Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Hunter application

Waraxer
    Waraxer
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Hunter application Empty Hunter application

Post  Waraxer Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 am

General information.

Your name: Danijel

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Serbian

Your current occupation: I finished my high school not so long ago,so now i don't do anything atm,just chilling with my friends and do some usual stuff that people do.

Your time zone: I don't know which is it actually,but it's same like servers time. Smile

Character information.

Character name: Falarimm

What class do you play: Hunter

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Marksmanship 7/44/0 currently,but i'm going to respec in 1/20/30 as son as i get some better gear.

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): 18.27%/2% hit/343 agi/218 stam

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): For now i have enchanted only +25agi (two-handed weapon) and +7dmg (scope-range wepon). Problem is that for now i don't have so much gold that i can spend to enchant low gear,but i'm sure i will have all the money I need to enchant when i get some better gear.

Fire resistance: 24

Nature resistance: 10

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Herbalism / Leatherworking - My second profession (LW) is not on the higest level it can get but i'm locking forward to max it and start making some good stuff that i can sell or make it for guild mates.

Do you have a character for herbing? As i sad i have it max-ed.

Played time (/played in game for details): 11 days-8 hours-17 minutes (i think seconds are not too important Very Happy)

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): Of course,i have attuned for both.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: I was in guild name "Brutal Balkanians",that was guild formed just from people who live in my country,but there was no progress in guild so we all decided to split up and search for some better guilds.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: I use "Big Wigs","Gatherer","MetaMap" and "SwStats".

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:

What class did you play:

Equipment:
    Head - Backwood Helm
    Neck - Maelstorm's Tendril
    Shoulder - Bloodsoul Shoulders
    Back - Shadow Prowler's Cloak
    Chest - Beaststalker's Tunic
    Wrist - Zandalar Predator's Bracers
    Gloves - Giantstalker's Gloves
    Waist - Giantstalker's Belt
    Legs - Giantstalker's Leggings
    Boots - Elven Chain Boots
    1.Ring - Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker
    2.Ring - Painweaver Band
    1.Trinket- Blackhand's Breadth
    2.Trinket - Royal Seal of Eldre'thalas
    Weapon - Barbarous Blade
    Ranged Weapon - Bloodseeker
    Quiver - Quickdraw Quiver

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes

Do you have a mic: I do.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Your current system is DKP,and have no problems with it.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes i have no problems with that.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: I have one more caracter (name: Waraxer but i'm not in any guild with it).

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): I'm able to attend on every guild run,the only thing that will force me to miss it is some big real life problem.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect good raids,and most important i expect to spend good time with all the members of guild.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Because i think that Praeda is good guild,with nice progress and that is just what i'm searching,good guild with good members.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I'm trying to do my best in WoW and I think that I can help guild to progress.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): You can't progress if u don't wipe,no one cleared anything without wiping,if u wipe that means that u did something wrong,so next time u try to do it on some other way.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Of course I'm.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): I play football and that's what i do for most of the time when i have free time. I also love to spend time with my friends,going to the parties... I thank God i don't have wife yet,but i do have girlfriend,or more of them. Very Happy

Zerroc's favourite song:
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Hunter application Empty Re: Hunter application

Post  galahead Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 am

We do need hunters BUT...

1) You don't have any enchants other than on weapons.
    2) You didn't read our rules.
    3) You don't have any Nature resistance. (and no money to get any either)

Waraxer
    Waraxer
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Post  Waraxer Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 am

1)I don't have enchants because they are expensive and i'm not a donor or what ever to enchant every piece of gear that i get. I will full enchant when i get a t1 gear.

2)Tell me how did u saw that i didn't read rules,because i think i did that?

3)You need to get Nature resistance from some gear,yea i maybe don't have money to buy it at this moment but with a little help from my guild mates i will get it fast. And also i won't instant go to AQ40 so i won't need it immediately.

Thank you anyway for reading my application. Smile
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:52 am

Even though I don't have to explain myself I will make it clear for you:

1) In our rules it clearly states that in order to be accepted you need fully enchanted gear including head and legs

2) Zerroc's favourite song:
    This is there for a reason.... + my answer in 1)... so you DIDN'T read the rules

3)This is an AQ40 progressing guild. What makes you think that we want to get you on and not have you in AQ40 with us? and on another note: what make you think that guildies will help you get gear... Nobody does anything for free

Have a nice day
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:12 am

well gala is right, but we do help people get their gear, if it's advice or a craftable item they need, or some help in an instance. Of course we help out.

You don't need to be a donor to enchant your gear, some voting and farming will easily buy you the mats, it's not that hard to make money here. People in the guild receive help when they put their own effort in, and it's usually clear who does it. If you're willing to make the effort, update this thread.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 am

Fully enchanted, with Nature resistance people we're recruitng.
    Read rules before applying and do it again.
    Declined now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:13 am