Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Eilia - Hunter Application

Eilia
    Eilia
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 12

Eilia - Hunter Application Empty Eilia - Hunter Application

Post  Eilia Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 pm

General information.

Your name: Jakub

Your age: 23

Your nationality: Czech

Your current occupation: Unemployed – Looking for new job

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Eilia

What class do you play: Hunter

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Marksmanship

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    Head: Giantstalker's Helmet database.wow-one.com/?item=16846
    Neck: Amulet of the Darkmoon database.wow-one.com/?item=19491
    Shoulder: Truestrike Shoulders database.wow-one.com/?item=12927 ( Its just a hit eq item, hope i will get ZG shoulders soon)
    Back: Cape of the Black Baron database.wow-one.com/?item=13340
    Chest: Runed Bloodstained Hauberk database.wow-one.com/?item=19904
    Wrist: Zandalar Predator's Bracers database.wow-one.com/?item=19833
    Hands: Giantstalker's Gloves database.wow-one.com/?item=16852
    Waist: Zandalar Predator's Belt database.wow-one.com/?item=19832
    Legs: Giantstalker's Leggings database.wow-one.com/?item=16847
    Feet: Sabatons of the Flamewalker database.wow-one.com/?item=19144
    Ring 1: Don Julio's Band database.wow-one.com/?item=19325
    Ring 2: Protector's Band database.wow-one.com/?item=19514
    Trinket 1: Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas database.wow-one.com/?item=18473
    Trinket 2: Blackhand's Breadth database.wow-one.com/?item=13965
    Weapon: Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepersdatabase.wow-one.com/?item=18715 ( Also got Warmonger sword for its +3 hit )
    Ranged: Ancient Bone Bow database.wow-one.com/?item=18680 (I hope i can switch it for Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers database.wow-one.com/?item=18713, but its nearly impossible to get that q item from ony with pug) Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina quiver + Thorium arrows

6% hit/ 23,7% crit, 322 agi , 1004 rAP unbuffed

Well i know that this gear is not best for BWL progress, but this chat was originaly designated for pvp and things like hit rating is not too much important for ZG/MC and pugs. However i can still achieve 15% hit if really necessary for bosses. Already got 6%, another 3% i can get from talents, next 3% from Warmonger (despite its shitty blue, still better than miss with tranquilizing shot) and another 3% from scope (its quite a waste of mats attach it to this blue bow, but i can afford it if needed).

Fire resistance: 27(think i can get more from enchants/libram if necessary)

Nature resistance: 20 (80 with aspect)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Tailoring 300, Engineering 300, Cooking 300 but nothing special. I can make Flask of Supreme power on my alt, but it is not so rare.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG,AQ20,MC (I have done rest raids, except original Naxx, later on burning crusade, so i’m partialy familiar with them but it's been a long time since I was here)

What class did you play: Mage as main, ocassionaly priest as alt

Equipment: I do not remember exactly, rougly something like ZG/MC eq on mage.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    Smrtici Smrt - Its a national guild for CZ/SK players. I I had some problems with a former friend so i rather left it than make any problems inside guild.
    Missclick – i dont have much to say here, i was invited just a day before Missclick died…thats what i’m calling a bad luck

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3 : Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes but i do not speak much unless it is necessary

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes. I used several different systems for the time I play.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Pretty easy at this time. Maybe it get little complicated in future, when i have a new job, but i hope it will be fine, not any three-shift operation or simillar shit.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Serious raiding party to enjoy all old-school content with EU raidtimes in first place, but also nice and pleasant enviroment for pvp and other stuff.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because its pretty active guild with EU raidtimes, decent progress, plus i really enjoy premades with few members of Praeda.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?
    I can offer you a experienced player who loves vanilla wow as it is and will adapt to the needs of guild.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I was never too much active on forums mostly because it was not important, but I have no problem with it. Raid sign up is obvious thing.

Tell us about yourself: About me, huh ? I have nothing special to say here, i’m just an ordinary guy from central europe with a quite huge affinity with ICT, likes metal music … blablabla..is it really important right now ?

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss .. i found it on youtube and its really not my cup of tea

Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Eilia - Hunter Application Empty Re: Eilia - Hunter Application

Post  Fanzer Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 am

+1
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 am

I also liked your application, +1.

Welcome to Praeda! Contact an officer in-game for a guild invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 am