Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+7
Franckdux
Beornhan
midzit
ljigavi
Naturalforce
Wierdgonzo
Derviah
11 posters

Derviah, Holy Paladin.

Derviah
    Derviah
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Derviah, Holy Paladin. Empty Derviah, Holy Paladin.

Post  Derviah Sun May 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi everyone! Id like to start off with a little disclaimer, of sorts. My gear isnt up to par, my raiding experience as a paladin is nonexistant, and I dont have gold for enchants just yet.

But theres always a but, right?

Ive been raiding for years. As a member, as a raidleader, as maintank and raidleader at the same time. Its something I love, gathering with a bunch of likeminded people and doing some complex computer magic to make a boss fucking die.
    Its amazing.

So yeah, unless I killed you with this preliminary wall of text, read on!

Personal Information

Your name: Martin

Your age: 24

Your nationality: Swedish

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character Information

Character name: Derviah.

Class: Paladin

Race: Human

Spec: Holy. Im not allowed to post a link as Im new on the forum, but currently Im in a "running 5mans with a tank friend" kinda spec.

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas: Yes, yes and no. I got the rep for it, so itll be a snap.

List all your gear and enchants: Starting from upper left to bottom right;
    Zulian Headdress (+8 heal)
    Jin'do's Evil Eye
    Mantle of Lost Hope
    Hakkari Loa Cloak
    Chestplate of Tranquility (+100 health wtf?)
    Gallant's Wristguards
    Bloodcaller
    Brightly Glowing Stone
    Libram of Divinity
    Harmonious Gauntlets
    Sash of Mercy
    Padre's Trousers
    Dragonrider's Boots
    Maiden's Circle
    Band of Mending
    Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
    Briarwood Reed

Im going for the whole +Heal>All thing, as I understand healing pallies should. I have about +650 heal on FoL.

Resistances:

Fire: Royal Seal(+10), Dragonrider Boots(+10), Tribal War Feathers of Fire Resistance(+15), Finkle's Lava Dredger(+15). 50 FR in total.

Nature: Sylvan Vest + Shoulders are quite cheap on AH, but that helmet would take at least a day farming for. I could get the boots from Strat too, for an extra 20. Got a high NR ring tucked away somewhere too.

Frost: None whatsoever.

Show us your UI: Im rolling with a clean UI at the moment, for the full vanilla experience.
    In my raiding prime I used the whole package though; Perl, CTraid (and everything else CT), DBM/Bigwigs, Damage meters, Decursive/cleanse etc.
    Bear in mind I am a seasoned raider. I have no problem finding, installing and configuring addons.

List of the addons you are currently using: None. See above.

PvE Experience: In vanilla I raided as a combat rogue, with a mildly successfull guild called Morning Crew. Not too fun, terrible guild structure, but we got the job done.
    Vanilla; MC, BWL, Ony/ZG/AQ20, and up to Huhuran in AQ40. Went back later in TBC to do the rest, so Ive seen all encounters in their original forms.

TBC is where things really picked up. I joined an old friends guild as a prot warrior, and as a team we managed to foster an amazing raidgroup that worked together so well. We got a bunch of server firsts and had a longstanding rivalry with another guild, to the point where they bought and migrated extremely well geared characters just to beat us. Fun stuff like that.
    Worth noting is that I raidled, co-managed the guild AND maintanked at the same time.
    So, TBC: cleared.

WoTLK was a disappointment to me. Raiding was piss easy, epics were dropping left and right, and our guild fell apart after getting to the lich king pre-nerf 25 man.

Never bothered with Panda town.

Previous guilds in Feenix: Current officer of proud <KEKBUR>, the group that does as it please and doesnt give many shits. Other than that, none.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week?: Yes!

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables? Please state what concumables you are using:
    Brilliant Wizard Oil
    Major Mana Potion
    Flask of Distilled Wisdom
    Elixir of Greater Intellect
    Mageblood Elixir
    Rum, Chops, and of course Greater Resistance Potions.

If theres anything else I should use, Im open to suggestions. Never raided as a caster in vanilla, so my knowledge might be lacking.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by?: Of course. Theres always stuff to do, things to farm.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them?: Yes. The whole reason I decided to apply is because the rules remind me of my old guild. Open, friendly, yet relying on mutual respect to keep things flowing without hitches.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you?: I dont know anyone in Praeda, no.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this?: As mentioned (perhaps too much?) above, Im an old time RL/MT, so writing up tactics tailored for our specific strengths is one of my specialities. Im also quite vocal in my beliefs and ideas, but I always pay heed to the chain of command, as I know firsthand how tough it can be when openly questioned.

Zerroc's favourite song: Some Lonely Island crap that Id rather not listen to myself.

Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Im a Buddhist. A bit unremarkable, yes, but my road there wasnt.
    A few years back I moved to Norway and worked my ass off in kitchens all around Oslo. That was my daytime job.
    At night, I dealt in weed and various psychadelic drugs. (Note; Id never touch heroin, crack or any of that shit)
    I had a long phaze of psychadelic investigations. Id take LSD and sit in my room, meditating for hours.
    I took E, and while all my friends went to dance or have sex, I meditated on what love is. One particular session came to its culmen when I placed a screw driver to a specific point on my forehead, took a rock, and made a hole in the flesh, right down to the bone.
    It may be hard to understand if I say that I did it with perfect clarity. I had a realization and I needed to have it with me forever.
    I wear my scar proudly.

I smoked DMT. I ate shrooms.

I have gazed into the void. I have overcome death. And by extention, so have you all. Do not fear death, because life is only a dream.
    Your life is what you make it out to be, nothing else.

Allright. Kudos if you read all that. I guess thats it for me.
    Wierdgonzo
    Wierdgonzo
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Derviah, Holy Paladin. Empty Re: Derviah, Holy Paladin.

Post  Wierdgonzo Sun May 05, 2013 10:17 pm

This one Dopeey will like Very Happy

Derviah
    Derviah
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Derviah Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Hah, I like your avatar Smile
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Mon May 06, 2013 8:47 am

I love you.
    ljigavi
    ljigavi
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 316

Post  ljigavi Mon May 06, 2013 8:58 am

First of all,we need new raid leader for sure,cauze shivan voice is killing our brains,and dopeey is yelling on his Mic like we are all deaf!!!
    Second:I like ur choice of drugs,heroin,Lsd and other synthetic drugs sux!They got made to kill u!!!
    third:from this apply it seams your are very nice guy!!
    So BIG +1 from me!!!
    About gear u need to w8 some palladin to answer u,cauze we dont have palla CL atm(they are all retarded)
    anyway +1 from me,and i loved too see your in our raids!
    Good luck!
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 am

he just said he was using lsd u blind tard
    +1 for me if u get y gear attunes and enchants done ofc

cheers
    Beornhan
    Beornhan
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 255

Post  Beornhan Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 am

cool personality for a swedish person. like franckdux said "we need 10 active paladins in guild to have atleast 4 in every raid" so +1. also he seems mature, we can switch the kiddos with these things.
    ljigavi
    ljigavi
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 316

Post  ljigavi Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 am

My bad,srry i miss that part!!!
    Dickzit suck my balls!
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon May 06, 2013 9:30 am

ljigavi wrote:First of all,we need new raid leader for sure,cauze shivan voice is killing our brains,and dopeey is yelling on his Mic like we are all deaf!!!

lol you must be the only person in guild who didn't perma mute shivan^^
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 am

Hello Martin,

You can link you spec & you UI, just don't write http or www

Your gear is a bit crap but it's easy to get pre bis raid here. I see you started to run some ZG, try to go to AQ20 too each ID reset. You can also vote on the website wow-one.com and get 3 Vote Points every 12 hours, that would help you to get some nice items for 20/30 VP.

But the most important thing you're missing is gold. People here have alts to get more professions and more money but since you are new it would be good to start with important professions so I suggest you to train herbalism/alchy to get your raid consumables at start.

Good luck with your application.

And WTF is wrong here ? Serbians doing +1 on a swedish apply ?
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Mon May 06, 2013 9:46 am

Franckdux wrote:
    And WTF is wrong here ? Serbians doing +1 on a swedish apply ?

Madness.
    Timosoini
    Timosoini
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 290

Post  Timosoini Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 am

Derviah, Holy Paladin. 35dgzv10
    Derviah
    Derviah
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Derviah Mon May 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi guys! Thanks for all the positive and constructive responses!

In response to gear, Ive done ZG maybe 8-9 times. Im this unlucky with rolls and drops for reals. AQ20, done maybe three runs, but never been in a raid that managed to kill Ossirian.

As for gold, I have a fury warrior that Im farming a bunch of stuff on. Im going to pick up herbalism on it aswell, so I can farm my own pots and flask, and still get some gold on the side.

Also, Im very confused about the serbian vote. That has never happened ever anywhere.

More constructive criticism would be great!
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Mon May 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Its the combination of sweedish blood and psy drugs that scares me
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Mon May 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Derviah wrote:
    In response to gear, Ive done ZG maybe 8-9 times. Im this unlucky with rolls and drops for reals. AQ20, done maybe three runs, but never been in a raid that managed to kill Ossirian.

Also, Im very confused about the serbian vote. That has never happened ever anywhere.

1. Join Oiele's 29 man pugs !

2. ahhhhhahahahhaahahahahah
    Higness
    Higness
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 132

Post  Higness Mon May 06, 2013 3:21 pm

this guy looks like real addition to our junkie club!

+1 from me
    Derviah
    Derviah
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Derviah Tue May 07, 2013 12:41 am

Hello again!

After some consideration, I must retract my application. The gap between my gear and what youre looking for seems too great, and getting to the level where you could seriously consider me would take way too much time from my bodybuilding, picking up chicks and Krav Magaing the shit out of every body in my way.

Seriously though, youre an allright bunch of people, and I wish you the best forever.

Bye ;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:25 pm