Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

[Rogue] SnowBlow

SnowBlow
    SnowBlow
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 15

[Rogue] SnowBlow Empty [Rogue] SnowBlow

Post  SnowBlow Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Artem

Your age : 24

Your nationality : Ukrainian

Your time zone: +2

Character Information

Character name : Snowblow

Class : Rogue

Race : Human

Spec : Combat Swords wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_4_8205303105g321c52020050150231r (thats link,"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.")

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes, attuned to all instances.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : [Rogue] SnowBlow RadqZ
    Unbuffed: 935AP, 33% to crit and +21% to hit

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : got 220 NR unbuffed with crafted items, everything with enchants.
    If there will be need Fire or Frost resist gear I will get it in a short time.

Show us your UI : simple and clean bandages and protection potions placed on hidden bars.
    [Rogue] SnowBlow ZR9Oq

List of the addons you are currently using :
    AG Unit Frames
    Classic Snowfall(FTW!)
    Bartender
    Big Wigs
    C'Thun Warner
    Power Auras
    SW_Stats
    KTM
    sRaidFrames
    NECB
    Buffalo
    OmniCC
    Stun watch/Energy watch

PvE Experience :
    I started playing wow in January 2006, during 1.9.2 client patch. My RL friend was in good guild named Nurfed from Warsong EU. Since I start playing as prot warrior and Nurfed was in need of tanks,I joined them and start raiding, got full AQ40 and 11/15Naxx with them, was sitting on Gothik... Then came TBC and Naxx nerf, we cleared 15/15 Naxx. Right before ZA release we got cleared all available content. Killed Brutalus right before WolTK talents came and then I stopped playing, since new atmosphere of game wasn't suitable to me.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Mesmerize, Rise of the Horde(tranfered horde), Work in Progress(after another transfer)

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): I will try, but I can't swear about it since I'm police officer and sometimes should stay at work till night(or even dawn)

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? - Sure! Raiding w/o enchants and consumables is WotLK like! Thats why I stopped playing wow, because any raider should be prepared to raid 100%

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? - If guild will need me - yes I'll stay waiting for sure.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? - Yes I read them and accepted them.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? - not sure :-(

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : "Also I totally forgot, Zerroc's favourite song is: Lonely Island - Like a boss"

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

Hope I'll play vanilla one more time, with you guys,hope I can help you with progress.
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

[Rogue] SnowBlow Empty Re: [Rogue] SnowBlow

Post  Naturalforce Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Wow. nice app. huge +1.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Really good apply, experience and gear.

+1
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Floortje Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Nice application, for PvE though ditch improved gouge and only put 1 talent in improved sprint so you can max out 5/5 improved dodge.

Good luck!
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Hello Artem!

Decent application, great gear!

Accepted!

Sponsored content