Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

A rogue application

rogueboy
    rogueboy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

A rogue application Empty A rogue application

Post  rogueboy Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:45 pm

General information.
    i havent been playing on this server for a while but now i am back and rdy do kill some badass bosess !!!
    Your name:Asparuh
    Asparuh

Your age:19

Your nationality:Bulgarian

Your current occupation:i am working in a wine making factory and i am long distance studying in a university .

Your time zone:one hour ahead of server time .

Character information.
    Rogueboy is my one and only hero in this server . been trought alot with him ^^

Character name:Rogueboy

What class do you play:Rogue

Your race:Human

Your spec:Assasination 31 / Combat 13 /Subtlety 7

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    head: 20 agi 19 stamina 2 % crit
    neck : 6 str 15 agi 9 stamina
    shoulder : 12 str 20 agi 12 stamina
    chest : 19 stamina 2 % crit + 44 AP
    wrist : 20 agi 15 stamina
    hands: 12 str 18 agi 17 stamina .
    belt : 9 str 17 agi 18 stamina
    Pants : 10str 33agi 15stamina .

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    Head - rdy mats for zg enchant waiting for T2
    chest - + 100 hp
    wrist - + 9 str
    Pants - zg enchant (28 AP 1% dodge )
    borh wepons with crusader .

Fire resistance:i have 4 items for fire resistance .

Nature resistance:No items

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I have alchemy and i can make arcanite bars .

Do you have a character for herbing?
    No .

Played time (/played in game for details):

17 days .
    Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Only MC but if you help me i am willing to atune all of them at any time i am online .

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:Egotrip got kicked for argument with the rogue class leader (i took a hint there i never argue with no one anymore) boneyard realy nice guild but for shame it has been dissmised.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:KTM meter mobinfo CT raid .

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:everyy spell i use has a keybind (i have some tecnhical problems with the UI i cant upload it right now :/)

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:MC BWL ZG AQ 20 .

What class did you play: Rogue

(Optional) Tell us about your guild :

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. i am cerantly looking for a good pve guild thats why i decided to apply here ^^ .

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):

Yes
    What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Fun raids and apriciation .

Why do you want to join Praeda: as i said ... i am looking for a good pve guild .

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I am a good dps and a fun guy . ^^

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): I understood that long time ago ... because on every wipe you learn something new .

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):i have a girlfriend but she is playing wow to so she wont affect my game . I guess my hoby is wow ^^ .

Zerroc's favourite song:lonely iland like a BAUS .
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

A rogue application Empty Re: A rogue application

Post  Nemzz Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:00 am

I'm sure you're a good guy but,
    No NR gear + No Attunements with 17 days played.
    After reading somewhat half-assed application I didn't feel like you're Praeda's material.
    Declined.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:15 am