Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Application-Ayara level 60 Holly paladin.

diablo93
    diablo93
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Application-Ayara level 60 Holly paladin. Empty Application-Ayara level 60 Holly paladin.

Post  diablo93 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Marius

Your age : 19

Your nationality : Romanian

Your time zone: UTC+2 , my time is 1 hour + from GMT.

Character Information

Character name :Ayara

Class :Paladin

Race :Human

Spec :Holly

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Yes , to each of them.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :i have 728 healing power(+enchants),intellect 243 /stam 204/spirit 147/mp5 26.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :15/5/5

Show us your UI : i have a problem with my screenshots , they are not saved in my PC , i asked a gm and he said to change client , and so i did but the problem persists.My talents are 31/20/0 - open to any suggestions Smile.

List of the addons you are currently using :pally power , sw stats , natur enemy castbar , c thun warner

PvE Experience : i did all the feenix content available till now.

Previous guilds in Feenix : chainpull (left cause they are raiding in US times and im EU) , Work in Progress ( i had an exam session and i told them i cant attend for 1 month to raids cause i need to take my exams on college and they kicked me)

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):yes

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Always

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? I do.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? I don`t think so Sad

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Zerroc's favourite song is: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :I`m a helping type mate , friendly and always open to new ideas , i respect every one the not because of the position that they have but all im asking back is the same respect i pay.
    Judgemend
    Judgemend
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 229

Application-Ayara level 60 Holly paladin. Empty Re: Application-Ayara level 60 Holly paladin.

Post  Judgemend Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello, Ayara!

1) Can you link us your PvE raiding spec from this Talent Calculator
    2) Can you write down list of your gear and enchants on it?
    3) Do you use any Raid Frames addons for healing?
    4) What PvE experience do you have on Feenix?

Also if you wanna join <Praeda> you should fix Nature Resistance gear for AQ40.
    Olo
    Olo
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 164

Application-Ayara level 60 Holly paladin. Empty Re: Application-Ayara level 60 Holly paladin.

Post  Olo Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:27 pm

diablo93 wrote:i have a problem with my screenshots , they are not saved in my PC , i asked a gm and he said to change client , and so i did but the problem persists.

If you move your WoW folder to your documents it will work Smile
    Judgemend
    Judgemend
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 229

Post  Judgemend Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:57 pm