Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

pikeyboy - tank

pikeybooy
    pikeybooy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

pikeyboy - tank Empty pikeyboy - tank

Post  pikeybooy Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

General information.

Your name:
    Linus Andersson

Your age:
    21, turning 22 in april.

Your nationality:
    Swedish

Your current occupation:

Unemployed, chillin all day homie, all day!

Your time zone:
    GMT+1

Character information.

Character name:
    Pikeyboy

What class do you play:
    Warrior

Your race:
    Dwarf

Your spec:
    wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_1_8253f3k5p552501c53d1051
    Using this specc for 5-mans basically, fits me perfectly Smile

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

Helm: Golem Skull Helm
    Neck: Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris
    Shoulders: Stockade Pauldrons
    Cloak: Overlord's Embrace
    Chest: Kromcrush Chestplate (+100 health)
    Bracers: Bracers of Heroism (+9 stamina)
    Gloves: Stonegrip Gauntlets
    Belt: Belt of Heroism
    Legs: Eldritch Reinforced Legplates
    Boots: Boots of Avoidance (+7 stamina)
    Ring #1: Naglering
    Ring #2: Band of the Ogre King
    Trinket #1: Vigilance Charm
    Trinket #2: Vigilance Charm
    Mainhand: Quel'serrar
    Offhand: Draconian Deflector
    Ranged: Eaglehorn Long Bow

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    I've only played for about 4-5 days at lvl 60 so I haven't really put any enchants into my gear yet, recently got full pre-BiS so I haven't enchanted stuff I'd replace soon Smile but +15 agi on quel'serrar coming up today and stamina on shield aswell. I'll go get +100 health on helm and legs soon enough aswell.

Fire resistance:
    Nature resistance:
    Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I'm going to get both alchemy and herbalism when I buy my epic mount, so yes in the future I will be able to make some nice pots.

Do you have a character for herbing?

No.

Played time (/played in game for details):
    3 days, 3 hours.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    I'm attuned to MC and BWL, yes. Naxxramas is on it's way, gotta fix some AD rep first!

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    None here on Feenix, except Crucial which I joined as social for Impmyride, but left them 2 days ago when he left, didn't see any point in me stayin' in a guild with a bunch of randoms I don't know.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    So far I only got Big Wigs, Grid and KTM. Haven't had time to work on a good UI yet, just found out about the old UI's on their forums.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Can't seem to open my screenshots for some reason, dunno why really Surprised
    But I'm playing with the numpad, the delete, end, page down panel, so I got everything bound on first bar from 1-9 on numpad, and then del, end, page down (whole panel), bound with ctrl / shift, so I got every useful ability binded.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    MC: Cleared
    BWL: Cleared
    AQ40: Cleared
    Naxx: Progress raided up until four horsemen, after that I killed 4H, Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad in another guild who already killed them.

What class did you play:
    Orc Warrior

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    I raided back on Shattered Hands in Vanilla in a guild called Inspiration up until AQ40 (Huhuran-disband).
    Were the best horde guild on the server with horde first on pretty much everything up until AQ40 opened up.
    After the disband after Huhuran fucked us over, I joined abit "lesser" guild, called Fishbone.
    We cleared our way through AQ40 with a good phase, and managed to kill C'thun and Ouro on our first night there, thanks to some The Axemen officers who had chars in our guilds and helped us with the tactics abit.
    When Naxxramas got released we were among the 3 guilds to lead the progress in there from the start, cleared Spiderwing almost immediately, and then went for Patchwerk and Grobbolus and downed em serverfirst. Managed to clear our ways very easy. But at one point, I got a phonebill from Telenor (Vodafone) as they were called back then, who charged me for almost 300 euros for some shit reason. So I had no choice at that point, since I still wen't to school, to sell my beloved warrior.
    The guild were fine with it, and no hard feelings really, we had mad fun though.
    But that didn't stop me, next month I already had a new lvl 60 warrior that a friend never played on anymore, so I started to contact some IRL's in Nihilum and they started to help me out with some gear, and I joined their Naxxramas PuG with the guild Destiny, and cleared Naxxramas twice with them.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Yes.

Do you have a mic:
    I do Wink

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yepp!

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    yeah, DKP has always been used during my time, so np!

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Ofc!

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:

Got a lvl 60 rogue, but not in any guild with him, he's my farmbot Wink

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    For now, no, but in the future yes! I'm just going for social spot and hopefully you'll need me in the future when I got more time for raiding!

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    Some nice peeps, treat people how u wanna be treated urself, and lots of fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    Well, I got my homeboy Impmyride in there, and alot of u have seen me in both Onyxia and BWL today, and u keep a good phase and has a good raid mentality it seems when ur raiding, but most important - when I eventually start raiding, I'm so over progressing in MC and BWL already. I'm goin' for the best straight away! :>

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    Because I can bring both experience, skill and maturity to the table for the guild. I've been in top tier guilds all my WoW-career and I know what mentality is needed to become and stay the best. I'm a good communicator when it comes to communicating between tanks etc aswell, and I learn tactics fast and flawless.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    Ofc, whiping is never fun for anyone, but it's necessery for us to repair our flaws in the fight. Even endless whiping helps, so I'm no stranger to whiping.
    I spent time on M'uru prenerf and Lady Vash'j bugged version, and that was the definition of whiping I guess.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Definately!

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    I'm basically sittin' mostly at home, gaming abit and hangin' out with my gf and friends.
    Don't drink anymore so I'm not the partyguy on the weekends, I rather light a spliff and relax at home! Smile

Zerroc's favourite song:
    Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    I'm applying for a social spot and if you need me in the future when I'm more geared up, I'll be all up for raiding again as tank with you guys!
    Renku
    Renku
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

pikeyboy - tank Empty Re: pikeyboy - tank

Post  Renku Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 am

decent pre-raid for MC and maybe BWL. but light years behind for naxx as is
    pikeybooy
    pikeybooy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Post  pikeybooy Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:24 am

Yeah, also one of the reasons I'm applying for a social spot.
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 pm

I have to give my +1 for this well written application for a social spot. We run a lot of optional raids and some 5-mans also, where a tank might be needed. AFAIK the tank team is full, but you have my ok for an invite. Let's see what the other officers have to say.
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm

I am ok with that also. I mean he wants a social spot and he made an application , come on!
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Accepted as Social Member, whisp me ingame for an invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:53 am