Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Enixel - Frost mage

enixel
    enixel
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Enixel - Frost mage Empty Enixel - Frost mage

Post  enixel Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 am

Personal Information

Your name : Jonatan

Your age : 17

Your nationality : Sweden

Your time zone: +1

Character Information

Character name : Enixel

Class : Mage

Race : Human

Spec : Frost 15/0/36 atm

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC yes, BWL and Naxx no

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head: [Spellweaver's Turban]
    Neck: [Diana's Pearl Necklace]
    Shoulders: [Zandalar Illusionist's Mantle]
    Back: [Stormpike Sage's Cloak]
    Chest: [Bloodvine Vest] +100 health
    Bracers: [Zandalar Illusionist's Wraps] +9 stamina
    Mainhand wep: [Blade of Vaulted Secrets] +30 spell dmg
    Offhand: [Scepter of Interminable Focus]
    Ranged: [Wand of Biting Cold]
    Trinket 1: [Burst of Knowledge] Looking for new
    Trinket 2: [Insignia of the Alliance] Looking for new
    Finger 1: [Band of Vaulted Secrets]
    Finger 2: [Maiden's Circle]
    Boots: [Bloodvine Boots] +7 stamina
    Legs: [Bloodvine Leggings]
    Waist: [Ban'thok Sash]
    Gloves: [Sorcerer's Gloves] +20 frost spell dmg

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 8 / 8 / 13

Show us your UI : https://i.imgur.com/uto1i.jpg

List of the addons you are currently using : MoveAnything, Big Wigs, Grid, AtlasLoot, TrinketMenu, NaturEnemyCastbar, Ezmount, Mobinfo 2

PvE Experience : Don't have that much experience from retail vanilla. But have played since just before TBC came out, and after that I have raided.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Bloodhound, the only one I remember.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? No

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : The lonely island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Just want to thank you for reading this application, hope u guys like it. And if you don't. Please tell me what I need to improve.

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    vouno
    vouno
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Enixel - Frost mage Empty Re: Enixel - Frost mage

Post  vouno Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Hello there. Smile

I have some questions regarding your application, but before i go into that let me say a few words. Your application itself is poor at best and the gear itself isn't even BiS pre-raid. But u seem like a dedicated person and one can tell a lot from the UI that one uses.

In order to be accepted to the guild however, you will need to prove your dedication. Specifically:

ZG rings or the UBRS one + 1 zg ring (the one with the spell dmg)
    Trinkets briardwood/eyes of the beast and ToEP/ZHC Just pick the trinkets that suit your playstyle.
    Mainhand, get the mainhand you claim to have (wich you do not, as shown in your reputation bar)
    Wand, just get some green wand with fire dmg on it. (Ofc keep the one you have as it is required in viscidous fight.)
    Bracers, rockfury bracers from Silithus quest. (u'll get rep while doing it too)
    Get attuned to Naxx.
    Try to reach 3K hitpoint UB, with max hp enchants and after you do, change enchants to +4 allstats on chest, +7 int on bracers, imp speed on boots etc.
    Change the enchant in gloves in to 20 fire damage, since we mainly raid Naxx/AQ40 and the mages are fire there.
    Enchant legs/head pieces with at least 8spell dmg enchant, getting ZG enchant on those would be a huge plus.

We raid 3 days a week and in every raid you will have to be able to have at least these:

2 supreme flasks
    1 flask of titans (you may or may not be required to use it)
    oils/fire elixirs/spellpower elixir/mageblood and some others.
    2 types of food, chimaerok + wolf steaks and scrolls of stamina IV
    15 Nature Protection pots
    15 Shadow Protection pots
    30 Venom sacs

And of course you will need to craft Nature Resist gear, at least all of the gaea parts and the NR cloak (all of them enchanted ofc).

Our classleader is away as far as i know, but it's not like he'll tell you something different. Try to work on all those things i'v mentioned and good luck with your application. Smile
    enixel
    enixel
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Post  enixel Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 pm

vouno wrote:Hello there. Smile

I have some questions regarding your application, but before i go into that let me say a few words. Your application itself is poor at best and the gear itself isn't even BiS pre-raid. But u seem like a dedicated person and one can tell a lot from the UI that one uses.

In order to be accepted to the guild however, you will need to prove your dedication. Specifically:

ZG rings or the UBRS one + 1 zg ring (the one with the spell dmg)
    Trinkets briardwood/eyes of the beast and ToEP/ZHC Just pick the trinkets that suit your playstyle.
    Mainhand, get the mainhand you claim to have (wich you do not, as shown in your reputation bar)
    Wand, just get some green wand with fire dmg on it. (Ofc keep the one you have as it is required in viscidous fight.)
    Bracers, rockfury bracers from Silithus quest. (u'll get rep while doing it too)
    Get attuned to Naxx.
    Try to reach 3K hitpoint UB, with max hp enchants and after you do, change enchants to +4 allstats on chest, +7 int on bracers, imp speed on boots etc.
    Change the enchant in gloves in to 20 fire damage, since we mainly raid Naxx/AQ40 and the mages are fire there.
    Enchant legs/head pieces with at least 8spell dmg enchant, getting ZG enchant on those would be a huge plus.

We raid 3 days a week and in every raid you will have to be able to have at least these:

2 supreme flasks
    1 flask of titans (you may or may not be required to use it)
    oils/fire elixirs/spellpower elixir/mageblood and some others.
    2 types of food, chimaerok + wolf steaks and scrolls of stamina IV
    15 Nature Protection pots
    15 Shadow Protection pots
    30 Venom sacs

And of course you will need to craft Nature Resist gear, at least all of the gaea parts and the NR cloak (all of them enchanted ofc).

Our classleader is away as far as i know, but it's not like he'll tell you something different. Try to work on all those things i'v mentioned and good luck with your application. Smile

Okey, thanks for the information about wich stuff I need!
    And actually the picture of my UI is a picture taken a week ago or so, so I really have the mainhand sword from Cenarion Hold! Smile
    vouno
    vouno
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 98

Post  vouno Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:42 pm

If that's the case post an up to date screenshot? O.o

Status on the things i mentioned? Smile
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm

I've inspected you ingame and you have a decent gear to start raiding with us.

About the screenshot who cares if it's 1 month or 2 days old ? It's just to check if he uses key bindings.

+1 from me

Try to be online tomorrow around 19.00 ST we may need you.

GL
    Iveta
    Iveta
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 39

Post  Iveta Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

whats the point if he has key binds or not i've seen so many ppl clicking and being first in dps/heal and so on.. -1 to frank

Last edited by Iveta on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 am

yes -1 to franck because he is not gentleman! trollololol

Welcome ^_^
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Taked with him ingame, he can't be online at 19.30 ST on Thursday & Tuesday so he decided to withdraw his application.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:29 am