Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Rogue LF serious pve guild

Holmaren
    Holmaren
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Rogue LF serious pve guild Empty Rogue LF serious pve guild

Post  Holmaren Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:45 pm

General information.

Your name: Erik Holm

Your age: 21

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: unemployd

Your time zone: gmt+1

Character information.

Character name: Jzong

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11205595_4_8105202104i5325e5501c22105p
    Thinking of changeing some things so I cna get more eviscreate dmg.

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    head: wowhead.com/item=16821 (Nightslayer Cover) and wowhead.com/item=22718 (Blooddrenched Mask) for hit
    Neck: wowhead.com/item=22340 (Pendant of Celerity)
    Shoulders: wowhead.com/item=19835 (Zandalar Madcap's Mantle) and wowhead.com/item=12927 (Truestrike Shoulders) for hit
    Back: wowhead.com/item=19436 (Cloak of Draconic Might)
    Chest: wowhead.com/item=19834 (Zandalar Madcap's Tunic)
    Wrist: wowhead.com/item=19836 (Zandalar Madcap's Bracers) 9 stamina enchant
    Hands: .wowhead.com/item=22006 (Darkmantle Gloves) 7 agility enchant
    Belt: wowhead.com/item=16910 (Bloodfang Belt) and wowhead.com/item=20216 (Belt of Preserved Heads) for hit
    Legs: wowhead.com/item=16709 (Shadowcraft Pants) and wowhead.com/item=12963(Blademaster Leggings) for hit
    Boots: wowhead.com/item=16711 (Shadowcraft Boots) 7 agility enchant
    Ring1: wowhead.com/item=13098 (Painweaver Band)
    Ring2:wowhead.com/item=19325 (Don Julio's Band)
    trinket1: .wowhead.com/item=19289 (Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom)
    trinket2: wowhead.com/item=18465 (Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas) or wowhead.com/item=13965 (Blackhand's Breadth)
    Main-hand: .wowhead.com/item=19859 (Fang of the Faceless) Crusader enchant
    Off-hand: wowhead.com/item=19324 (The Lobotomizer) 15 aility enchant
    Ranged: wowhead.com/item=20038 (Mandokir's Sting)

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    I've enchanted my wepons, bracers, bots and gloves. I will change my bracers enchant to 9 streangth instedd. You can se my enchants if u look and the end of my gear links. The gear that's not enchanted will be enchanted asap.

Fire resistance: 20

Nature resistance: 10. I will get the trinket from mauradon [Heart of Noxxion] that gives 10% more Nature resistance.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I just changed from LW/skinning to Herb/alchemy so my skill is abit low atm.

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes this char but low skilled atm.

Played time (/played in game for details): 25 days but overall I've played wow for 6 years

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Attuned to MC and BWL. Working on Naxx pre-qst.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Gluttony and Sensimilla. Left Gluttony cuse ppl didn't show up for raids so we only did ZG and AQ20. Then I joined Sensimilla. They had a x-mas break and when that was over ppl didn't show up on raids so they disbanded I guess. Over 30 ppl left.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Atlasloot, Big Wigs, CastingBar Time v0.1, CT_RaidAssist, EnergyWatch V2, EzDismount, Improved Error Frame, KLHThreatMeter, LoadIT, Natur ECB(5.0.0), OmniCC, ScrollingCombatText, and URL Copy v1.2.10900.
    If I'm missing any important addon. Plz tell me and I will get it asap.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/pewpewpewx.jpg/
    Everything I got is keybinded. But not on that picutre though. On that picutre Feint and some macros aint keybinded

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG, MC, AQ20, 3 or 4 world bosses and BWL 7/8

What class did you play: Rogue

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Not much to say. I joined.. they had a x-mas break then they disbanded xD

Rules, condition and terms: Are u talking about ur rules or their rules? xD

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    Ur using DPK and if I got it right this is ur loot system: Main Character Main Spec > Main Character Offspec > Alt Main Spec.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes ofc

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect you to be serious, and that you/we have good team work so that you/we can come very far. Also a sence of humor is nice;) haha

Why do you want to join Praeda: I've heard from Zensation in ur guild that its a nice guild and I think I've got gear enough to raid with you.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    A good and serious rogue, who's always focused and prepared for raids (looking up tacts, buying/making flasks/elixirs/pots etc). I also dont have problems with raiding "overtime". I would also like to add that I'm a quick learner. I've played wow for over 6 years, 3-4 of those years I've played rogue. I know my class very well.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Ofc it is xD when whiping u learn by ur misstakes untill next time. Like "Hmm mabye I should move faster or stay somewhere else, or else I die"

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes ofc

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    My name is Erik, I live in Sweden. I'm 21 years old. Finished school this summer and atm I'm unemployed. I've also got a girlfriend but we pWith best regards Jzongretty much hang out on the weekends and somtimes during daytime in the middle of the weeks. That's the way it is to have a gamer as a boyfriend xD

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I hate these questions but hmm I dont know.. the only thing usefull about me is that I am rly experieced and a rly quick learner. Guess I wrote it before but if I didn't now u know:P

I hope you like my apply and that I can join something that you guys have created:) Looking forward to get to know you.

Holmaren
    Holmaren
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Rogue LF serious pve guild Empty Re: Rogue LF serious pve guild

Post  Holmaren Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 pm

I forgot to say that I will get more fire/nature resistanse gear. I would also like to add that my herb/alchemy skill is at 225 now. Will probably reach 300 buy tomorrow night. Got some stuff to do during daytime Razz
    Zensation
    Zensation
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 39

Post  Zensation Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:43 am

I just want to point out that gluttony raided MC/onyxia, allthough with with fewer men. I think gluttony missed out on one or two BWL raids (due people not signing, which then turned into MC/onyxia). I guess people were just not ready for BWL and wanted some more easily cleared content (MC/onyxia) which were farmed like every week.
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 am

Full on rogues at the moment.

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content