Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Application, Rogue

woozzaa
    woozzaa
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Application, Rogue Empty Application, Rogue

Post  woozzaa Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 am

Personal Information

Your name : Zebastian

Your age : 20

Your nationality :Norweigan

Your time zone:EU

Character Information

Character name : Woozzaa

Class : Rogue

Race : Dwarf female

Spec :right now its Sublety specc but will/can change it if needed

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Both in Vanilla and TBC

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :Got the whole Shadowcraft gear for rogues. I am not enchanted yet becasue i want to get some new and better gear before i enchant.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :10 in frost and 10 in fire

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using :Atlasloot, raidboss, omens and Damage meter

PvE Experience :done them all in retail wow but it has been along tiem since i did MC, AQ and Zg Etc and i miss those raids and would like to go for them again. I know all the tacs slightly, just need a quick update and i will be fine Smile

Previous guilds in Feenix : ADD, just a IRL freind guild, but i want to start raiding and we are getting nowhere on that topic.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes i will.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? I understand that and will fix it if i get a invite Wink

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Ofc, as long as the raid goes well if u rotate me ^^

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Dont think so, dont know anyone here Razz

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :I am sexy and i know it by - lmfao Wink ------------------------------------------------> Lonely island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Well i am funny social guy that can adapt to changes. + when it comes to raiding i dont like to wipe (even tho u always do) but my main goal is to beat every boss and clear the content. And while doing that i want to have alot of fu Smile

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Application, Rogue Empty Re: Application, Rogue

Post  Stelakis Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:51 am

We are more than full on rogues atm. Also the gear is not for the lvl we raid. But i also think even if the gear was AQ Naxx lvl we must stay with the ppl we have and not mix things up. -1
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:10 pm

No effort in the application.

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content