Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+5
anubris
Franckdux
Nemzz
Avshar
vouno
9 posters

Vouno - TANK

vouno
    vouno
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Vouno - TANK Empty Vouno - TANK

Post  vouno Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 am

Your name:
    My name is Alexandros or u can call me Alex.

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Greek.

Your current occupation:
    I'm currently working as an IT guy.

Your time zone:
    I think it's GMT +2, or server +1.

Character information.
    Character's name is Vouno as the title suggests. Gnome female, for the win(looks).

Character name:
    See above.

What class do you play:
    Warrior, tank.

Your race:
    Gnome ofc.

Your spec:
    My spec currently is MT focused because i do some ZG pugs. It's the classic 10/5/36 Ofc i can respec to a more OT centralized spec if it's needed.

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    I can't find decent links with vanilla stats on it, but my items are pretty much well known. (BiS preraid) so i will take my chances and write them.
    Helm: Enchanted thorium helm. (crafted)
    Neck: Medallion of steadfast might. (Magmadar drop)
    Shoulders: Stockade Pauldrons. (World BOE)
    Cloak: Overlord's Embrace. (Jindo's drop)
    Chest: Ornate Adamantium Breastplate. (Quest chain)
    Bracers: Bracers of Heroism. (D2)
    Gloves: Bloadsoaked Gauntlents. (Jindo's drop)
    Belt: Belt of Might. (AH)
    Legs: Legplates of Vigilance. (Living strat boss)
    Boots: Sabatons of Might. (I think Lucifron, not sure)
    Ring1: Band of Steadfast Might. (Fat ogre in Flask room scholo)
    Ring2: Naglering. (Brd)
    Trinket1: Vigilance charm. (DM East)
    Trinket2: Force of Will. (BRD)
    Weapon1: Quel Serrar (DM Book)
    Weapon2: Bloodrlord's defender (ZG, i have it because quel serrar pro doesn't stack with FR aura)
    Shueld: Draconian Deflector (drakkisath)

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    Helm, 100hp. Legs, 1% dodge(cause i thought i would get hakkar legs sooner so i didn't bother doing a +100hp enchant). Cloak, 1% dodge. Chest, 100 hp. Bracers, 9stamina. Sword, +15 agility. Shield, +7 stamina. Bow unenchanted, i'll put a 3% hit on mandokir's but no luck there either. Gloves, +15 agility. Boots, +7 stamina.

Fire resistance:
    Caped with paladin's aura, MOTW and Magic resistance potion, 181 unbuffed. Have FR helm/legs/bracers full enchanted (20FR/20FR/9stam respectively)

Nature resistance:
    I have all the BoP drops, shield/shoulders from Strat and the Mara drops (double trinkets/bracers/Legs). Will get the CC rep crafted ones asap.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    I have a friend's acc with all flasks available, except distiled wisdom. He will also apply here. Smile

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yeah.

Played time (/played in game for details):
    10 days on Lvl 60.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    Yep.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    My former guild is Sensimilla and the reason i'm leaving is because officers and GM aren't as active as they used to(like a lot). Last 40man raid was before xmas.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Well i'll be honest with you, i got so many addons i don't remember each one. Mad
    The ones that are helpfull in raiding are ctraid/mobinfo/natur enemycastbar/dmg meters/ktm.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    I'm a clicker tbh. j/k. Edit: I can't put an external link atm because it says i need to wait 7 days. I got bartender2 and all important skills are keybinded.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    Retail experience with alliance mage, all content excluding Naxx and Viscidus from AQ40. My server experience with Tank is full MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20.

PvE experience:
    See above.

What class did you play:
    Above. ^^

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    Sensi was awesome tbh, had a lot of fun. It's a shame it didn't work out at the end. :/

Rules, condition and terms:
    Yes, i totally have no problem with bid dkp. In my experience, if u wait long enough u allways get what u want. Supporting guild and progressing in the higher instances is allways my number one concern.

