Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Divinebless - Hpala

Divinebless
    Divinebless
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 6

Divinebless - Hpala Empty Divinebless - Hpala

Post  Divinebless Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Danny
    Your age : 23
    Your nationality : Romanian
    Your time zone: GTM +2

Character Information

Character name : Divinebless
    Class : Paladin
    Race : Human
    Spec : Holy/Prot

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes/Yes/Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    + 913 Heal points from gear (including enchs)
    + 4% crits from gear
    + 15 mp5 from gear (excluding trinkets)
    Resistances ( Nature ) : 190 with NR gear unbuffed
    Head: [Dustwind Turban] + ZG Idol ench --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21472
    Neck: [Angelista's Charm] --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21690
    Shoulders: [Animist's Spaulders] +33 Healing Spells --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19928
    Back: [Hide of the Wild] +5 All resistance --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18510
    Chest: [Robe of Volatile Power] + 4 All Stats --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19145
    Bracers: [Bracelets of Royal Redemption] +24 Healing Spells --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21604
    Hands: [Peacekeeper Gauntlets] +30 Healing Spells --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=20264
    Belt: [Corehound Belt] --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19162
    Legs: [Legplates of Blazing Light] + ZG Idol ench --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21667
    Feet: [Boots of Pure Thought] + 7 Stamina --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19437
    Ring 1: [Primalist's Seal] --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19863
    Ring 2: [Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight] --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21210
    Trinket 1: [Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon] --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19288
    Trinket 2: [Scrolls of Blinding Light] --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19343
    Weapon: [The Widow's Embrace] +55 Healing Spells --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22942
    Off-Hand: [Red Dragonscale Protector] + 7 Stamina --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19348
    Relic: [Libram of Hope] --> db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22401

Show us your UI : http://postimg.org/image/jmzgra1av/

List of the addons you are currently using : Atlas / Atlas Loot Enhanced / MobInfo2 / MetaMap / DamageMeters / Decursive / ThreatMeter / CTMod / X-Perl / PPower / Big Wigs

PvE Experience : well my experience progress is until 4/15 NAXX

Previous guilds in Feenix : Last 2 guilds i've been so was Exploding Labrats (which i still feel sorry it disbanded) and Cursed, well now atm i'm in a pvp guild.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): it's a perfect raid time and date for me.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:
    - Flasks of Distilled Wisdom
    - Elixirs of Greater Intellect
    - Elixirs of the Sages
    - Mageblood Potions
    - Sagefish Delights
    - Brilliant Mana Oils
    - Major Mana Potions
    - Demonic Runes
    - Dark Runes
    - Rumsey Rum Black Labels
    - Tender Wolf Steacks
    - Dirge's Kicki'n Chimaerok Chops
    - Elixirs of Fortitude
    - Major Healing Potions
    - 1st Aid Bandages
    - Greater Nature/Fire/Shadow Protection Potions
    - Immature Venom Sacs

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? if that's a must, yes.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes and i'm pretty sure it's a respectable guild (as long as Praeda is one of the oldest guild which its family is still together).

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? i'm pretty sure Becko is vouching for me, we've raided together alot on ELR. Very Happy
    Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: i don't feel like being obliged, for me, being active on forum it's more like showing respect for those which are working for the guild and also trying as hard as you can to reply your best back on the posts, but of course respecting the calendar (which i feel like a must for me) and notify the guildies even when your not able to come for a raid (which everyone knows that guild calendar it's one of the important part of organising a raid).

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : heheh funny 'cuz i remember long time ago was Lonely Island - Like a boss but seems now his actual favourite song looks to be Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman. is that making him a Lonely Island fan? Laughing

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    I'm playing on Vanilla Blizzlike since 2006 (i've tried also some funservers but i found them are for kids and i've always preferred something different, serious, like blizzlike is). When 1st time TBC released, i played for curiosity, yes the update didn't disappointed me but i find that TBC is way easier than classic vanilla and came back on vanilla servers (i like things more complicated that you will never get bored of it). I've started here on Feenix like 3 years ago for now on.I had 3 main accounts here but the first one was phished by hackers(main char Gynno hpala PvPer), 2nd one was permanently banned because i was a fool and spammed disrespect to GMs and Server (i've lost a raid geared Hpala pve-er, Santangelo, a raid geared mage, Full BiS Prot War, and some several lvl 60 characters with all ingame professions 300 skilled and some good epic recipes). Even so, i didn't give up to stop playing on Feenix, and have now this actual main account with Divinebless as main Character which my target is now to reach end-game gear (every player's dream) that i've never had this opportunity because alot of my playing time was lost on my first 2 accounts, but finding a good opportunity joining Praeda, one of the oldest and experienced guild of Feenix which i hopefully like to join.
    Thank you!
    With respect, Divinebless.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Divinebless - Hpala Empty Re: Divinebless - Hpala

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 pm

You've been here before and some people said that Beornhan declined you but you left all of sudden what I can remember, now why is that?

https://praeda.forumotion.com/t2249-divinebless-holy-paladin?highlight=divinebless
    Divinebless
    Divinebless
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Divinebless Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 pm

well yes i've been in praeda months ago and the reason i've got kicked wasnt that beornhan declined me or slackin or any other reason then that there was too many paladins in the guild and i've stayed several times in standby for like 2 weeks and beornhan told me he made his group of paladins raiders already which appeared there would not be any space for me...even in standby i hadn't a chance to raid with you because of no space.
    ntiogol
    ntiogol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 62

Post  ntiogol Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Very nice application Smile GL with it and +1 from me
    Divinebless
    Divinebless
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Divinebless Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 pm

i don't wanna get criticized, i really really didn't intend that... but i've just got an offer from a friend's guild which i would gladly accept it. i wish to Praeda all the best and sorry again for this topic!!!
    Wakox
    Wakox
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 175

Post  Wakox Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 pm

have fun in final exit, watch out they might delete your character also

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:20 am