Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+4
fatty
Elixo
Dopeey
Avandra
8 posters

Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now)

Avandra
    Avandra
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 44

Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now) Empty Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now)

Post  Avandra Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 am

Personal Information

Your name : Jannik B. (rather not share my last name though if it is preferred or mandatory then I will edit)

Your age : 18

Your nationality : Dutch (The Netherlands)

Your time zone: +1 GMT

Character Information

Character name : Avandra

Class : Druid

Race : Night Elf

Spec : Restoration with remaining points in Feral (0/15/36). It's my preferred PvP spec so it can be respecced.
    EDIT: www wowprovider com/?talent=11226005_11_8r502521j505023105315051 (can't post external links)

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yup/Yup/Yup

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Total +662 Healing Power
    From left to weapons to right side of the Character pane:

Insightful Hood - Arcanum of Focus
    Amulet of the Shifting Sands -
    Mantle of Lost Hope -
    Hide of the Wild - +5 All Resistances
    Robes of the Exalted - Major Mana
    Bracers of Prosperity - Healing

Zulian Scepter of Rites - Healing
    Thaurassian's Royal Scepter
    Idol of Rejuvenation

Stormrage Handguards - Healing
    Sash of Mercy -
    Salamander Scale Pants - Arcanum of Focus
    Cenarion Boots - Minor Speed Increase
    Rosewine Circle
    Band of Mending
    Mindtrap Talisman
    Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas

Notes:
    I preferred +5 resistances over Sublety. Convince me otherwise and I will gladly re enchant.
    Thaurassian's Royal Scepter should be replaced with AV Exalted offhand
    I am missing the head, shoulder and pants enchants (from ZG). This is because T2 prio is usually given for the idol in AQ pugs.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : (unbuffed) 25/15/5

Show us your UI :
    Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now) F79isaVl

List of the addons you are currently using : Healers Assist (it's a sin, I know!) Decursive, Bartender, Atlas, X-Perl

PvE Experience :

Retail (prior to TBC):
    MC incl Ragnaros
    Onyxia's Lair
    Zul'Gurub (my first raid when I was level 58 ^^)
    BWL up to Nefarian (didn't kill him)

Feeniks
    AQ20
    AQ40 first bosses up to and including twins (rest of the bosses weren't live yet)
    BWL
    MC
    Onyxia's
    ZG

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Ressurection Gaming
    REVENGE (PVP guild)

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yup

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? I do

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Ofcourse

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? I read and accepted the rules

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Noone I know of

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a Boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :
    I am a listening and devoted raider, who likes playing with serious people. The reason I'm looking to join Praeda is because I haven't gotten a chance to do that since Ressurection Gaming disbanded. I don't talk a lot and when I do, I usually talk too much.

Bio (for anyone who cares): WARNING IT'S NOT RELEVANT AT ALL
    My brother first started playing this game when I was 10 or 11 (in 2005). I had a warrior on Stormscale and he had a druid on Zenedar. I always watched him raid and played some raids with his guild (Phoenix Knights). I was always exited when his guild and he progressed in a raid and me and my friends had a little (400 people) guild of our own on Stormscale.

Anyway, just before TBC came out, I hit level 60 on my warrior (which felt like quite an achievement) and my brother leveled a Shaman from level 1 to 60 in less than a week using Joanna's Leveling Guide on the realm Frostmane. Later, he raided Karazan and some other minor raids in the beginning of TBC on that shaman. A while after TBC came out, my account was hacked (for the second time) and my brother decided he no longer wanted to pay for a game that wasn't secure. (my brother and I shared an account). I was like 13 year old at the time and couldn't afford my own account, so I went along with it.

A year later or so, around when the sunwell patch came out, I started playing on an amazing private server, where me and my friends (from school) started another guild and we became the top guild. After finishing Sunwell (Which was horribly scripted and easy on that server), me and my friends went back to retail WoW just before WotLK came out.

WotLK was the first patch where I raided on my warrior. I migrated to Auchindoun because a free realm migration was avaible and my new realm was less horde-dominated. I raided everything pre-nerf with my little semi-casual raiding guild Celestia, which consisted of a group of about 25 amazing guys (we raided the 10 mans in 2 raids), and killing The Lich King was (which some people would consider sad) probably one of the most exiting or thrilling things I have done in my life.

In catacylsm I wanted to swap to hard core raiding (on my newly leveled priest, which I leveled with my best friend using the new Recruit a Friend system. It was really fun to do!), and I spent a little while in one of vanilla's old top guilds (Defenders of Valor from Al'Akir. The guild leader was one of the first Scarab Lords and had Atiesh and a whole bunch of other legendaries. Dude is absolutely crazy, like 500+ days played.) After deciding that I liked the guys in my old guild better, I went back. I also filmed one boss for some reason, if anybody has too much time on his hands: EDIT: CAN'T ADD EXTERNAL LINKS (I should also have my first ragnaros kill and a twink video somewhere that was recorded around patch 1.10).

After the new Ragnaros Raid came out, I decided it was time for me to quit. It had been a fun 6~7 years, and around that time I really hit puberty and started hanging out with the guys and girls more. I asked an amazing girl to prom (who has now been my girlfriend for over 1 and a half years) and that's around the last time I played retail WoW.

Like two years ago from now I was playing on a server named Pre-TBC WoW. It was probably the best vanilla wow private server out there before Feeniks came and destroyed my old server (They had it coming though. Admins weren't active anymore, moderators were a bunch of immature idiots and the server ran on the 2.4.3 patch or something). On pre-tbc I was a pretty well geared Resto Druid aswell.

