Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Application

Dudzz
    Dudzz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Application Empty Application

Post  Dudzz Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Colby

Your age : 18

Your nationality : British

Your time zone: GMT

Character Information

Character name : Dudzz

Class : Mage

Race : Alliance

Spec : Arcane/Fire

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :Head-Arcanist crown/mc zg idol enchant, Neck-Diana's Pearl Necklace/strath, Shoulder-Zandalar Illusionist's Mantle/zg, back-Cloak of the Hakkari Worshipers/zg, Chest-Netherwind Robes/bwl all stats +4 enchant, Wrist-Bracers of Arcane Accuracy/bwl intellect +7 enchant, Main Hand-Azuresong Mageblade/mc sp dmg +30 enchant, Off Hand-Talon of Furious Concentration/aq, Trinket1-Mind Quickening Gem/bwl, Trinket 2-Zandalarion Hero Charm/zg, Ring 1-Band of Vaulted Secrets/aq, Ring 2-Zanzil's Seal/zg, Boots-Bloodvine Boots stamin+7 enchant, Leggs-Leggings of the Festering Swarm/aq40 also got Netherwind Pants/bwl, Waist-Belt of Untapped Power/zg, Hands-Bloodtinged Gloves need to get 20+ fire dmg

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 30/125 with nr gear/10

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using : Cast Bar, CTraid,KTM threat bar,Big Wigs,Decursive,Damage Meters,Detox,GromsFarmer

PvE Experience :feenix

Previous guilds in Feenix :True Colors, ExplodingLabrats

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I always try to better myself in the things i do, I am a quick learner, I smoke alot of weed so im a pretty chilled guy xD also like to play the drums Razz

Last edited by Dudzz on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to answer Zerroc's song xD)
    Greencat
    Greencat
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 429

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Greencat Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

From what I see you could use more hit.

I don't understand why you don't have Ban'thok Sash instead of your current belt.
    Also missing enchants. Even nature resistance gear needs to be fully enchanted.

Zerroc's favourite song is wrong.
    Dudzz
    Dudzz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Post  Dudzz Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm

yes there are a few missing enchants but i can sort that out pretty much anytime, and with the belt i did try farming for it a few times but took ages to get so i stayed with the belt i got now,
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 am

more british!

+1
    Bockam
    Bockam
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 231

Post  Bockam Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 pm

HI talked in game u will get social member spot in guild till u fix hit and enchant on gear

welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:31 pm