Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Kehe-Gnome Mage

Ziob
    Ziob
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Kehe-Gnome Mage Empty Kehe-Gnome Mage

Post  Ziob Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:55 pm

General information.

Your name: Brian

Your age: 21

Your nationality: American

Your current occupation: Student

Your time zone: Eastern Standard Time GMT -5:00 I believe

Character information.

Character name: Kehe

What class do you play: Mage

Your race: Gnome

Your spec: 31/0/20 Unless winters chill is needed and then I'm 21/0/30. I can go fire but haven't gotten that far yet.

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear): Use wowhead these are the item #s

Head: T2 no enchant need an idol
    Neck: ZG revered item=19599
    Shoulder: T1
    Back: AQ Reward
    Chest: Vest. Shifting Sands item=21499
    Wrist: Sublime Wrist Guards item=18497 Blue and I could put 9 stam but not worth it atm.
    Hands: Sorcer's item=22066
    Waist: T1
    Legs: T1 Need to do the Libram
    Feet: T1 +7 stam
    Ring1: Zanzils Band item=19905
    Ring2: AQ Reward
    Trinket1: ZHC/ToEP
    Trinket2: Briarwood Reed/Eye of the Beast
    I usually use Briarwood and Eye for long fights. If I remember they are a DPS increase over the other 2 long term.
    MH: Mind Carver item=18396 No enchant not worth it
    OH: Scepter of interminable Forces item=22329
    Wand: Wand of biting Cold item=19108

Fire resistance: 10 but with sacrifices can be 60

Nature resistance: 0 Haven't started getting any

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": 300 Tailor/Engineer no really unique recipes...

Do you have a character for herbing? Yep 300 Herb/Alch Pally and a 300 Mining/BS Warrior

Played time (/played in game for details): 12 Days 10 hours

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC and BWL yes no on Naxx

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Geek Nirvana I was one of the officers and it disbanned

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: CT raid/KTM/Dam meters/X-perl/Decurse/Crysosis

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: i don't really use many keybindings but I do have things bound to my mouse. Mainly frostbolt. I add others if needed.
    I have a screen shot but I cant post images...

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions are concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: MC AQ20 Ony Begining of BWL AQ40

What class did you play: Warrior-Dps

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: I dont remember it

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Mumble=Time then yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Yes and DKP

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes when needed

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No but I do have a 60 Pally and warrior.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Tues/Thurs shouldn't be a problem. So long as I don't get screwed over with group meeting or too drunk in the morning. Sunday will be alright too.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A place to raid down bosses and have an enjoyable time.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to join because I want what you have! A place to raid.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): A decently geared mage and a reliable player.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes but I don't exactly like it. However, I'll try not to cause it.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes won't be hard.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Do you really care? My hobbies are I play sports and lots of them.

Zerroc's favourite song: Dick In A Box! Like a boss ain't got it!.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I found this guild watching trade and figured I would try to apply. One of the big reasons is that you raid on Tue Thurs. and I don't have any class in the afternoon. So it works out nice. Yes this means when summer comes I'll likely not be very active seeing Ill have to get a job. This is something I think that you all need to consider. I personally believe I'm a little undergeared and inexperienced. I do learn fast but once again thats is for your consideration. Also to note I haven't played in a while I kinda quit after my last guild broke up. Hopefully I haven't screwed anything up and I thank you all for looking at this, and I look forward to getting back to you on any questions you might have.

Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Kehe-Gnome Mage Empty Re: Kehe-Gnome Mage

Post  Solaise Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello and thanks for applying,

Your gear is average you can improve it alot with BiS gear, you also lack hit (hit cap = 11% from gear) and NR gear.

For your frost gear you should aim : Hit>Sp>Crit
    For your fire gear you should aim : Hit>Crit>Sp

Nature Resistance(150 atleast) : Sylvan Craft Gear : Helm + Shoulders + Chest and Gaea's Embrace .

100% enchanted gear is mandatory.

You also need atleast 5.5k HP for Naxxramas without Flask Of The Titans.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes when needed
    You will have to carry full consumambles every raid. Your Class Leader will let you know when to use them.

If you think that you can do all that and you are sure that you can be 3/3 raid active pm Solaise in game for further details.

-Solaise
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 pm

I have been speaking with Kehe in-game.

You have 7 days to fix your gear and enchants.

Accepted. Welcome to <Praeda>

-Solaise

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:15 pm