When my old private server began falling apart I checked out Feeniks WoW. I liked it and asked which class was most needed. Someone said Resto Druid so there I was. Level 60. I wanted to be a hardcore raider so I joined Resurrection Gaming (who were at the time one of the top guilds on Feeniks WoW). I was there when the second +30 healing ever dropped in AQ20 (Mesmerize or something had the first), and I joined in on a couple of raids with them including finishing all the AQ40 content there was back then. That was just before summer holiday.

However, when I came back from my 3-week holiday, the guild was gone and my druid was guildless. That's when I quit playing on Feeniks WoW.
    About half a year ago I started playing again pointlessly (just casually PvPing abit, which can suck at times in pre-raid BIS gear). I joined a PvP guild which was quite okay (atleast the guys here are helpful and kind) and here I am now after I saw you guys were recruiting a druid.

Also, my apoligies if I seemed rude in my gear notes or if it appears as if I am proud of playing this game for so long, I just felt like tying a story.

Last edited by Avandra on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now) Empty Re: Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now)

Post  Dopeey Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 am

Avandra wrote: I don't talk a lot and when I do, I usually talk too much.

We are brothers mate.

Anyway

Nice efford on your application, but i think i have to leave a few comments.

First of all its good you didnt share you last name cause i always check on Facebook.

Secondly i dunno whats your plan with Naxx attune combined with Honor,but i think it safer to rot in sholomance.
    I think (or im comeletely drunk) u forgot to link us your Head slot(with enchant).
    Also i noticed that you are quite low on your NR gear.You have to work on that mate.Try to find a Tailorer that can craft you Sylvan Set and Gaea's Embrase.You can enchat back with +15 Nature Resistance.There is also a qquest in ZG Zigurat( the place you recive the idol chant) that you can enchant you head/legs with 10 nature resist on each.

Rest is up to our Druid Class Leader,Greencat,but thank you very much for applying to our guild buddy.

P.S.What used to be your name in Stormscale (Ally or Horde) and with wich Guild were you playing with?I used to play on that server on retail for like 2-3 years,so we might know each other
    Avandra
    Avandra
    Corporal
    Corporal

Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now) Empty Re: Avandra - Resto Druid application (EDIT: Attuned and have enchants now)

Post  Avandra Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 am

Dopeey wrote:
    Nice efford on your application, but i think i have to leave a few comments.

thanks Smile much appreciated

Dopeey wrote:
    i dunno whats your plan with Naxx attune combined with Honor,but i think it safer to rot in sholomance.

I'm very tired, I meant reputation. Has been edited!

Dopeey wrote:
    Also i noticed that you are quite low on your NR gear.You have to work on that mate.Try to find a Tailorer that can craft you Sylvan Set and Gaea's Embrase.You can enchat back with +15 Nature Resistance.There is also a qquest in ZG Zigurat( the place you recive the idol chant) that you can enchant you head/legs with 10 nature resist on each.

That won't be a problem, I'm sitting on some gold I have left so I can afford to have NR gear crafted

Dopeey wrote:
    P.S.What used to be your name in Stormscale (Ally or Horde) and with wich Guild were you playing with?I used to play on that server on retail for like 2-3 years,so we might know each other
    [/quote]

Xtremedesyr (Warrior), Powerdrain (Mage), Josealberto (Hunter), Cilender (Rogue). I mostly only spoke to dutch people though, because I was too young to understand English.

Once again thanks for the advice.
    I'm going to sleep now, good night everyone.

- Avandra
    Elixo
    Elixo
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 37

Post  Elixo Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 am

Just to add some things that i know other people will post.

For addons, Grid is a really helpful addon that will help with healing. Also BigWigs is mandatory.

For Head and leg enchants, you can always get the dm enchants, +8spell damage which will be requested.

Also you should really go with a 24/0/27 spec, which you can find on the Feenix forums. It provides the most efficient mana usage and gives +healing power.
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 am

Resurrection Gaming didn't disband or stop raiding until after Naxxramas came out. They grabbed the server first C'thun after you claim they were gone, aswell as being among the first guilds doing Spider Wing in Naxxramas.
    Psilos
    Psilos
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 36

Post  Psilos Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 am

+1 Nice apply , Nice UI , all cons are fixable

Contact me in-game if you need help with AD rep farming Smile
    Greencat
    Greencat
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 429

Post  Greencat Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello

Good application. Not much you need to fix.

Fix your last missing enchants. +8dmg and healing is enough for pants and head.
    Cloak enchant is fine. No need to change it to Subtlety.

Get your Naxxramas attunement done.

And what comes to the spec and the spec Elixo suggested. It's all up to you whether you want to raid as full restoration or go with crit spec.

-Greencat
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

As im really just a social here nowadays, my opinion doesent count much, but you should REALLY really get GRID. (grid enhanced works best here).

It simply the best addon you can get, healwise. Takes a bit of time to configure, but its very useful. You can see incoming heals(!!!), debuffs, hots from other players, etc. You wont need healers assist with grid.

Really nice app btw, enjoyed reading it.
    Avandra
    Avandra
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  Avandra Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Little update:

Got the 2 arcanums of focus and I'm halfway with Argent Dawn reputation.

Also respecced.

edit 2: I'm attuned now aswell. buying NR gear atm.
    supercrim
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  supercrim Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Nice app man, good luck with it!

Also, I don't know what druids use for NR but if you are looking for sylvan / gaea NR gear I will be happy to craft it for you in-game (can also do +15 NR cloak enchant).

Supercrim
    Greencat
    Greencat
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 429

Post  Greencat Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 pm