Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Eljo- Gnome rogue

ELjo
    ELjo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Eljo- Gnome rogue Empty Eljo- Gnome rogue

Post  ELjo Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 am

General information.

Your name: Eljo Rogueson Wink

Your age: 24

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: WoW

Your time zone: servertime.

Character information.

Character name: Eljo

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Gnome

Your spec: Combat dagger (15/31/5)

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

Blooddrenched Mask
    Eskhandars Collar
    Zandalarian madcaps mantle
    Might of the tribe
    Nightslayer Chestpiece
    Primal batskin bracers
    Aged Core leather gloves
    Belt of preserved heads
    Nightslayer leggings
    boots of ferocity
    Blackstone ring
    seal of the gurubashi berserker
    Blackhands breadth
    Royal seal of eldre thalas
    MH: Felstriker
    OH: Scarlet kris
    ranged: Satyrs bow

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): head chest and legs i don't have enchants on yet. cloak i have +3 ago
    bracers i have +9 str, MH i have crusader and OH i have +15agi and 15 agi on gloves.

Fire resistance: i have around 60 FR average..

Nature resistance: 155 unbuffed.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Soon i will be able to create flasks, need to lvl alchemy a bit more

Do you have a character for herbing? yes, 300/300

Played time (/played in game for details): approx 9 days on this char

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC/BWL yes, Naxx- not yet

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Im currently guild leader for a casual pvp guild called Balanced Rhythm

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: KTM threat and SW_stats

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: Every ability i have i bound to a certain key. End of post is SS!

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have raided everything from vanilla-wow to WOTLK. starting the vanilla raiding 2005 some time.

What class did you play: Mostly rogue but also warrior and druid

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: The guild i started raiding with back in vanilla was called Element and was located on Kul Tiras EU. the guild later split up in two guilds.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes i can

Do you have a mic: Yes i do

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes, those are understood

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): yes i am. what vie seen, raiders+ are always first to be able to whisper a bid to the ML then members i believe and after that initiates and finally alt/pug. if i understood it right.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes i can supply my own consumables

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No, i have a warrior with casual gear which i play sometimes..

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes, i can

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect you to be a friendly guild with lots of fun raiding

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because raiding is fun, and you are my first choice because i know some people in Praeda

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I can bring a lot of rogue and raid knowledge plus damage ofcourse! im also a small lexicon when it comes to vanilla wow.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes, because practice makes perfect.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, this is no problem for me.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): When not playing WoW i usually skateboard or just hang out with friends. i have just gotten back too sweden after living in Barcelona for 2 years so now im just looking for a job here in sweden so i can eat and live and play wow :>

Zerroc's favourite song: Like a boss - lonely island

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    My gnome is not bald!

Eljo- Gnome rogue Screen10
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Eljo- Gnome rogue Empty Re: Eljo- Gnome rogue

Post  Solaise Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 am

Hello there and thanks for applying.

I know eljo he is Artano's RL friends. I helped him a bit when he was farming his BiS gear cause he was aiming to join Praeda.
    So i saw that he is a good player.

If you get your Naxx pre-quest, fix your NR gear with full enchants and also NR cap you have my +1 .

Its up to Nemzz.

Best of luck.

-Solaise
    Greencat
    Greencat
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 429

Post  Greencat Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 am

+1 for the occupation.

We need more zombies in the guild.

Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi there, as much as I want to take you in I'm afraid we're full on rogues.
    And with your current gear the most I can bring you along is BWL.

If you'd like I can give you a social member status until a rogue spot is open. But I can't guarantee that you will be able to raid with us until a slot is open.

Give me a reply.
    ELjo
    ELjo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  ELjo Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Im more then happy to take a social member spot!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 pm