Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Itankit, Warrior Tank

miguezu123
    miguezu123
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Itankit, Warrior Tank Empty Itankit, Warrior Tank

Post  miguezu123 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:12 am

General information.

Your name:
    Miguel

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Colombia, South America

Your current occupation:
    Student

Your time zone:
    U.S. East
    Character information.

Character name: Itankit

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Human

Your spec: Protection

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):
    [Helm of Might] (hp + 100)
    [Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris]
    [Pauldrons of Might]
    [Sergeant's Cape]
    [Kromcrush's Chestplate] (health + 100)
    [Bracelets of Wrath] (stamina + 9)
    [Bloodlord's Defender] (agility + 15)
    [Draconian Deflector] (stamina + 7)
    [Heartseeking Crossbow]
    [Bloodsoaked Gauntlets]
    [Belt of Might]
    [Legplates of Vigilance]
    [Ribsteel Footguards] (stamina + 7)
    [Band of the Ogre King]
    [Naglering]
    [Force of Will]
    [Onyxia Blood Talisman]

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    enchants are placed beside the gear up top.

Fire resistance:42

Nature resistance: 0 with tanking gear; but I have a Nature Resistance set for AQ40 in my bank

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Minning 300/Blacksmith 150

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes, my brothers lol it is 300 alchemy and herb

Played time (/played in game for details):
    9 days 2 hours 15 minutes

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    Yes

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Skills Vendor, I guess i took a long new years vacation and got kicked for been offline too long.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    None atm since i play a mac and can't figure out how to add add ons into it.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    Sorry i don't know how to take the screenshot from a mac :/ .. i do use key bindings such as (shit+1, shift+2, shift+3, shift+4,X,Z,and others).

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    I didn't play vanilla on retail, but i did played TBC/WoTLK/Cata.

PvE experience: none

What class did you play: none

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: none

Rules, condition and terms: none

Are you able to attend on Mumble: yes

Do you have a mic: yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: i do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    I've been working a lot with DKP system, so for me it is a fare way of handing out loot.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    I do have 2 other lvl 60 characters (priest healer and Hunter) but both are guileless.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:Why do you want to join Praeda:
    Well as you know I'm from Colombia South America, so my main language is spanish, but i will try my best to understand and write english Smile.. I'm an active/really friendly guild as I've heard you guys are too, which makes me more comfortable. I would like to join Praeda to have a nice time raiding with friendly/skilled players and to progress.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    I am a person who like helping people inside and outside of raids.. Im really friendly and can provide materials for progression in raids.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Yes. As you know new bosses include new strategies which we will all have to experiment along the progression.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: If thats what it is needed, ill be more than glad to follow along the rules.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    I am 18 years old, i live in Colombia South America. No, i don't have a wife lol.. but i love basketball, its my bobbie along with paintball.

Zerroc's favourite song: Like a Boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    [/b]
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Itankit, Warrior Tank Empty Re: Itankit, Warrior Tank

Post  Franckdux Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Hello,

Decent application, but I just want to know how could you manage to raid 3 times a week with us ? Raids would be around 12.00 for you and I guess Tuesday and Thursday you are at school ?

Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 pm

I invited in MC yesterday but you disconnected and we didn't get any update. We already have a lot of warriors so i have to decline your application, good luck for the future

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:59 am