Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr

Flaschigt
    Flaschigt
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr Empty Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr

Post  Flaschigt Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 am

The Player:
    My name is Jacob Lundberg Eriksson, I'm from the great scandinavian country of Sweden (Where computers play you!) where I study a technogical program. I spend most of my time by the computer or by hanging with friends, just celebrated my 18th birthday so we'll see how this goes. I consider myself as a social and therefore happy guy.

The Character:
    The name is Flaschigt, nightelf warrior currently specced Prot ( wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_1_805c5001z0055250130530221051 11/0/40 ) with roughly 4½ days played. Currently never experienced the great halls of Naxxrama$$, will work for it.

Equipment: Head --> Bracer, Hands --> Trinkets, and Weapons.
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21460 Helm of Domination [+100 HP]
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21506 Pendant of the Shifting Sands
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16961 Pauldrons of Wrath
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19888 Overlord's Embrace [+70 armor] (Sandstorm Cloak been ninjaed 3 times, resulting in 2 bans /applaud)
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16865 Breastplate of Might [+100 HP]
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16861 Bracers of Might [+9 STM]
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16863 Gauntlets of Might [+7 STR]
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16960 Waistband of Wrath
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16962 Legplates of Wrath [Best fucking Idol rolls ever}
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16862 Sabatons of Might [+7 STM]
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19873 Overlord's Crimson Band
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19912 Overlord's Onyx Band
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18406 Onyxia Bloooooooood Talisman
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=11810 Force of Will
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19867 Bloodlord's Defender [+15 AGI]
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19862 Aegis of the Blood God [+2% Blocking]
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21459 Crossbow of Imminent Doom, also known as the X-Bow..
    Missing enchants are under progress, but recently decided to play the toon and therefore is abit behind.
    2% Hit, 403 Def, 27.12% Block, 16.12% Parry, 5% Dodge from Gear, 5639 HP Unbuffed, 10 AR, 52 FR, 10 NR, 17 SR.

Proffesions:
    Easy and simple; Herbalism and Alchemy, keeps the gold and consumables rolling! (Got everything but Brute force and Distilled Wisdom) Also got BS(armor)/Mining on other toons.

Consumables:
    Health points {Rumsey Rum Black Label, Flask of the Titans, Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops, Major Troll's Blood Potion}
    Resistance {Elixir of Greater Defence, Stoneshield Potion, Greater/ Fire, Nature, Shadow, Arcane, and to come --> Frost - occasional Gift of Arthas and ofcourse Immature Venom Sacs}
    Damage etc. {Elixir of Brute Force, Elixir of Giants, Elixir of the Moongoose, Smoked Desert Dumplings}

And ofcourse DMF everytime, spirit.

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas:
    Yes/Yes/Under progress QQ

Addons:
    BigWigs, CT_RaidAssist, CT_Raidframes, Damagemeter, KTM, C'Thun Warner, CCWatch, CastingBar Time.

PvE Experience:
    Vanilla, cleared most parts - not C'thun or any of the last/2nd bosses in Naxx.
    @ Feenix I've cleared everything but 4HM only tries on these.

Previous guilds in Feenix:
    Ol' Killcount Lost & Final Exit

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    For the most part I will be able to attend these times and days, in the close future there's alot of school going on.. Flaschigt nor Jacob have any problem sitting on the bench.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them? I have accepted, and for the first time read "terms of use" Wink

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you? In the future I bloody hope so!

Zerroc's favourite song (Must answer): Lonely Island - MotherfaskerDubstepAsswipe, too lazy to grab the real name.

Extra:
    Really struggled with Webpages and shit, just copy it and paste if you're interested in the línk... <3

Open for any changes in easy gear swaps/talents/addons etc.

I'm very verbally active and use my microphone each day, hopefully you'll get to experience my outmost beautiful voice! "Tremble mortals and dispair Flaschigt has joined your channel" (Go Archimonde)

I can be very childish and humorous (by my means) but I know when to stop, I always try to attend 100% and I'm very serious about my gameplay.

Don't hesitate to message me in-game! I want to get to know you guys, so don't hesitate by asking if I want to join ZG/AQ20/MC etc. BGs are fun shit aswell.

I hope you notice me and see me as your equal, and I look forward to asking questions or reading either a accept or a decline.

Last but not Least:
    Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr 1V2mu3m
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr Empty Re: Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 am

Hello Flaschigt, thanks for applying to Praeda!

I like the idea of a different template, but yet I think you skipped some parts but on for that later in this post, I think it's a decent effort for an application.

• Your spec works, but misses out on something things and has some strange choices: You go for 3/3 improved block, it's not necessary, as 1/3 gives the same benefits. Going for anger management is odd and not really that useful, and having stuff like improved sunder armor doesn't payback that well while you do miss some fury talents like cruelty which is a quite reasonable threat boost, all in all your spec isn't the best but surely isn't the worse I've seen.

• Gearwise it seems better than BiS pre-raid which is a good start, however, I strongly recommend for you to get Icebane Bracers instead of might for the extra 5 defense.

• Enchants need work, 3% hit scope on the xbow (currently works) and 15 agility on gloves (even on might) are mandatory.

• You didn't answer the NR/FR question (very important for tanks) - these must be fully enchanted with the best quality enchants possible, if you want more info on this just contact me in-game.

• About your consumables list, those are all correct except that Elixir of Brute Force do not stack with giants and dirge food. But do keep in mind these are useful for one specific fight so don't trash them, but don't get them for all raids. Also regular food (Tender Wolf Meat) does stack with all these buffs except desert dumplings and are therefore more desirable for tanks.

• On a final note, you need your Naxxramas attunment fixed before the application is considered, please don't get overwhelmed by this list, our tanks spots are very serious and we just ask for a commitment check here. Fixing all these will eventually make you a more desirable player.

Good luck and don't hesitate in asking me anything if you find me in-game or by PM on the forum.
    Flaschigt
    Flaschigt
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr Empty Re: Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr

Post  Flaschigt Thu May 16, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks for the feedback and I knew I had work to be done! Will be attuneing myself today, and enchant the required as asked. As of now I havn't obtained any FR/NR gear which means I have some stuff to do... will report later this day of the progress - unless you take the chat to me.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Fri May 17, 2013 6:11 pm

He is swedish, invite him.
    Flaschigt
    Flaschigt
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Application by Flaschigt - Prot Warr Empty Sorry for the late update

Post  Flaschigt Sun May 19, 2013 9:30 pm

"Sorry for the late update" all occured on Thursday the 16th

Fixed Nightfall.
    Enchants - Still missing Idol/ZG rep enchant, will be done during the week to come.
    Managed to pull together 169 Nature resistance, if extra is needed there won't be a problem obtaining some extra items.
    Have not yet set out on the quest for Fire resistance gear, will be taken care of in well due time.
    Currently farmed about 8K of Baron runs rep, missing 3K.

Amitta
    Amitta
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 382

Post  Amitta Wed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

I'm sorry but your application has been declined. Thanks for you effort tho.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 am