Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Fyx hunter application

fyx
    fyx
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Fyx hunter application Empty Fyx hunter application

Post  fyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

Personal Information

Your name : ludwig

Your age : 19

Your nationality : sweden

Your time zone: stockholm 1+ gmt

Character Information

Character name : fyx

Class : hunter

Race : nightelf

Spec : 2/31/18 to get tureshot aura and increase hit

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : yes attuned to all of them

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

melee = 7% hit, 17,99% crit and 1032ap

blooddrenched mask, pendant of clerity, zandalar predetor's mantle, zulian tigerhide cloak, runed bloodstained hauberk +100 mana, zandalar predetor's bracers +4mp5, huntmans harpoon +25agi, mandokir's sting I have mats for 3 hit but havnt found anyone that can make it, gloves of the tormented +7 agi, ossirian's binding, leggings of destruction, windreaver greaves +7agi, myrmidon's signet, band of jin, blackhands breath, royal seal of eldre'thalas

I have 17% hit (with specc) with my hit gear

And my NR gear is: sylvan vest, gaea's embrace, peridot circle of nature resistance, sardonyx knuckle of nature resistance, chloromesh girdle, brusselhide leggings. and lok delar. Smile

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 10,137,0

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using : bigwings, c'thun warner, ktm, dmg meter, ct_raidassist

PvE Experience : everything up to naxx and instructor and anub'rekhan in naxx

Previous guilds in Feenix : Im a former member of exploding labrats

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes I am.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? yes ofcourse

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? no sorry

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :lonely island - like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I have 300 alch and 300 herb so I make most of my pots by myself.

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Fyx hunter application Empty Re: Fyx hunter application

Post  Dopeey Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Hello Ludwig and thanks for applying to <Praeda>.
    Your application is decent.However i ve noticed some things that i should mention.First of all you dont need Surefooted.Hunters Hit Cap rating is 9%, so you can remove it (and perhaps put some in Imporve Aspect of the Hawk for +3% IAS).Also i do not agree with the sylvan set you crafted.If you craft Mails/Leathers NR set that will boost you to 178 NR (+Elfs Racial), without any buffs.Your gear isnt quite what we wanted, but i see you have more than BiS pre-RAID gear,and your expirience is quite good.However just because we r in Praeda, doesnt mean that we dont know whats going on on other guilds aswell.I asked your x Class Leader, and he said nice words about you,only think is that you singed up for raids and you didnt show up.I ll have to ask you to avoid that in Praeda.Also you must understand that, because you lack some gear,we might have to rotate you sometimes.I can give you a trial raid on Thursday and if your performance is ok, you have my +1

Regards

Dopeey

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 pm