafted you can /w Fattydorf (which is me) and ill make them for you.
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Post  Izural Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:23 am

A small note:

Our raiding times are from 18:45-23.00, not 19.00-23,00
    Avshar
    Avshar
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 104

Post  Avshar Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 am

if you have been screaming hardly on professor, what about muru or lich hc ? Smile

But anyway, nice application, you put an effort into it, which we dont see in every application. You also have 9days played, which aint much but its enough for pre raid gear and getting ready for raiding. Also, focus on doing that nature resistance stuff and you ll be in (id say).
    tekar
    tekar
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 7

Post  tekar Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 am

wow, thx alot for all the fast responses Smile
    i will start working on my nr gear Smile

i hope no one minds if i ask a few questions ingame Wink,

-tekar
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi,

Nice application and good preraid gear.
    You playstyle/skill has to be proven in raids tho.
    Update us asap with your NR gear and also the naxx preq.
    And no worry, just poke a priest whenever you see them online if you need some questions to be answered.

Best regards
    Kazekan
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Accepted, you have one week to work on your NR gear / Naxx attunement tho.

Welcome to Praeda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:31 pm