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Ofc, i can't speak as well as i write though. :-)

Do you have a mic:
    Yep.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yeah, no problem with that.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    Absolutely.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Yeah, no problem.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    Nah, tanking is my only priority atm.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I wanna join because i have one irl friend inside, he's a trial and his name is Katano. Ofc the main reason why we all want to join is because Praeda are doing well in Pve and that can't be a coincedence, can it? We want to help praeda further progress through AQ40 and Naxx eventualy. I know that my gear lacks but i'll try to compensate with consumables etc.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yeah, i can and will.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    I expect mature players and a friendly enviroment. I'v been with some members of Praeda in some pugs and i liked how they played.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    See all of the above.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    Cause me and my buddies can make a nice core for Praeda.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    I hate quiting early, i'll stay til we achieve our goals.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    I like forum trolling tbh, will you go along with that? :p

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    Atm not much i do, but i like having fun in my free time. Going to a cinema or a bar with friends etc. And yeah i got a girlfriend atm.

Zerroc's favourite song:
    Lonely Island - Like a BAWS. I prefer no homo though. ^^

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Avshar
    Avshar
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 104

Vouno - TANK Empty Re: Vouno - TANK

Post  Avshar Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 am

+2 for me, very good application, solid gear, great english, and we are in need of tanks. Inv!
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 am

Decent application with good starting gear.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 am

Hello Alexandros,

Nice application indeed but you gear is really low for a tank who wants to join a guild doing AQ40.

Also I would like to have a screenshot of your UI, you can send an external link just don't put http://www. and i'll copy paste the rest.

Cheers
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 am

Geia sou,

I like this application, there's effort in it and the player profile seems to suit us. Franc, if he needs to change a few items maybe point them out, or Alex you can whisper Franckdux in game since he is the tank CL.

We need reliable people for tanks and a solid application is always a good sign. Naxx attunement, NR gear def a plus for me. +1
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:03 pm

I did a aq20 with Vouno and the guy had even there in a pug full consumambles. Also i talked to him, he is a mature guy. His gear is not that bad, well yea he doesnt have t2 but he has way better than BiS Pre-Raid items. Anyway posy your UI to Franck.

Really nice application, i know that it took you some time. Rly nice to see people putting effort into their applications.

Anyway, best of luck i hope to see you in our raids and if u are 3/3 attendant you have my +1

-Solaise
    Kohan
    Kohan
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 119

Post  Kohan Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

I was leading the AQ20 run Solaise spoke of and Vouno did great tanking x) +1 from me.

Nice BiS gear, enchants and attunements.
    vouno
    vouno
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  vouno Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Well first of all thanks for your nice comments. Secondly i forgot to mention that i have engineering and i allways carry 1-2 repair bots with me, just in case.

@Franck You'r the GM and u also have a point, can't really argue. I will disagree though. Smile
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/wowscrnshot010912052026.jpg/ This is pretty much it. Only thing i don't have keybinded atm is a macro for battlestance+mocking blow. Reason is i haven't figured it out a bind that will work for me.
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:01 pm

any gnome called 'mountain' should get a trial in Praeda me thinks, get this guy in here
    Ewhenn
    Ewhenn
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 119

Post  Ewhenn Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 pm

+1!
    Did AQ20 with this guy before, he is skilled, friendly & always prepared..

We need another female gnome Warrior, if it was me /instantginvite
    Renku
    Renku
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 111

Post  Renku Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 am

he can be francs mate and we'll have little gnomes running around +1
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Nothing special in apply really to make me woow, decent and clean but, sadly I don't think we can take you in due to lack of your gear. We don't have time to farm MC anymore, and you're in pre raid gear at the moment. Sadly that is huge minus, since we've allready declined one tank with almoust the same gear as you.
    ~https://praeda.forumotion.com/t1485-protection-warior-application~

I don't want to provoke some questions here, but I don't see you in our AQ raid, especially naxxramas any time soon.

vouno
    vouno
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  vouno Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Allmost finished my NR gear. 194 with shield, 179 with dual wield (using the Gear mentioned and the Plate/Cloak from CC rep). Only missing Leather crafted helm for soaking.

And i finally got my last keybind macro for battle/mocking combo. Cu in game. ^^
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

Accepted.

Welcome to Praeda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content