Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Rogue apply.

Anonymous
    Carri

Rogue apply. Empty Rogue apply.

Post  Carri Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Your name: Anton

Your age: 14

Your nationality: Bulgaria

Your current occupation: Mainly i`m school boy.

Your time zone: 2+

Character name: Carri

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Night elf

Your spec: 31/15/5

Your current gear (Critical/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agility & Dodge for Rogues etc.):
    Which makes 6 hit, 23.09% critical chance, 688 attack power, 305 agility and 23.03% Dodge rating.

Fire resistance: 30

Nature resistance: 10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I have 105 skill on mining now but in next 2 weeks i will probably be able to make Nightfall.

PvE experience: I know every single tactic for ZG, MC, BWL, Ony, and AQ, 5/9

What class did you play: On retail i`ve play warrior and druid

Equipments: 16 blues and 1 epic.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes, i am.

Do you have a mic: Yes, i have.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes, i do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes, dkp system is my favorite.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: new friendships, friendly communication, no slackers in the raids and the most important JUSTICE !

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because it has good progress, friendly officers and developing so fast.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: Well, as i cannot be very good dps because my gear is not enough good i could be exposer until i get gear and if you need that kind of player feel free to invite me.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:Yes, I will.

Tell us about yourself:Well, i am school boy training box and have private lessons for English, but that won`t be any problem for my raiding in your guild.

Zorroc`s favorite song: Lonely island - Like a boss.

Dassan
    Dassan
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 56

Rogue apply. Empty Re: Rogue apply.

Post  Dassan Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Didn't you get declined yesterday? confused
    Overtime
    Overtime
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 416

Post  Overtime Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

I think you're bit too young
    Anonymous
    Carri

Post  Carri Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:24 pm

From the moment you are accepted to the guild, you will become a part of our family, you will be treated with respect and we also expect you to treat others the same way and show good manners to our members. We do not judge people from their age or nationality since we rather priorities performance and good behavior however if you have bedtimes or are unable to raid with us for some other reason you should search for another guild.
    That was written in "read before applying"
    Fanzer told me to make new application.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Carri wrote:From the moment you are accepted to the guild, you will become a part of our family, you will be treated with respect and we also expect you to treat others the same way and show good manners to our members. We do not judge people from their age or nationality since we rather priorities performance and good behavior however if you have bedtimes or are unable to raid with us for some other reason you should search for another guild.
    That was written in "read before applying"
    Fanzer told me to make new application.

I'm sorry, we've currently filled our roguespots. Thank you for showing interest but we're full on rogues. Best of luck in finding a guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:03 pm