Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Albertina/Hpriest

TheALB
    TheALB
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 17

Albertina/Hpriest Empty Albertina/Hpriest

Post  TheALB Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:19 pm

General information.

Your name:Albert

Your age:21

Your nationality:Latvian

Your current occupation:Latvia

Your time zone:MGT +3

Character information.

Character name: Albertina

What class do you play:Priest

Your race:Human(Racial Spirit/Selfheal)

Your spec:Holy/dc Modified by Nukleanka final exit

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    The following errors were found

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    staff 55 healing spells
    back 5 ressist all(ressist)
    head/legs 8 intellect(mana problems)
    gloves 30 healing
    wrist 24 healing
    chest 100 mana(mana problems)
    boots 5 spirit(regen,spd)

Fire resistance:15

Nature resistance:5

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":Main tailoring/inchanting(mooncloth,mana oil),alt alchemy,herb flasks for raid nad farm of money(supreme only)

Do you have a character for herbing?Yes,ofc

Played time (/played in game for details): 11d1h30m

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :mc/bwl

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Mirage,scummed on dkp

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: xperl,mob info,supermacro,spell alert,casterstats,mobinfo,minicoords,error frame,damage metters,cooldown count,bonus scanner

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:Problems with upload image,yes i use key bindings q,e,x,r,f,shit+1,2,3

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:5y

What class did you play:druid,warlock

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:private

Rules, condition and terms:readed

Are you able to attend on Mumble:yes

Do you have a mic:yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): yes,ofc

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): yes i can,and ussualy did it

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: i have level 60 mage but i am not raiding with him

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes,because it's very good raid time for me

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:friendship,respect,good raiding and help

Why do you want to join Praeda:yes

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):druid from stormwind with nick Neothar stoped me and said i have fully inchanted gear and if i want i can apply to the Praeda

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Yes,because there is such a thing as healing and damage of the raid,and improving gear improves damage and healing,and bosses are for some amought of it

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:Yes i am

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    No don't have a wife is had wpuld not raid :DMy interests are based on politics culture history/religion sort of philosophical way of thinking,i am student

Zerroc's favourite song:Rick Ashley never gonna give you up

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:kill of of C'thun
    TheALB
    TheALB
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 17

Albertina/Hpriest Empty Re: Albertina/Hpriest

Post  TheALB Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:19 pm

TheALB wrote:General information.

Your name:Albert

Your age:21

Your nationality:Latvian

Your current occupation:Latvia

Your time zone:MGT +3

Character information.

Character name: Albertina

What class do you play:Priest

Your race:Human(Racial Spirit/Selfheal)

Your spec:Holy/dc Modified by Nukleanka final exit

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    The following errors were found

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    staff 55 healing spells
    back 5 ressist all(ressist)
    head/legs 8 intellect(mana problems)
    gloves 30 healing
    wrist 24 healing
    chest 100 mana(mana problems)
    boots 5 spirit(regen,spd)

Fire resistance:15

Nature resistance:5

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":Main tailoring/inchanting(mooncloth,mana oil),alt alchemy,herb flasks for raid nad farm of money(supreme only)

Do you have a character for herbing?Yes,ofc

Played time (/played in game for details): 11d1h30m

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :mc/bwl

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Mirage,scummed on dkp

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: xperl,mob info,supermacro,spell alert,casterstats,mobinfo,minicoords,error frame,damage metters,cooldown count,bonus scanner

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:Problems with upload image,yes i use key bindings q,e,x,r,f,shit+1,2,3

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:5y

What class did you play:druid,warlock

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:private

Rules, condition and terms:readed

Are you able to attend on Mumble:yes

Do you have a mic:yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): yes,ofc

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): yes i can,and ussualy did it

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: i have level 60 mage but i am not raiding with him

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes,because it's very good raid time for me

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:friendship,respect,good raiding and help

Why do you want to join Praeda:yes

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):druid from stormwind with nick Neothar stoped me and said i have fully inchanted gear and if i want i can apply to the Praeda

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Yes,because there is such a thing as healing and damage of the raid,and improving gear improves damage and healing,and bosses are for some amought of it

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:Yes i am

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    No don't have a wife is had wpuld not raid :DMy interests are based on politics culture history/religion sort of philosophical way of thinking,i am student

Zerroc's favourite song:Rick Ashley never gonna give you up

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:kill of of C'thun

Cannot link my tallent build colculator link and item don't have promotion
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:20 pm

just copy/paste list of items u have...
    also check read this bef aply topic...
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Just type in the items you have, i know most healing items for priests.

You didn't read the sticky before applying, read it and answer the questions correctly.

You will also need 4 items of NR, Sylvan chest, shoulders and helm + Gaes embrace (which also need to be enchanted)

We only need priests for Naxx at the moment, so you will need to get Naxxramas attunement.

On the part about consumables, i always expect priests to be the class with the highest use of consumables. On a very expensive progress night you may end up spending consumables worth well over 1000g. This is something you will have to pay for yourself.

Once you have fixed these things either reply on this topic or you can /w me ingame (if you have any questions you can do the same).

- Fattydorf.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:03 am