Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

[Application] Mcpot - Dagger Rogue

Mcpot
    Mcpot
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

[Application] Mcpot - Dagger Rogue Empty [Application] Mcpot - Dagger Rogue

Post  Mcpot Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Marko

Your age : 22

Your nationality : Croatian

Your time zone: CET

Character Information

Character name : Mcpot

Class : Rogue

Race : Human

Spec : Missing proper Mh sword so I'm running daggers with this spec -

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/Yes/ Will be done by tommorow afternoon Smile

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Head: Bloodfang Hood - ZG enchant
    Necklace: The eye of Hakkar
    Shoulders: Nightslayer Shoulders - ZG enchant
    Cloak: Zulian Tigerhide Cloak - 3 agility
    Chest: Bloodfang Chestpiece - 4 all stats
    Bracers: Bloodfang Bracers - 9 strength
    Gloves: Nightslayer Gloves - 15 agi
    Belt: Belt of preserved heads
    pants: Nightslayer Pants - 8 agi
    boots: Boots of the vanguard - 7 agi
    ring1: Band of Jin
    ring2: quickstrike ring
    trinket1: hand of justice
    trinket2: Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
    dagger1: Dragonfang blade - 5dmg
    dagger2: dagger of the veiled shadows - 15 agility
    xbow: Fahrad's Reloading Repeater (farming ossi xbow)

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 54 FR / 180 NR / 0 FrostR

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using :
    Swstats,CT raid assist, C'thun Warner, KTM, Mesmerize Bigwigs, Damage Meter, Mobinfo, some rogue specific addons that I'm testing atm

PvE Experience : Everything up to 4hm in retail vanilla - been hc raider all the way till cata came out

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Havent raided with any guild on this server yet, testing my luck with praeda first. Got most of my gear thro Drakon pugs and such.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yup those times fit my schedule

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Elixirs : Mongoose & Giants & Fortitude.Flask of The Titans. Poisons/Sharpening stones/Thistle Tea. Winterfall Firewater, Scrolls of Agi/Str IV, Dirge's Kicking Chimaerok Chops & Rumsey rum,Tenderwolf steak, Major trollblood, Magic Dust and protection potions / sacs depending on what I'm raiding that night. Basically I'm sitting on 20k gold atm and farming - so I'll stack everything up so I'm fine for atleast 2-3 months Smile

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes I can always do something on alts / retail while waiting on a spot.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yep

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Higness

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I'll lurk your forums dont worry

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Loyal,active and above all competitive player that tries his best to be on top and likes to be among similar players. Both PvE and PvP. Higness managed to get me into one of your Bwl/Aq40 raids it felt nice relaxing and laidback Smile
    Higness
    Higness
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 132

[Application] Mcpot - Dagger Rogue Empty Re: [Application] Mcpot - Dagger Rogue

Post  Higness Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm gonna add this links due this problem.

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

UI Screenshot : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/266/wowscrnshot123.jpg/
    Talent tree : http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_4_8c5302104i5305002255010020105p

Anyways this guy is my old retail friend,played with back in TBC,WoW player since 2006.Nothing to say but positive stuffs. Skilfull player with mature attitude and i hope i see him in guild with us soon.

Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Sadly we are full of rogues atm and cant get more...If a spot opens in the future we will talk ingame Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:29 am