Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Deafwarrior - Fury warr Application

Anonymous
    Deafwarr

Deafwarrior - Fury warr Application  Empty Deafwarrior - Fury warr Application

Post  Deafwarr Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 am

To start things of i want to say HELLOES everyone and thank you for viewing my application
    General information.

Your name: Samuel

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: one year in High school and after that im hoping to get a decent work place.

Your time zone: GMT +1, Server time

Character information.

Character name: Deafwarrior

What class do you play: My name say's it all ;D

Your race: Human

Your spec: 17 points in Arms the rest in Fury

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.):

Head: Heroism head
    Neck: Medallion of the dawn
    Shoulders: Truestriker shoulders
    back: Zulian tigerhide cloak
    chest: Heroism chest
    Bracer: ZG set bracer
    Hands: Heroism with 15+ agi enchant
    Waist: Brigam Girdle
    Leggings: Titanic Leggings
    boots: heroism boots
    Finger's: Painwear band and Magmi's will

Fire resistance: 13

Nature resistance: 13, I have not been farming for poision resistance but when needed to do so i will try my best to farm for it.

alchemy 300 skill: Yes, i can make Flask of the titans and also other potions asswell like Elixir of the moongoose, Greater stoneshied protection and also Elixir of Chromatic resistance

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

Well, i diddnt play to much on Vanilla but, When everybody lvled to lvl 70 my brother said to me that burning crusader sucked so i did my best thing and that was i decided to stay at lvl 60 and after that items just came and came to me for my lvl 60 paladin (and he is still at 60) i raided sometimes naxxramas with 39st lvl 70:s and me the only one lvl 60 and got items like Belt of the grand crusader and my main weapon was the sword from twin bosses and i was close having all ti2, ti1.
    PvE experience and some people considerd me as a god back then so they asked me if i could create a guild for ppl to start raid lvl 60 instaces, and so i did
    I created a guild called "Still Raiding" and we did some ZG runs and AQ20 at lvl 60 but that was pretty much it but i loved the community in my guild back then and that is what i espect to have hear.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: yes, but my currently mic is broken and idk how to fix if, i consider to buy a new one.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: DKP system is only but good.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: But Ofcause!!

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: as said before i espect a enjoyable guild with Humours and not all to serious and i espect us to be raiding all the way up to Naxxramas when Fenix chooses to make it =).

Why do you want to join Praeda: I been stuck in many guilds and after i always find myself raiding with Pugs but this is unacceptable, i want to stay in a good guild that can atleast take down ZG and AQ20 withouth having randoms in it.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? BEcause i was probly around the last person that raided old instances like Naxxramas and such on my Retail and u could use an experience guy as me.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes i am.

Tell us about yourself: I am a guy that never give up, can be good but also bad i'm also a guy that want to be best on everything, and yes i know how ridicelous that souds but it's the truth

Zerroc's favourite song: Easily, put on Ramstien on highest volume and go and play some battlegrounds

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Soon i will have Lionhearts helmet since i've already gotten all the mats, I only need a Blacksmither, so feel free to whisper me after this application if you can make one for me =)

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Anonymous
    Deafwarr

Deafwarrior - Fury warr Application  Empty Re: Deafwarrior - Fury warr Application

Post  Deafwarr Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am

did some miss spelling there and for that i'm sorry i just got furstrated over the fact that i needed to re-type all since my homepage fucked it over when i was about to send it, please consider this.
    Anonymous
    Deafwarr

Deafwarrior - Fury warr Application  Empty Re: Deafwarrior - Fury warr Application

Post  Deafwarr Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:23 am

it's just that i love to write but when i need to re-type a text i've already typed, it alwyas ends up IN the dump
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:46 am

Could you write down hit %, ap unbuffed and your weapons?

Thanks
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:06 am

Doesn't matter how much effort you've put in your application because from what I've read
    Are you ready to work with our loot system: DKP system is only but good.
    you don't like to work with DKP and also you haven't read the Read this before applying topic. You got my disapproval (-1)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:03 am