Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Zarisu - Resto Druid. 24/0/27

zarisu
    zarisu
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Zarisu - Resto Druid. 24/0/27 Empty Zarisu - Resto Druid. 24/0/27

Post  zarisu Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 pm

General information.

Your name:

Kristos

Your age:

Im 21.

Your nationality:

And im from Denmark.

Your current occupation:

Student

Your time zone:

+1

Character information.

Character name:

Zarisu.

What class do you play:

playing the drood.. ^^

Your race:

Night Elf.

Your spec:

24/0/27

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

Head:[Cenarion Helm]
    Neck: [Jeklik's Opaline Talisman]
    Shoulder:[Cenarion Spaulders]
    Back:[Cloak of the Savior]
    Chest:[Cenarion Vestments]
    Bracers:[Zandalar Haruspex's Bracers]
    Gloves:[Cenarion Gloves]
    Belt:[Zandalar Haruspex's Belt]
    Legs:[Cenarion Leggings]
    Boots:[Faith Healer's Boots]
    Ring1:[Primalist's Seal]
    Ring2:[Rosewine Circle]
    Trinket1:[Mindtap Talisman]
    Trinket2:[Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas]
    Main-hand:[Jin'do's Hexxer]
    Off-hand:[Tome of Divine Right]
    Ranged Weapon/Libram/Idol:[Idol of Rejuvenation]

Healing: 435 / +50 with idol
    MP5:38
    Spirit: 253
    Int: 306
    Crit: 4%
    Mana un buffed: 5554

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

only enchant i got atm is 55+ healing on wep. just startet to day to get my gear enhancete.

Fire resistance:

Nature resistance:

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

didnt lvl my enchanting jet. startet on the server alittle over 2 weeks ago.

Do you have a character for herbing?

was thinking to start lvling it got a irl friend with all the rare recipe´s to alchemy.

Played time (/played in game for details):

7 days and 6 hours.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :

Mc: Yes
    BWL: Yes
    Naxx : nope

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:

i was in crusial in like 2 days but didnt like there way that they leaded the raids and talked to ppl. it was like those irl friends there made the guild was the "guild" and the others in the guild was not apart of it.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:

Damagemeter
    Grid
    CCW
    Atlasloot
    Natur ECB
    ezdismount
    Big wigs
    oCB2
    Nicedamage

(KTM cant really see what i can use it for as healer and got told it bugged alt but will get it if its a req)

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:can link send links. /w me ingame and i give you the link. ^^

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

I have been playing WoW seens vanila but never really raided vanila was abit of a retard back there. ^^ but have cleared in Tbc: Kara, Maggy, Gruul, ssc, ZA, Hyjall, TK and BT. in Lich King: Naxx, OS, Maly, Voa, Ulduar, ToC normal and abit on Hc, Onyxi and Icc normal. and in Cata: BH, BwL Hc, BoT Hc, THW normal, FL normal and 6 Hc and DS normal.

What class did you play:

Vanilla: shaman.
    Tbc: Mage.
    Lich: Druid As main.
    Cata: hunter as main.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

in TBC i played in a Guild called Unleashed Chaos was the servers 3ed best. and in lich and cata i played abit more casual with irl friends.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Ofc Smile

Do you have a mic: Jeps

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes i did. and will always have flask lots of flask on me.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):

I understand the rules clearly and accept the rules, you made. and you are using the DKP system.

also dont have any problem in being a "Standby".

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):

fc not slakking Wink

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:

nope i always take my alt´s with me into new guilds or leave them guildless.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

im out looking for a Raiding guild that´s not newly startet, but have all the "stuff" sortet. did pug´s with ppl from your guild just cant remember there name.. ^^

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Monday: Yes
    Tuesday: Yes
    Wednesday: Yes
    Thursday: Yes
    Friday: NO!
    Saturday: some times.
    Sunday: Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:

Thats it´s a friendly community. and when ppl are raiding they Focus and when they aint they can be "Relaxed" Smile .

Why do you want to join Praeda:

becourse Praeda is 1 of the better Guilds on this server and would like a stabil guild. and not a newly startet guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):

I would say i have alot of Raid experience and its always nice to have ppl there are standby and can help if ppl dont show up.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):

ofc all guilds have been there. and cant wait to see how many attempts it takes on 40 man´s Razz but its part of the deal to down a boss, ppl need to know the tacs in the back of the head and that takes more time for some ppl then others. thas just apart of the game if you wanna be in a raid guild.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Ofc. Smile

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

my hobbies are "gaming" and it will always be it. in my sparetime i play handball and chill with friends.

Zerroc's favourite song: >.< Lonely Island say woot ! hehe

Onenightstab
    Onenightstab
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 462

Zarisu - Resto Druid. 24/0/27 Empty Re: Zarisu - Resto Druid. 24/0/27

Post  Onenightstab Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Kristos? And from Denmark? Had guessed Greece :b
    zarisu
    zarisu
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  zarisu Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Hehe im also Half greek. Smile
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to apply to our guild,

Your application is complete, you have experience and seem like a person who would fit in. Gearwise, you could use some upgrades, especially all those cenarion pieces which are next to useless for a resto druid. You can get better head, chest, gloves and legs pre-raid than the T1 pieces. You will also need to have it all enchanted with top enchants to even be considered, you'd need naxx attunement and NR gear, and a strong economy / farming character to support you for the raids.

I will not get into detail since our team has 6 active restoration druids, and we already rotate - sometimes we need 4, others 5. All six are already good geared, so I don't really see a way to squeeze another one in, especially a newly dinged character. Add me to your friends though, work on your character and keep in touch, as a position might be available at some point.

zarisu
    zarisu
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  zarisu Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm

i will stick around ^^ so give me a /w when a spot opens then i reapply Smile
    Shou
    Shou
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Post  Shou Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:36 am

imo you shouldent go critspecc whit only 4% spellcrit Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:57 am