Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Shadow Priest Echoes

Echoes
    Echoes
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Shadow Priest Echoes Empty Shadow Priest Echoes

Post  Echoes Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

General information:

Your name: Ivan

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Bulgarian

Your current occupation: School

Your time zone: +1 GMT

Character information:

Character name: Echoes

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Human

Your spec: 13/0/38 (shadow)

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately):
    6Epic, 11blue(rank 7 ,next week 8 ) 400spell dmg.

Fire resistance:0

Nature resistance:0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    My other char have BS/mining 300. On this char. I am going to be Engineering.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:I riding in MC , ZG , AQ20/40 BWL(not in this server) I dont make NAXX in Classic only in wotlk.

What class did you play:War,pala,mage,lock,priest,rogue

Equipment:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3:Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system:Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I want to go in one good guild were I can go in BWL.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week:Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I whant go get good gear from pve before go in pvp and one good pve is is perf place to make that .

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    Same like in previous question

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Tell us about yourself:I am a friendly person that does not care if he gets subbed out for a higher ranked player for the night,im easy going and i play Futball go to gym swimming and other Very Happy

hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Shadow Priest Echoes Empty Re: Shadow Priest Echoes

Post  hellfisk Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

I think i can safely say that we are not interested.
    Why? Because your reason for wanting to join.

Denied
    Overtime
    Overtime
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 416

Post  Overtime Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Echoes wrote:What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I whant go get good gear from pve before go in pvp and one good pve is is perf place to make that .

............................................______ __........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................” :,........
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
    .................../.................................................. .........,}....
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`. ......._/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`... ..}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
    Zerroc
    Zerroc
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 184

Post  Zerroc Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 am

Shadow Priest Echoes 633592506667754441-fistpalm-1
    Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 am

Enough of the face/fist palming you two, topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:59 am