Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Warlock - Drunkpuppy

watpuppy
    watpuppy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Warlock - Drunkpuppy Empty Warlock - Drunkpuppy

Post  watpuppy Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Jacob

Your age : 22

Your nationality : American

Your time zone: Mountain Standard Time (USA)

Character Information

Character name : Drunkpuppy

Class :Warlock

Race : Gnome

Spec : 30/0/1

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC and BWL

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : No enchants yet as this character is newly pre-raid geared.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 10 fire but no other resistances yet. My alt can make all of the cloth NR gear so I can get that soon.

Show us your UI : imgur.com/DVWp6

List of the addons you are currently using : Bongos, Grid, Elkano's Buff Bars, Dotimer, EZDismount, BigWigs, CThun Warner, Enemy Casting Bar, KTM, Gatherer, OneBag/Bank, Scrolling Combat Text, Theorycraft, SWstats

PvE Experience : I raided on this server on my mage with the LEGION up to just before Naxx then I took a year off. So 20 mans, MC, BWL, AQ40, and some Naxx testing for Feenix.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Geek Nirvana then the LEGION

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes, but I am still working on my enchants as this character is newly pre-raid geared.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Not that I am aware of

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I know my shit.
    Irith
    Irith
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 54

Warlock - Drunkpuppy Empty Re: Warlock - Drunkpuppy

Post  Irith Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Dude have u ever checked other "accepted" applies? With such attitude u aint going anywhere. Paste each pice of gear and enchant of yours. We're here to help u get in but you've got to cooperate. -1
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Post  criippari Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello Jacob!

People come and go too much on a private server so I prefer to be really sure about new recruits to be reliable raiders in our guild.
    I really can't see you as a potential member who would be dedicated enough to raid with us for a very long time. People come and go too much on a private server so I prefer to be really sure about new recruits to be reliable raiders in our guild.
    Next time when you write an application put some more effort into it please, your native language is english so it shouldn't be too much asked.
    And as Irith said, you really should read "accepted" applications before posting your own. It's a great tip if you apply somewhere again some day.

Declined.

-Criippari,
    Great and mighty leader of the warlocks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:51 pm