Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Gitarr (Contractos alt) -Rogue Application

Gitarr
    Gitarr
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Gitarr (Contractos alt) -Rogue Application Empty Gitarr (Contractos alt) -Rogue Application

Post  Gitarr Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Tom

Your age : 18

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone:CET+1, server time.

Character Information

Character name : Gitarr

Class : Rogue

Race : Night Elf

Spec :wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_4_8c5203104g320305002255010020105p

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Head: Bloodfang Hood(28 AP/1%Dodge

Neck: Fury of the forgotten swarm

Shoulders: Zandalar Madcap's Mantle(30 AP)

Back: Cloak of the Veiled Shadows(3+agi)

Chest: Zandalar Madcap's tunic(4+stats)

Bracers: Bloodfang bracers(9+strength)

Weapon MH: Perdition's Blade(5+weapon damage)

Weapon OH:Core Hound Tooth (15+agi)

Ranged: Crossbow of imminent doom(3%hit)

Trinket: Blackhand's Breath

Trinket:Royal Seal of Eldre Thala's

Ring: Ring of Fury

Ring: Don Julio's Band

Feet: Blooddrenched Footpads(7+agi)

Legs: Nightslayer pants(8+agi)

Waist: Belt of Preserved heads

Hands: Nightslayer gloves(15+agi)

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Fire: 0

Nature: Getting Bramblewood as we speak, going Mara with Avise to get the last pieces later.

Frost: 0

Show us your UI :
    Didnt work to link, but if needed I can send it via Skype.

List of the addons you are currently using :
    The addons im using for raiding is
    BigWigs
    Ecastingbar
    CTraid
    KTM
    DPS-meter
    C'thunwarner
    Spellalert

Im also using tons of other addons but they are kinda unrelated to PvE.

PvE Experience :
    BWL 8/8
    AQ40 9/9
    Naxx 10/15, attempted Gothik with you guys on Contractos.

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Exploding Labrats only, still raiding on my mage there.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): I will be able to attend to atleast 2/3 raids a week (if nothing special comes up ofc), since this is my alt, and I'm just interested in raiding as a rogue I dont want to get prio over any other members when it comes to invite to raid or receiving gear if so, I've just always wanted to raid as a rogue since I always played rogue during Vanilla. I'm looking for a more, "Active social" spot who comes to help you guys out during raids if needed, if not needed its perfectly fine and you can just Holla if you need me.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes, I have a stable gold income and bringing full consumables+extra, and additional flasks are not a problem.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? As mentioned earlier, I'm just here to help out so ofc.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Well I've raided with you guys on my mage for 1-2 months, so maybe you remember me as Contractos!

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island- Like a Boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Dont really know if there is something else to add, maybe that I want you to understand that this is not based on getting boosted for gear, if I would want that I could just go join WiP and get T2.5 in 1 AQ40, this is because I've alwaaaays wanted to raid as a rogue, when we started raiding with ELR again after disband I wanted to start raiding as rogue but we didnt have any core mages really so I continued to raid as mage, and why I choosed you guys is because I really really enjoyed my time in Praeda, the atmosphere is really good and I felt kinda bad for leaving just like that due to not being able to attend to the raid hours and also starting raiding with my IRL's again.
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Gitarr (Contractos alt) -Rogue Application Empty Re: Gitarr (Contractos alt) -Rogue Application

Post  Stelakis Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:27 pm

1) I dont like the idea of some1 having a main in another guild and an alt on another and raid on both. Especially when both guilds are good. You either go all out in one good guild or not go at all.

2)We are full on rogues atm. Some rogues took some time off and are rdy to raid again.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:42 pm