Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+4
Floortje
Zlikovac
Elixo
Jibny
8 posters

Jibny Tank

Jibny
    Jibny
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 7

Jibny Tank Empty Jibny Tank

Post  Jibny Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 am

Personal Information

Your name : Fredric

Your age : 18

Your nationality : Sweden

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character Information

Character name : Jibny

Class : Warrior

Race : DWARF
    Spec : Mainly prot, and decent fury gear. 11/5/35

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : I sure am

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Helm of wrath (ZG enchant)
    Rage of magumba
    T2.5 shoulders (30ap)
    Overlord's embrace (1% dodge)
    Might chest (100 hp)
    Wrath wrist (9stam)
    T3 gloves (15 agi)
    T3 belt
    T3 legs (ZG enchant)
    T2 boots (3defence)
    Bloodlords defender (15agi)
    Elementium shield bulwark (2% block)
    Rings:HEavy dark iron ring, Signet ring of bronzedragon flight ( Revered)
    Trinkets: Styleen's and Onyxia blood talisman.
    Fully enchanted 3/9 t3, 3 t2, 1 t2,5. I have 6549hp unbuffed and 445 defence.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : I aint got much, 180fire, 40 nature and 70Frost.

Show us your UI : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/17/jibzz.png/

List of the addons you are currently using : RDX, Dmg meter, Mobinfo, Bigwigs, Decursive, KLTH threatmeter, CTraidassist, SWstats, Nature enemy castbar, WiM, VFL,

PvE Experience : All content avaliable at this moment

Previous guilds in Feenix : Argent crusade, Egotrip, Project Extreme, Final exit, Work in Progress.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes ^^

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Ofc

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yea sure, i dont mind.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Zlikovac,

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Airdrawndagger

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Hey, First off i'd like to apologise for my first application. i think its safe to say i was a tad, well stoned! so i hope you guys take this as a viable second attempt, for the last 12 months ive had my fair share of own guild which is say to say haven't been all to bad. but ive got to the point where i want to raid stress free. noting beats progression and working hard, but when you have to babysit you lose touch with the real reason you play the game. i can and will make any sacrafises to the guild as im a team player! so all i can say now is thankyou for readin and i really do hope i get to see you guys in the guild!

Last edited by Jibny on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Elixo
    Elixo
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 37

Jibny Tank Empty Re: Jibny Tank

Post  Elixo Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 am

just a heads up, the class leaders will want to see your gear, and the enchants on each of them, soo post that long list Very Happy
    Jibny
    Jibny
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Jibny Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:01 am

They already know every single gear piece i have and that it all is enchanted Smile)
    Zlikovac
    Zlikovac
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Post  Zlikovac Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Dear Jibny, my old gm and friend from project extreme,
    Please dont be offended by my answer to your app but
    i can not vouch for you untill you link all your gear and enchants,
    as everyone did in there applications, please check the accepted apps
    and try to fix yours accordingly before some officer sees it Smile

As far as Jibny's gameplay is concerned he is capable of leading raids,
    he progressed us with project extreme up till nefarian then guild broke.

He would make a fine addition to Doppey's and mine raid habits Wink

Holding my vouch till you fix your app mate cuz you really made no
    special effort to make it look propper,
    we had ppl writing poetry to get initiated...

So ye my reply has more text than your app...
    Anyways id like to c you in praeda, please
    try to follow the rules from the start cuz
    they apply to everyone in praeda and if you want in you must start with your application...
    Kind regards Zlikovac

Zlikovac
    Zlikovac
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Post  Zlikovac Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Fixed it Smile
    +1
    Hope we can raid together once more Very Happy
    Massive respect Smile
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Floortje Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Hello Jibny,

Your gear is pretty badass which is great, Zliko vouching for you is nice too. However I noticed you've been in Final Exit and Work In Progress before, any reasons as to why you left these guilds?
    Jibny
    Jibny
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Jibny Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:43 pm

I was in final exit for about 2 years ago, i went inactive i believe. And WiP yea what to say, they are quite special. I didn't fit with their awful attitudes etc etc and got kicked without any reason and put on ignore list by Snelf and Hoobin. I had been offline for 2 days and when i logged on i were guildless, never got an answer
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Before I do any critical analyses of your application I do want to state some things that should be fixed. First your NR gear is lacking and this is an issue since in Huhuran there will only be one tank and you'll be asked to soak. So fix your NR and fully enchant it!

