Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Warrior Tank

plasface
    plasface
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Warrior Tank Empty Warrior Tank

Post  plasface Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 am

Your name : Nikola

Your age : 18

Your nationality : Bulgarian

Your time zone: +2 GMT

Character name : Leofor

Class : Warrior

Race : Dwarf

Spec : Protection

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes all attunes are done.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Helm of Domination +1dodge
    Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris
    Stockade Pauldrons
    Overlord's Embrace
    Kromcrush's Chestplate +100 health
    Zandalar Vindicator's Armguards +9stamina
    Stonegrip Gauntlets
    Zandalar Vindicator's Belt (i am using this because of the set bonus for 2 parts)
    Icebane Leggings ZG enchant
    Bloodsoaked Greaves +7stamina
    Band of the Steadfast Hero
    Naglering
    Vigilance Charm x2
    Bloodlord's Defender +15 agility
    Aegis of the Blood God +7 stamina
    Precisely Calibrated Boomstick

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : I don't have any atm but i can buy some fire resistance :S

Show us your UI :I am using laptop and i really can't take the screenshot every single time when i try the machine is saving picture of my desktop

List of the addons you are currently using : Atlas/Big Wings/eCastingBar/EzDismount/Damage Meter/Improved Error Frame/Mob Info2/OmniCC/STC/Spell Alert

PvE Experience : ZG/AQ20/MC and some bwl

Previous guilds in Feenix : None

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes i will be able

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes i know this is a must

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes this won't be a problem

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes i do

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? No

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I also have some Epic/Rare dps gear and weapons for both arms and fury.
    Eiana
    Eiana
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Warrior Tank Empty Re: Warrior Tank

Post  Eiana Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:05 am

way to bad geared. You should apply to a MC/BWL guild before going for end-game content.. and the fact that you even apply with such gear only means 1 thing for me: lootwhore, so its -1 for me.
    Wierdgonzo
    Wierdgonzo
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Wierdgonzo Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 am

Well no need to be that harsh Eiana but u got the point. The fact that some of us have better geard alts speak for it self. Better try to find some guild that will suit ur current guild.

Cheers!
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 pm

I think you are being a bit too harsh on gear. As I see it, it's not that bad, I'd say bracers, belt and one of the trinkets are quite bad though, but the rest is BiS pre-raid and some ZG stuff. Yep, it could use some Molten Core runs, which we no longer do, but if you don't notice, our warrior T2 gear in BWL is being disenchanted at the moment.

Don't forget that I was a naked warrior in Ironforge one day after I got invited to the guild. But don't get me wrong, Nikola, I'm not vouching for you, your application could use a lot more work and attention, it shows a lack of research and interest, which are two things that I look for a lot in tanks specially.

My 2 cents,
    Darkshivan

Last edited by Darkshivan on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eiana
    Eiana
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Post  Eiana Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Darkshivan wrote:I think you are being a bit too harsh on gear. As I see it, it's not that bad, I'd say bracers, belt and one of the trinkets are quite bad though, but the rest is BiS pre-raid and some ZG stuff. Yep, it could use some Molten Core runs, which we no longer do, but if you don't notice, our warrior T2 gear in BWL is being disenchanted at the moment.

Don't forget that I was a naked warrior in Ironforge one day after I got invited to the guild. But don't get me wrong, Nikola, I'm not vouching for you, your application could use a lot more work and attention, it shows a lack of research and interest, which are two things that I look for a lot in tanks specially.

My 2 cents,
    Darkshivan

The truth is sometimes harsh and im always honest, you gotta be a man to play with the big boys. Well before you were a naked warrior you had a warrior with t2+ gear Wink
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 am