Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Aviatorul, combat swords rogue

Aviatorul
    Aviatorul
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Aviatorul, combat swords rogue Empty Aviatorul, combat swords rogue

Post  Aviatorul Mon May 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Andrei

Your age : 24

Your nationality : Romanian

Your time zone: GMT+2

Character Information

Character name : Aviatorul

Class : Rogue

Race : Night Elf

Spec : 20/31/0 combat swords specc

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : yes/yes/yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Hit: 11%
    Crit: 33.9%
    Attack power: 854
    Gear links( all can be found on db.valkyrie-wow)
    Head: Nightslayer: /?item=16821 + ZG enchant
    Neck: Onyxia Tooth: /?item=18404
    Shoulders: Bloodfang: /?item=16832 + ZG enchant +30AP
    Back: Aq20 cloack: /?item=21406 + 3 agility
    Chest: ZG chest: /?item=19834 +100 HP
    Wrist: Bloodfang: /?item=16911 + 9 stamina
    Main hand:Teebu's Blazing Longsword: /?item=1728 +crusader
    Off hand: Vis'kag the Bloodletter: /?item=17075 +15 agility
    Ranged: Crossbow of Imminent doom: /?item=21459 +3% hit scope
    Trinket:Blackhand's Breadth /?item=13965
    Trinket: DM quest trinket for rogue: /?item=18465
    Ring: Don Julio's band /?item=19325
    Ring: Master Dragonslayer's Ring /?item=19384
    Boots: Nightslayer: /?item=16824 +7 agility enchant
    Pants: Bloodfang: /?item=16909 + ZG enchant
    Belt: Bloodfang: /?item=16910
    Gloves: Bloodfang: /?item=16907 +7 agility enchant
    Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Fire: 50 resist(in dps gear)
    Nature: 221 resist(in NR gear)
    Frost: 0 resist

Show us your UI : I have a clear UI, showing only KTM/damage meter/CTRA/CTW. I use original action bars, no addons like Xpearl.

List of the addons you are currently using : bigwigs, nature enemy cast bar, damage meters,KTM, CTRAssist,atlas loot, C'thun warner

PvE Experience : 20 man :ZG/aq20;
    40 man: Molten Core/ BWL/ a few bosses in AQ40

Previous guilds in Feenix : Servo Decus. The reason why i left is because they pretty much disbanded after Easter and they didn't raid anymore.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): I am mature and in control of my own playtime, so joining a raid at those hours won't be a problem for me.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: I usualy bring: flask of the titans, elixir of the mongoose, elixir of giants, winterfall water, nature/fire/shadow protection potion, frost oils, venom sacs, thistle tea, healing potions and i'll do my best to come prepared with whatever is needed for the raid.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    I agree with the fact that sometimes players need to be rotated for the guild interest and i agree with my CL's decisions regarding this.
    Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Yes, i have read the rules and i accept them since they are important to maintain the order and to make sure we are all part of a good community.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

I don't think that anyone from Praeda can vouc for me Sad

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Of course, i used to be active on my old guild's forum and to sign up for the raids so that is not a problem for me.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman

Additional information:
    I'm an active player willing to progress with good raiding attendance. As a member for Praeda i would have to offer a quality player,a good helpful friend for my guild mates and i expect the same thing from them.
    Lemono
    Lemono
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 174

Aviatorul, combat swords rogue Empty Re: Aviatorul, combat swords rogue

Post  Lemono Mon May 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Hello Andrei. Ur gear is aint bad. But need to fix some things. Get the this belt , this boots and this trinket instead ur 2% crit trinket. Also u need to get fire resist gear for 4hm(like a 200+ fr). And enchant all this gear too.
    Also we have 5-6+ active rogues atm. I'm not CL, decision for Stelakis. Just take into attention that u must to fix this things what i said.
    GL
    Aviatorul
    Aviatorul
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Aviatorul Mon May 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi,
    First of all i wanna thank you for your attention...i'll be working on the things you said but it might take a little. I am not sure i can get the Belt of Preserved heads because i think i already did that quest and i can't do it again, but i will get the trinket and the boots u linked for sure:)
    Stelakis
    Stelakis
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 291

Post  Stelakis Wed May 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Active rogues are way to many in out guild atm. Thats why i didnt comment of ur gear and other stuff of ur application. I cant give u a raiding spot because of that..Gl finding a guild!

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 am