Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Rogue application.

Anonymous
    Carri

Rogue application. Empty Rogue application.

Post  Carri Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am

Your name: Anton

Your age: well, if you want me so honest i will tell you the truth , 14 years old Very Happy

Your nationality: Bulgaria

Your current occupation: i`m mainly school boy and boxer.

Your time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Character name: Carri

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Well as my gear i cannot be DPS for your guild and i respeced i`m Exposer rogue 31/14/5

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.): 5 hit rating, 21.96 % crit, Dodge rating 20.90 , agility 274.

Fire resistance: 35 FR

Nature resistance:10 NR

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": 105 Mining atm but in 2 weeks i will be Nightfal crafter.

PvE experience: I know every tactic for each boss you are doing at the moment even AQ 5/9
    BWL rest bosses you cannot still kill.

What class did you play: Warrior , Druid , Rogue

Equipments: most of them are epics.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Ministry of Pain is good guild but last time when we went at Molten Core Until we share the loot i watch 1 episode of Everybody hates Chris . it means over 30 minutes for Sharing loot its AWFUL.

Are you attend on Teamspeak3: Yep i already have it.

Do you have mic: Yes, i have.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:Yes, i do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system:Yes, DKP loot system is my favorite.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, i am.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Friendly community, have fun all the time, show up for raids, no slacking and no idiots who fail raids.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because i heard it`s new fresh guild, have good progress and they have good community.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: If you need rogue with skills and and experienced for every boss you do. Just do it.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:i will.

Tell us about yourself: Well, i prefer PVE i was at many Core raiding pve guild like Argent Crusade, Pure luck, Final Exit but when i stopped to play for 1-2 months my characters were gone. And now i`m trying to get again in CORE raiding guild.

Zerroc's favourite song: Answer is Correct!

Dassan
    Dassan
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 56

Rogue application. Empty Re: Rogue application.

Post  Dassan Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Carri wrote:

Equipments: most of them are epics.

You sure about this, I randomly saw you dueling in Ironforge and you seem to be blue/green with only 1 epic (dagger)
    Anonymous
    Carri

Post  Carri Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Sorry i thought that is questions for heroes i`ve ever played on the realm.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Lack of gear and not completely honest about gear.

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 pm