Secondly not much to add but could you link us your spec?

Now for the analasys:

I've had an interview with you before and I think that you have an attitude issue which collides with Praeda's wellfare, if you promise to fix this we might consider you but your reputation haunts you, and I know that you are aware of this. It's not an easy choice. We don't need you but you need us, keep that in mind, if you are given a chance, behave and act accordingly and show us that you diserve the guild banner below your name.

Other than that, this is still a poor application even compared with our average standards but I for once appriciated the honesty and the apologetic attitude, still I emphasize, it is not just up to me this decision but up to the whole guild.
    Jibny
    Jibny
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Jibny Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

The Arrogant and naiv Jibny wont be seen Wink You're not gonna regret it, that i promise you. I know i can be a douchebag, but if i feel upset, i wont even bother logging on. Take 20mins to cool off and logon again =). Ill do my best to fix up my NR gear. I also have Nightfall.
    WHere can i find a 1.12.1 talent calculator?

Bestregards JIBZ
    Misty!
    Misty!
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 135

Post  Misty! Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Hey Jibny! =)

Thought I'd add some of my opinions on this =)

I'll start with negative things first, to get them out of the way:

.You didn't seem to put all that much effort into this application, with one word answers etc. Neither did you particularly show us your general interest and passion for the raiding side of the game as a whole.

.You mentioned being stoned when you made your first application. To be brutally honest, you should probably wait for a time when your not high to be making an application for a raiding guild, for the same reason as my last point, it generally leaves a bad impression. If your getting high before applying, what is to say you aren't going to be getting high before raids?

Positive things!:

. I have been in a raiding guild with you before, Project Extreme. From what I can remember you perform well when tanking! =)

.You definitely have the ability to lead raids, as I have witnessed this myself, that's a major bonus to a member in any guild!

. This is your second attempt at applying, which shows to me that you are generally interested in joining us, otherwise you would have given up on your first.

. Your gear is very good indeed, which is obviously a big plus, since we are raiding Naxxramas more or less every other raid! =)

.Your one of my old, in-game friends! which is only a personal positive really. ^^

It would be great to see you raid with me and Zlikovac again! Although there are some pretty negative points I can express, I'm going to say +1 on this! =)
    Jibny
    Jibny
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Jibny Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm

I dont even remember writing my old apply... Either way i've quit smoking weed daily now, happens once or twice a month now adays. So a stoned Jibny wont appear unfortenetly, but that just means im gonna try perform as good as i do when im calm and have smoked Smile
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello Jibny.

Ive talked to you a couple of times ingame, and generaly speaking, you seem ok.

BUT.

I honestly do not see you as someone that will ACCEPT if you get lootbanned for 2-3-4 raids if you fuck up somewhere (not having SS on cthun, not being fully enchanted, not doing what youve been told to do), and take it like a man. That kind of lootban will happen, we're all human and we all make mistakes.

I honestly dont see that happening.

Not with your raid/guild history or reputation.
    Jibny
    Jibny
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Jibny Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Has never happend to me so i dont know how i will react, it depends on the situation, if the leader describes it all and why he is giving me the punishment then i see no reason why it would upset me? I have my anger problems and im aware of that and im doing my best to improve myself. But i always do as im told, so if something like what u described would happen then it would most likely been both parts (me and a leader). Which could be he forgot telling me something or i dunno. As i said before, has never happend before and im not aiming on making mistakes either.

I would like a try in Praeda, u seem mature and have a grown up enviroment. Which affects and makes me the same Smile
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:22 pm

no more ideology 3.0 plz
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm

It's a hard choice, but I have to deny your application. Sorry Jibny, I hope the future gets brighter for you in another guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:23 pm