Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

New Priest Application

Mandirai
    Mandirai
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 6

New Priest Application Empty New Priest Application

Post  Mandirai Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 am

General information.

Your name: Petar

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Catholic

Your current occupation: Working as Electricians

Your time zone: same as server time zone. GMT +1 i think Very Happy

Character information.

Character name: Mandirai

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Human

Your spec: discipline/holy 23/28/0

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): well it's not the best i have some dungeons blues and 2 3 greens...but im progressing very fast Wink

Fire resistance: 0

Nature resistance: 10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": i dont have a professions yet. but im planing to lvl mining and herbalism so i can help to guild with mats.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: retail pve exp? hmmm there is not much retail exp. im usualy on private servers but i was playing retail vanilla and tbc on Sylvanas EU server. and i have done all the dungeons with ZG, MC and AQ20...and killed only Razorgore the Untamed in BWL. but as i said im progressing very well and fast

What class did you play: Warlock

Equipment: ZG and T1 pieces

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: yes. i'm.

Do you have a mic: yes i have mic but i dont like to speak b/c my english sux Very Happy

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: was a good progressing guild...but never done more then BWL and guild was deleted.

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yep. I agree and accept rules.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: for sure!

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: yes. and more then 3 Smile

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: i expect some good ppl with knowledge of classes and raids and professional raid atmosphere.

Why do you want to join Praeda: i'm tired of playing with "noobs" that wont listen and dont know to play their class. i want to reach a goal of game. as u guys wants too. i hope so Very Happy

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I can offer experience, dedication, time and will. And we are hunting a same goal to get on top on feenix wow...to be the best raiding guild on server!

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Tell us about yourself: my name is Petar friends are calling me peca and pecimir.
    Im working as electric installer. it's not the best job but that's what i was schooled for. hobbies i have some: WoW and Case moding(making cases for PCs

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A&feature=related watch this and have a nice day Smile and i hope so we will be in same raid next week Smile
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

New Priest Application Empty Re: New Priest Application

Post  hellfisk Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 am

This might sound a bit harsh but here it goes.
    First of I'm afraid that your skill in English might be a bit lacking, or as you said your self it "sux".
    Since we discuss tactics on TS with only English this might be an issue. Secondly your gear doesn't look that good, this however can be easily improved on.
    And the last thing, you say you dont have much retail experience yet you claim you have alot of experience.
    I'd like to know how those two things match.
    Mandirai
    Mandirai
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Mandirai Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 am

dont worry about tactics on TS i can understand a lot but i dont know to speak very well...gear is rlly easy to improve...i mean BiS blue items...and i have att for MC...cant find quartermaster for BWL att...never alive Sad
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

New Priest Application Empty re:

Post  Krvolok Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 am

As seen from my angle, u didnt put too much effort in the application.The gear well its the smallest problem cos u can get some crafted items and catch some items in instance drops witch wont be a problem with a little bit of effort.The skill and the experience is the thing that is important.And I agree with Fisk, first you said you dont have too much experience in Vanilla and in the last few questions u say you are very experienced.Witch one is true then?
    Mandirai
    Mandirai
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Mandirai Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

i meant that not much exp b/c i didnt even done BWL,Ony or AQ40...ZG and MC are peace of cake instances...easy with ppl who knows what to do in a raid...dunno what to say more...u decide :/
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Post  Krvolok Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:04 am

Wait i dont understand what ur saying not much exp b/c??burning crusade?I think the vanilla experience is important here.Then you say u didnt go to BWL and AQ40?Okey but you are saying that MC and ZG are a piece of cake.Do you have any experience in them or you are just thinking they are easy.I cant quite understand what you are trying to say here.Do you have any experience in Vanilla at all?
    Mandirai
    Mandirai
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Mandirai Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:09 am

oh man...i made u confused...lets clear it!

i have done MC ZG and AQ20 on retail 5 years ago...but i still remember what i need to do...i didnt done BWL and AQ40. b/c means because. and yes i have vanilla expirience with my class and ZG,MC,AQ20... is it good now? srry for my bad english and for confusing u mate
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Post  Krvolok Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 am

Okey its not a problem if u confuse me because what i say doesnt actually mater that much.Okey so if u have that much experience then it is okey if u ask me, but still u gotta improve ur gear and finaly its not mine to decide but good luck anyways.Cheers
    Mandirai
    Mandirai
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Mandirai Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:22 am

im improving it atm...doing ubrs etc...ty Smile
    Eowen
    Eowen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 88

Post  Eowen Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:29 am

Well i played several 10/5mans with him and about the gear it`s not tera bad,and mostly i liked the way he plays.Uses mass phear/allways bubles the tank,stays away from cleaves etc.
    So you have +1 from me,wish you luck with the apply Very Happy
    Mandirai
    Mandirai
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Mandirai Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 am

ty eowen but i just joined some good guild. i didnt even posted apply they asked me to join...so srry about this...cya guys Smile hope so ur not mad now <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:40 am