Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
bongobeaver
Zverk
6 posters

Nidale - Resto druid

Anonymous
    Nidale

Nidale - Resto druid Empty Nidale - Resto druid

Post  Nidale Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:42 am

General information.

Your name: Ruben

Your age: 16

Your nationality: Norwegian

Your current occupation: Student

Your time zone: GMT + 1

Character information.

Character name: Nidale

What class do you play: Resto druid(Don't know if I should mention this, but I also got a protection warrior)

Your race: Nelf

Your spec: Restoration

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): 2 greens, rest is rare. I'm 1,5 bars from friendly with Zandalar so I can use my epic wrists Wink

Fire resistance: 0

Nature resistance: 10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": My warrior is 300 in blacksmithing. Armorsmith.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I didn't play much WoW on Vanilla retail. On Feenix is my experience 4/8 ZG.

What class did you play: Rogue

Equipment: A mix of epic and rare items

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: Ofcourse Smile

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: I'm able to attend atleast 2 a week. It is summer vacation at school now so I got a lot of time for raiding, so it shouldn't be a problem. When shool begins again in the middle of August I'm not so sure because I am not completely sure how much effort the subjects I have chosen takes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A friendly and relaxed athmosphere with a serious attitude that can handle a joke once in awhile Wink

Why do you want to join Praeda: I have read your thread at the Feenix forum and your own forum and found that I like your philosophy and the values you emphasize

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I'm always in a good mood and never whine and discourage others Smile

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes. I read forums a lot and keep an eye on whats happening.

Tell us about yourself: I think I've what I had to say Wink

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    In addition to the resto druid I got a pre raid geared protection warrior. But as you may have understood it is the druid I wish to continue to gear up and develop.
    I think(hope) that my English is rather fluent.
    Anonymous
    Nidale

Nidale - Resto druid Empty Additional info

Post  Nidale Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:50 am

Just want to add that I am more than willing to learn, and that I always listen to my superiors and do what I am told to do. Smile
    Zverk
    Zverk
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 22

Nidale - Resto druid Empty Zverk

Post  Zverk Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:40 am

First of all, put A LOT more time into your applications in the future, this one was poorly done.

You haven't raided MC nor BWL on retail if i understood you correct, and that's a big minus for me I'm afraid.
    However, you seem like a nice guy who is willing to learn, and I think the Guild is in need of resto Druids.

May the force be with you.
    bongobeaver
    bongobeaver
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 32

Nidale - Resto druid Empty Re: Nidale - Resto druid

Post  bongobeaver Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:44 am

sorry there buddy dont like the post -1
    Aladaris
    Aladaris
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 61

Post  Aladaris Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:00 am

pure apply -1
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 am

hm why do you guys say it's poor apply?
    He answered all questions, he didn't *polished* maybe enough, and no smooth talking, but seems like decent apply to me really..
    Smile
    poor BWL xp, but, tactics are easy peasy anyway? Right?
    Go go resto cow, thumbs up from Mofo
    Anonymous
    Nidale

Post  Nidale Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 pm

I completely understand what you're talking about. I thought about it myself, but I just did'nt knew what more to add.
    I would appreciate if you could tell me what I could have done better instead of just down-voting it though.

Best regards,

Nidale
    Misti
    Misti
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Nidale - Resto druid Empty Reply

Post  Misti Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

I disagree with you guys, this is a decent application.
    I like the honesty, and i like the fact that u are resto.
    I think that u should have a chance to prove yourself as you tell us u are a willing to learn, which u have to be.
    Its crucial to get the tactics fast, and if u can do that, i would like to say yes.
    +1.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Nidale wrote:
    Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: I'm able to attend atleast 2 a week. It is summer vacation at school now so I got a lot of time for raiding, so it shouldn't be a problem. When shool begins again in the middle of August I'm not so sure because I am not completely sure how much effort the subjects I have chosen takes.

Need I say more? Not 100% attendance (sure not everyone has) and he's not sure, why would we bother to recruit someone for the summer only and gear that person up if it ends up with him having a lot of work at school and eventually quitting

Waste of time -1

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Fanzer, at least 2 means = 2+. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Misti
    Misti
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Nidale - Resto druid Empty Reply

Post  Misti Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Fanzer, You are only obligated to attend 2.. Do your homework! Very Happy
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Nidale - Resto druid Empty hmm

Post  Mightypuff Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 pm

I dont get how you guys could say this is a poor app, to me its seems very ok, and that he havent raided MC or BWL retail, it doesnt really have that much to say.

1 raid and he knows all the taccs, + there is youtube movies. (Even from Praeda)

Fanzer was talking about the unknown work from when he starts on school again, but that will never be a problem, he is from Norway, and TBH, there is no subject that is so requiring that it leaches all days.

And we have 2 resto druids atm, we got like 4 druid items noone needed last MC raid?

Absolutley a +1 from me Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:33 am