Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Priest application

Cyberlaura
    Cyberlaura
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Priest application Empty Priest application

Post  Cyberlaura Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Application withdrawn.

Last edited by Cyberlaura on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Priest application Empty Re: Priest application

Post  Naturalforce Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:51 am

+1 for being serbian with a decent app
    supercrim
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  supercrim Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi Cyberlaura,

Thanks for applying. I have a few questions that you might want to answer to finish your app before Imwithstupid jumps in:

1. Spec

Spec : Holy, Shadow, Holy used for PvE, Shadow used for PvP
    As you listed healing gear we can assume you are holy; we'd rather like to know your specific spec. Please link it or write out the talent-point distribution.

2. Addons

It's not clear from your list if you use any raidframes. If you are using the WoW frames you should look into picking up either Grid or XPerl, they are a huge step up from the ones with the game. If you've already got other raidframes you are happy with, that's fine too, but the original ones are not good enough.

3. Resistances

( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    40ish FR
    So you have only fire resistance? For a holy/disc priest at this point NR is definitely most important for a few fights. I would work on getting Sylvan pieces or Gaea's Embrace to get at least 100 or 120 or so. There are also some +20 boots from Strat UD if you need more NR.

4. Gear

I'm sure there are a few more improvements you could make, but most striking is

T1 chest + 100 mana
    You can make a huge upgrade to Robes of the Exalted (http://mc-wow.eu/database/?item=13346) from Baron in Strat UD.

I would also like to know the reason for leaving your last (most recent) guild on Feenix.

Thanks and good luck with the app.
    SC
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Wooaaah supercrim summed up pretty much.

Duty list:

• Get neck from Strath UD.
    • Chest has to be switched with the one from Strath UD (as scrim mentioned).
    • Fetch an enchant for those hands of exalted herald gloves, t1 gloves are pretty useless.
    • I'll let t1 boots slide as it's x-mas.
    • NR gear NR gear NR gear which means full sylvan set + enchants + gaea's embrace.
    • In the long run, priest class trink from DM will work better than ZTC.

Is that Serenity the priest version of warlock's necro addon? Look damn similiar. And wow, former member of UU - now that's old school feenix.

Good luck.

Sincerly,
    ~Imwithstupid, priest CL of <Praeda>.
    Cyberlaura
    Cyberlaura
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Cyberlaura Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

I had pretty detailed post and then I tried to post it, thought it did post, but it didn't, due to links that I had in my post. The talent tree links.
    Talents for a holy priests for PvE are 14/37/0, mine most recent one and 97% of Feenix priests 21/30/0.
    I don't mind using either but I guess that is not important now. Sorry I assumed everyone knew that.

Anyhow, I have Robes of Exalted, Animated Chain Necklase and DM trinkquet. First two I use on Vael, I don't prefer much +healing over stats and mp5.
    I have 2/3 Sylvan pieces, didn't bother with the third one as I don't think it is worth 2 Mooncloths.
    You will let T1 boots slide as it is xmas? What am I supposed to get? Please don't say DM North boots.
    I have max of 760 healing with all the items above that I do not prefer, 700 without them.
    Only thing I would rather equip than T1 chest atm is Truefaith Vestments, because of 6 mp5.

I am withdrawing my application.

Happy holidays,
    Damien

Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Good luck in finding a guild that is willing to adapt to your playstyle then!

Should be other way around tho.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 am