Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+4
Madawc
Franckdux
Solaise
Bellamy
8 posters

Bellamy - combat rogue

Bellamy
    Bellamy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 53

Bellamy - combat rogue Empty Bellamy - combat rogue

Post  Bellamy Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Your name: Marius
    Your age: 22
    Your nationality] romanian
    Your current occupation: student and part-time junior telecom researcher
    Your time zone: UTC + 2, Bucharest

Character information.

Character name: Bellamy
    What class do you play: rogue. I also have a human paladin alt and an undead priest - inactive right now.
    Your race: gnome
    Your spec: combat daggers atm.
    Your current gear: (755 ap, 27.90% crit, 13% hit, 6/8 nightslayer missing legs and shoulders, AV dagger and ring, 2%hit trinket & hand of justice, some ZG stuff )

Your current gear enchants: (MH-wpn damage +5, OH-15 agility ,cloak-3 agi, chest-100hp, feet and hands-7agi, bracers-9str. working on my head enchant. i'm missing +8 agi on legs - waiting for better legs)
    Fire resistance: 37 with normal gear, 122 with FR gear.
    Nature resistance: i dont have a NR gear because i didnt need one. I can get one fast tho, im rich ^^
    Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": 300 herbalism, 300 engineering, lvling alchemy and enchanting on alt.
    Do you have a character for herbing? yes

Played time (/played in game for details): 11 days /played on my rogue, 18 days on my priest, 5 days on my paladin

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC and BWL yes, Naxx - no

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Rebirth and Envenom on the horde side, Rebirth disbanded, got to Ouro in AQ40 with Envenom before they changed the raiding hours and i couldnt attend raids anymore.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: CT_RaidAssist, KTM, DamageMeters, EnergyWatch, Grid, MobInfo2

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
    Nothin to see here anyway. Standard UI + Bartender, widescreen. Yes, i am using key bindings.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Everyting up to ( and including ) AQ40. Minus Cthun.

What class did you play: All of' em.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Envenom. They're cool and all but i cant make the raiding hours they have right now.

Rules, condition and terms: Um ?

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): DKP systems works for me !

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: I have alts, not raiding with 'em anymore.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Im a student @ the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunication and Information Technilogy in Bucharest.
    Im also working part-time as a junior telecom researcher.
    Im looking for a serious, drama free, alliance guild where reasonably fast progress is made to occupy my evenings with.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yep

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:Im looking for a nice environment to spend my evening hours in and re-live the glorious vanilla pve moments. Some awesome loot wouldn't hurt either.

Why do you want to join Praeda: please read above ^

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): dedicated, self supplied and generally awesome melee dps.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Damn. How else would one learn the encouters tho ?

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, we did this everyday with Envenom.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Im single, in love with my best friend but too shy to come clean, im interested in anything IT related, i drive a Ford Fiesta and i workout:)

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss, of course.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I have 3 PCs in my room, im able to multibox, and i have a 120Mbps connection

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.

You are Welcome.
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Bellamy - combat rogue Empty Re: Bellamy - combat rogue

Post  Solaise Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Hello there and thanks for applying , i am really impressed about you application.
    You seem a mature guy and fun to play/ raid with.

I just have to suggest 2 minor things. 1) Get you NR gear as soon as possible cause most likely u will be a soaker in aq40 2) Get you Naxx pre-q done.

You have my +1 for the effort you put in your application.

Best of luck. Its up to the rogue CL.

-Solaise
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Hello,

That would be nice to have a list of your gear because we need really good dps for AQ40 at the moment.
    Madawc
    Madawc
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 9

Post  Madawc Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:34 pm

He's Pre BWL equiped.
    Bellamy
    Bellamy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 53

Post  Bellamy Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:49 pm

I sure wouldn't mind attending only MC or BWL raids for a while, to polish my gear a bit.
    It would be a great opportunity to prove myself to ya guys.

Let me know what ya decide.

Thanks
    Avshar
    Avshar
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 104

Post  Avshar Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Bellamy wrote:I sure wouldn't mind attending only MC or BWL raids for a while, to polish my gear a bit.
    It would be a great opportunity to prove myself to ya guys.

Let me know what ya decide.

Thanks

Nah, that wont be necessary, this game is much easier than retail (due some various bugs, debuff limit not working etc), I ran whole bwl - aq40 in mostly blue gear. I think madawc was just saying that because someone else said, that hes impressed with you application(solaise). I am not sure about rogue situation, just commenting, but its a nice application. Shows you put some time into it, thats a +

Av
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm

We have 7 rogues at the moment.
    3 of which didn't attend raids since new year.
    I'll reply again once I've come to a decision.
    Wildcat
    Wildcat
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 48

Post  Wildcat Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:05 pm

We are in need of active, dedicated rogues that want to play, and we should prefer them before geared uninterested, cuz we still can gear them up for AQ pretty fast. My 2 cents.
    +1
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 pm

I agree, and +1 from me for this application
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 pm

I am impressed by his application because he put alot of effort to it and also he claims that he can attend all our raids.
    Please dont stuck on the gear. Gear is not everything.

-Solaise
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Gear is not a problem, his is more than enough, problem is number of active rogues.
    Get NR gear as soon as possible, you have 1 week.

Accepted.

Whisper Nemzz, Franckdux, Solaise, Anubris for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 am