Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
Avshar
Renku
Raluka
7 posters

Raluka Shadow Priest App

Raluka
    Raluka
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 58

Raluka Shadow Priest App Empty Raluka Shadow Priest App

Post  Raluka Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:13 pm

General information.

Your name:Alexandru

Your age:20

Your nationality:Romania

Your current occupation:Student

Your time zone:Eastern EU

Character information.

Character name: Raluka

What class do you play: holy Priest

Your race: Human

Your spec: 15/0/36 Shadow Priest

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

i have +300 spell dmg and +102 shadow dmg
    3%hit 1%crit

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

+20shadowmg on gloves +100mana on chest +30 staff

Fire resistance:20

Nature resistance:

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Tailoring can make 3/3 bloodvine set, Sylvan 3/3

Do you have a character for herbing?
    no

Played time (/played in game for details):

-
    Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :

Yes

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:

praeda ...because i was noob ..and now i miss all my frends

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:

-

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:

What class did you play:holy prist

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: yes

Do you have a mic: yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): yes dkp

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: -

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    i'm a helpful perosoana ,and very ambitious

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):
    yess!I do not think I missed more than two raids

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:I feel that before...I really miss

Why do you want to join Praeda: to help you witch progress in naxx

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): another member with experience

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes

I really very sorry for what i do ..and pls take me beack .. i'm wrong with my childhood I learned a lesson
    Renku
    Renku
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

Raluka Shadow Priest App Empty Re: Raluka Shadow Priest App

Post  Renku Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:55 pm

+1 If we as a guild are too proud to take back one of our better members who faltered; shame on the officer who declines raluka.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:48 pm

I personally don't think we have room for another shadow priest Very Happy
    Avshar
    Avshar
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 104

Post  Avshar Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

well, the thing is, you werent prepared for raids. And that doesnt depend on spec, that depends on you as a player. So i dont think, that you ll be prepared with no money (as you said) on the upcoming raids.
    But on the other hand, i have nothing against you, so from my pov its neutral.
    jemina
    jemina
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 106

Post  jemina Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:09 pm

I know that you might be sorry for leaving our guild but you didn't left once, you left twice and each time for a stupid reason.

I, for one, don't really tolerate the attitude you had and my answer is NO. There is nothing personal, I have nothing against you but your attitude is what I don't like.

Also we don't need another shadow priest....and now we have enough holy priests.
    I know your performance before and sometimes you were slacking with consumables and with all the other things that makes a huge minus.

Again my answer is NO. Let's see what other officers have to say before closing this topic.
    Raluka
    Raluka
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 58

Post  Raluka Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 pm

"I know your performance before and sometimes you were slacking with consumables and with all the other things that makes a huge minus."

if i slak 1 time and i giv 2x healing then you Wink and i know you are very frustrated for that and pettka come only 2/3 and is 1 spot bat I want to see what frank say
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Hi Raluka,

In general the application is good.
    I haven't talked to you alot or seen the performance in detail since I have much other things to check during the raids.
    But I guess you know what the guild needs and how the performance should be in our raids.

I'll give a +1 for the application because I hope you learned the lesson as you said and don't do stupied quit about small nonsens.

Jemina is the CL for priests and I know that she know what she's talking about. She have the best overview of the priest situations.

With that said I wish you good luck.

Best regards
    Kazekan
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Declined sorry, I will follow Jemina.
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:22 am

I might be kinda late but i would like to make a post, its not like a compatition here.Everyone should have consumambles in every raid. Even if a mage does more dmg than me in a raid while i am fully potted and he has nothing, he MUST use all his consumambles. Afterall its +healing/dmg/stats that improve the whole raid performance.

And also i didnt get why u left the second time. Its common sense, if a main needs an item he gets prio. The whole point is not gear up alts , its to gear up mains so we can progress. If you want to gear up your alt you can pug or craft items.

Anyway sorry to see your apply got declined. You seem like a nice guy even tho i havent spent alot of time with you so i can know you better. The thing is that you quitted 2 times in like 3 days for stupid reasons and we are currently searching for dedicated/mature people to form a core raid.

I hope you know i have nothing personal with you.

-Solaise
    jemina
    jemina
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 106

Post  jemina Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:44 am

Raluka wrote:"I know your performance before and sometimes you were slacking with consumables and with all the other things that makes a huge minus."

if i slak 1 time and i giv 2x healing then you Wink and i know you are very frustrated for that and pettka come only 2/3 and is 1 spot bat I want to see what frank say

Here is not about healing meters, because everyone know that depends on healing assignement and LOL?!?!?! why would I be frustrated ????

As I said, I don't blame you for being a bad healer, I never said that.
    Do you want me to describe here every mistake you did before beside leaving the guild twice ?
    We are at some point here and we cannot pass it...therefore good luck from now on in whatever you'll do.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 am

Reason is quite simple we don't need more shadow priests...........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 pm