Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Froso - Rogue

Froso
    Froso
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Froso - Rogue Empty Froso - Rogue

Post  Froso Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 am

Your name:
    Dimitris

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Greek

Your current occupation:
    I have a store that i work in mornings.

Your time zone:
    Greek time zone, server time +1.

Character information.
    Rouge.

Character name:
    Froso.

What class do you play:
    Rogue!

Your race:
    Dwarf.

Your spec:
    I'm Pve speced specialized in daggers with Adrenaline rush. 15/31/5

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    Head: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22718
    Neck: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22659
    Shoulders: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19835
    Chest: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19834
    Cloak: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22712
    Bracers: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19836
    Gloves: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19869
    Belt: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=20216 + Nightslayer belt.
    Legs: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19889
    Boots: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21493
    Ring: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=13098
    Ring: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19325
    Trinkets: Darkmoon card maelstrom/Blackhand's breadth/DM trinket/Hand of justice
    Weapon: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21498
    Weapon: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=12590
    Ranged: db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18323

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    I only miss head/legs enchants because crystals were kinda bugged in Ungoro and i couldn't loot them, but i hear it's fixed now so i'll enchant them soon. Everything else is enchanted. Shoulders: 30AP. Chest: 100Health(will change to +4). Bracers: +9stam(will change to str). Gloves +7agility. Boots: +7 agility. Mainhand: Crusader. Offhand: +15agility.

Fire resistance:
    I don't really have any, haven't bothered. As far as i know, as long as i avoid the knockback (In Ragnaros) and have fire protection pots on cooldown i'm good to go.

Nature resistance:
    I'v been working on it and have like 140. Using crafted items from CC, mara shoulders and one +20 ring. I'm actually trying to raise my NR without having to remove trinkets and keep my dps at a decent lvl. Will aqcuire more though in the coming days.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Yes. I have alche/herba and i can make Titans/Petrification/Supreme, NR/FR/SR protection potions and a lot of others as well.

Do you have a character for herbing?
    This dwarf.

Played time (/played in game for details):
    26 days.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    Yes.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Sensimila, i left because the guild died. :/

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Ctraid/naturcast and some others i don't remember.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/wowscrnshot011312071449.jpg/ I use pretty much everything on key bindings.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    Played all except last expansion.

PvE experience:
    Full bwl and AQ40 and some wings from Naxx in vanilla. Karazhan in TBC.

What class did you play:
    Priest.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    Well, not much to say really. I played on Stormscale and my guild was called Lava. Most of peeps was Russian there and we have a lot of fun. We weren't really the best in pve terms but we did quite good. We were the 5th guild -in server- to kill cthun.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes!

Do you have a mic:
    I have, but i rarely talk. I prefer to listen to the leader and keep my mind calm.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Absolutely.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    Your dkp system is bid dkp in whispers and i don't have any problem with it.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yeah, i can.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Don't have any other lvl 60 chars, have some alts here and there but don't really put a lot of time in them.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I apply to Praeda, 1. Because it's a good guild and i believe i can help. 2. Because 3 irl friends of mine (namely katano/kanatas and vouno) are allready in the guild and i wanna play with them.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    I expect decent and mature players, pve progression and above all a friendly and fun enviroment.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    See above.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    Well i think i have a lot to offer. And i'm not talking just about dps, but maturity as a player and as a person. I also can cook ninja fish, yarr!

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Progression does not exist without wipes to be honest. I'm a patient guy and i also have vanish. :p

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yep

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    I do some occational sports here and there and i like to have fun going out etc. No wife yet.

Zerroc's favourite song:
    Lonely island, like a boss.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Froso
    Froso
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Froso - Rogue Empty Re: Froso - Rogue

Post  Froso Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:09 am

This was my last apply and since Vouno told me that u have some spots open for rogues i would like to update my application.

- All gear is fully enchanted now, legs/head +8agility.
    - Still working on my NR gear.

I would like to give me a chance and see how i perform in raids.
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 am

Hi there,

I believe you applied to us earlier but we were full on rogues at that time.

Anyway, nice application you have one week to get your NR to 150+.

Accepted.
    Welcome to Praeda.

Whisper Nemzz,Franckdux,Velozz,Anubris,Solaise for invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:10 pm