Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Priest apply

Whispy
    Whispy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 12

Priest apply Empty Priest apply

Post  Whispy Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:16 am

Your name: Rok

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Slovenian

Your current occupation: Full time gamer

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character name: Whispy

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Night elf

Your spec: 33/18/0 Discipline/holy a strange mix of pvp/pve right now; Shadow as main spec but since I know that most likely I won't be able to raid as shadow I don't mind going healbot mode Sad

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): 182 sp 6300 mana unbuffed 312 spirit 302 int (started here while ago so that's the best I could do in this short time Wink

Fire resistance: 8

Nature resistance: 8 (Willing to farm resistance gear if needed)

Your professions : Herbalism / Engineering (nothing special yet since I started here a while ago)

PvE experience: Everything up to kel'thuzad (vanilla) and everything up to firelands -canceled my subscribtion before it went live (including hardmodes); might need to read up on some of the old tactic since that's over 5 years ago now affraid "wow can't belive it's been soo long now"

What class did you play: Played my warlock mostly at the start lvled up a paladin/druid afterwards aswell

Equipment: Full d1 upgraded 3 pieces to d2 staff from ossirian (aq20),band of servitude from ZG ,random 55+ blue off pieces had no luck with trinkets/wand drops yet =(

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: I am.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: To be fair and to be treated with respect and have some fun and quality time while playing

Why do you want to join Praeda: There are quite few of people I know and enjoy playing with in the guild besides I would like to start raiding again and reexperience the memories from year 2004.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I'm sure I will be able to contribute to your raids and spice up the guild chat (In a good way) Very Happy
    Emeralz
    Emeralz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 77

Priest apply Empty Re: Priest apply

Post  Emeralz Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm

Highly recommend!

Nice guy and great player; would be a great asset to the guild. Very experienced.

Looking forward to playing with him alongside us if he gets in, which I think he should.

+1
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Emeralz wrote:Highly recommend!

Nice guy and great player; would be a great asset to the guild. Very experienced.

Looking forward to playing with him alongside us if he gets in, which I think he should.

+1

I believe in Emeralz and seeing as you're working on your gear to upgrade it to .5 I'll give you a +1 aswell.
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Will trust emeralz judgement on this 1.
    As long as you continue to improve your gear outside of raids I will give you a +1

Whisper Fanzer, Eowen, Blueprint or Hellfisk for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:24 pm