Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

[Application] Manmode Mage - Mageofsorrow

mageofsorrow
    mageofsorrow
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

[Application] Manmode Mage - Mageofsorrow Empty [Application] Manmode Mage - Mageofsorrow

Post  mageofsorrow Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 am

Personal Information

Your name : Stratos

Your age : 22

Your nationality : Greek

Your time zone:EET

Character Information

Character name : Mageofsorrow

Class : mage

Race : man.

Spec :wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_8_823c550010231531r535d30013f

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/Yes/almost

List all your gear and enchants :
    Head: spellweaver's turban (underway zg enchant)
    Neck:Choker of enlightment
    Shoulder:Thuzadin mantle
    Back:Cloak of hakkari warshippers ( underway -2% threat)
    Chest:Bloodvine vest (+4 stats)
    Bracer: Arcanist's bindings ( +7 int)
    Gloves: Sorcerer's gloves (underway +20 fire/frost sp)
    Waist: Ban'thok sash
    Leggings: Bloodvine leggings (+8 sp)
    Boots: Bloodvine leggings (minor speed)
    Ring 1:Don mauricio's
    Ring 2:Rune band of wizardy
    Trinket 1: eye of the beast
    Trinket 2 : rotating between briarwood reed and burst of knowledge
    Weapon: Sageblade (+30 sp)
    Offhand: scepter of interminable focus

SP: +300
    Hit: 15%
    Sta: 132
    Int: 290
    Spi: 166

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : nothing special gearwise to boost resistances at the moment.

Show us your UI :postimage.org/image/z7zr2ycpj/

List of the addons you are currently using :bigwigs /KTM /castingbartime /chatmod/decursive/stubby/mobinfo2/imp error frame/ezdismount/fishbuddy(offtopic)/supermacro/cthun_warn/stubby

PvE Experience : All content released for WoW cleared apart from Naxx(60 version).
    Alot of PVE achievements (including : sulfuras handler in retail 60, 8/8 netherwind in retail , undying achievement retail , light of dawn retail). Also pugging experience with Paragon members on lightning's blade server.

Previous guilds in Feenix : casual guilds only.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week : Yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?No.

Zerroc's favourite song :Lonely Island - Like a boss or youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg ... Not really sure Cool

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :
    I have a unique mix of maturity and humor along with sexy pve/pvp skillz !
    I used to be top player in MOBA games (DOTA/League of legends - top ranks in league of legends worldwide) and FPS (CS/COD) while playing world of warcraft as my favorite of them all.
    I like learning things and exploiting my game as far as i can and taking out the best of me.
    My goal IF i join praeda is to have some great moments together and provide you with supernatural dps meters and 4HM kill!
    P.S. my favorite mage video youtube.com/watch?v=qavkjivhSkQ
    mageofsorrow
    mageofsorrow
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

[Application] Manmode Mage - Mageofsorrow Empty Re: [Application] Manmode Mage - Mageofsorrow

Post  mageofsorrow Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 pm

EDIT: Proof of knowledge
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/genjuros/Mooncleaver/simple
    My TBC warrior raiding Genjuros EU
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Nirvanna/simple
    My WotLK paladin raiding on Lightning's blade EU (wearing some trash 85 glad gear)

My mage/shaman(with sulfuras) i used to play in vanilla were sold and transfered to another server.
    Zitoya
    Zitoya
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 95

[Application] Manmode Mage - Mageofsorrow Empty Re: [Application] Manmode Mage - Mageofsorrow

Post  Zitoya Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Hello, sorry for my delayed answer.

Very basic UI but if it works for you.

Try to get aq20 mainhand, rockfury bracers and a better belt.

Then you should be ready for raid!

with kind regards

Zitoya
    mageofsorrow
    mageofsorrow
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  mageofsorrow Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 am

Greetings zitoya,

1) You commented on my basic UI. Ive been using for year bartender/xperl and alot other UI changing addons. Change of UI doesnt provide in-game skills . its only for the looks.
    You can see in this video reckful (almost all seasons gladiator with 3k rating season 7 or 8 im not sure) playing with basic UI youtube.com/watch?v=1siVDL1LwEc and actually being equally good as his other videos/streams.
    2)About the gear improvements you requested me to get:
    a) AQ20 mainhand dropped 3 times in all AQ pugs i attended and lost all rolls on it. Im against reserving items and im not in the gear state to actually run pugs by myself.

b) rockfury bracers are actually the 2nd BiS in-game item and i have it scheduled to farm-list but its not a 1-day thing . it takes at least 1 week and its purpose is to let you equip tier items(e.g. leggings) who dont require to have hit rating so you are being hit capped.

c)this belt i have is actually BiS-preraid and i havent seen a good improvement in the pugs i attended 20-40man (because of the hit 1%) wow-one.com/forum/topic/3988-mage-pre-raid-bis/ (BiS-items list)

3)Today i earned T2 robes in drakon's BWL (good improvement) with actually being 3rd in mage dps (first 2 were wip guy/beefjurkey) so i believe i'm raid-ready.

EDIT: also i bought some nature resistance gear (sulvan set + 1-2 more pieces)

Thank you for your time Smile
    Zitoya
    Zitoya
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 95

Post  Zitoya Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Hello,

whats the status of your Naxx pre mate?

mageofsorrow
    mageofsorrow
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  mageofsorrow Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Honored with AD.

+ Rockfury bracers
    + some other epics

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:17 pm