Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Irith - Warlock

Irith
    Irith
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 54

Irith - Warlock Empty Irith - Warlock

Post  Irith Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Filip

Your age : 22

Your nationality : Poland

Your time zone: 1+

Character Information

Character name : Irith

Class : Warlock

Race : Human

Spec : 30/0/21 ( Haven't got much choice, do I ?)

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes of course Im attuned to all instances in Vanilia

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

482 sp | 10 % hit | 8 % crit
    SP turban + 8 sp
    Pearl Necklace
    Aq20 Warlock cloak
    T2.5 shoulders +18sp
    Bloodvine chest + 100hp
    Rockfury bracers + 9 sta / T2 bracers ( for set bonus )
    T2 gloves + 20 shadow dmg
    T2 belt
    Bloodvine legs + zg enchant
    Bloodvine boots + 7 sta
    Aq20 Warlock setring
    Ring of spell power ( this pice sux balls but it's very easy to replace it bwl/aq trash )
    Eye of the beast
    Briarwood Reed / Zandalarian Hero charm

Staff of the ruins + 30 sp
    Baron Bad mojo Wand

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Aint got Gaeas nor Sylvan but since I can sew it and got some spare money it shouldnt be a problem to face Vis poperly equiped.

Show us your UI :

/image/pnsm3zkel/ @ postimg
    "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." -> Thats silly u got captcha anyway

List of the addons you are currently using : Atlas,Bagon,BigWigs, Bongos, Cthun warner, Chronos, Cooldown count, Necrosis, Perl, Theorycraft, Wim, ktm , dmg meter

PvE Experience :
    Aq 40 9/9 but none naxx experience

Previous guilds in Feenix :

True Color

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): I guess fine by me. I was attending much more lately with TC anyway

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? I've been flasked even in MC while raiding with TC. If u can reach bonus 261 spell power why shouldnt you go for it Smile

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

I've been rotated in TC as a trial. I dont mind as long there is a reason and its upgrade for raid in general.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    I had in game conversation with Midzit officer of Warlocks before I made this application so better ask him if he can Smile

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :
    Lonely Island - Like a boss (thats silly but I guess it works )

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

I don't like leaving True colors behind at all but since we stoped raiding there is not much left to do around beside having a good conversations. I've got few gaps to fill until I can be treated seriously ( Subt enchant on back,Res gear, frost wand - need 3 more VP ) but they are going to be filled in no time. Thanks for your time and im looking forward for your reply.

with regards
    Irith
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Irith - Warlock Empty Re: Irith - Warlock

Post  midzit Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Very nice application
    only things to be fixed is geting frost wand, fully enchanted nature gear and cloak enchanted
    but that can be done till sunday

Accepted
    Welcome to Praeda and warlock crew!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 am