Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Hunter Application

Whiteeye
    Whiteeye
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post  Whiteeye Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm back again after many studies and exams Smile

Your name: Christopher

Your age: 21

Your nationality: Denmark

Your current occupation: Something like High School, it's not actually called that.

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Whiteeye

What class do you play: Hunter

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: 5/39/7

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): I've got 3% chance to hit, 17% chance to crit & 962 Ranged Attack Power.

Fire resistance: 0

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I've got cooking on 300/300. Maybe I can make some food that will benefit the raid in the future

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: ZG, AQ20, Molten Core, 6/8 in Blackwing Lair. Never got to kill Chrommaggus because Burning crusade came out, and ruined all the fun, I hope to try content like AQ40 with Praeda!

What class did you play: Hunter

Equipment: I had 4/8 Tier 1. 2/8 Tier 2. Gurubashi Dwarf Destroyer, something like that.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: My guild was a guild with the estimate of around 100 players, alts included. We raided every Thuesday, thursday & Sunday. I was in it for over 6 months, and I made some good friends. It disbanded later on in Burning Crusade becuase of the guild master quitting.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Think I got like 5 or 6 different communication programs! I can attend.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: DKP is okay with me. You have to contribute to earn.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes, I love raiding.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect some fine & fair leadership, who can stear the raid & guild in the right direction. Good teamplayers who work together to reach our common goals. I expect fun raiding hours, and fun hours outside the raid also.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to join Praeda becuase I've been on Feenix now for a while as a Lone Wolf. Now I want a guild so that I can start raiding. I've met some guys from Praeda, and they seemed cherry and professional. They knew what they were doing and looking from the outside I think Praeda is the guild with the best status on the server. If I could be a part of Praeda I would be a proud member to have Praeda below my name. Now I think I've said the guild name too many times! But I really want to join and start raiding again.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild: I can pull of steady DPS, I don't mind passing on gear for other people, since a guild gear up as one unit, not individual units. I don't give up and leave because of 1 wipe, a boss kill takes as many wipes as it takes. If you want to learn something you're going to fail, again and again until you got it right.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I've used forums in guilds many times, and I've always been able to get along with it.

Tell us about yourself: I'm just a someone who lives in Denmark, I like German football because that's where I was born. I also like to play F1 and Battlefield Bad Company 2. But mostly I play WoW of course. I like a good movie now and then, and I might be going to the circus tomorrow. I like to go out on saturdays to have a good time with mates or my girlfriend. I'm optimistic and I peform will in school also.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss. Love that song!

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Did you know.. That if all the Chinese people stood on a chair and jumped down at the EXACT same time.. They could knock the earth out of orbit. Amazing? :O
    Roegnvald
    Roegnvald
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 154

Hunter Application Empty Re: Hunter Application

Post  Roegnvald Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:42 pm

I'd like you to pour some light on next questions:
    • Do you have a %hit equipment? Anything lower than +9% to hit is a no-go for raids.
    • Also, as our next step is AQ40, you need a NR gear, but it seems that you don't have any.
    • What professions do you have? Only cooking?
    • Do you have enchants on your gear?

Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Seems like a friendly chap. I hope he has some %hit gear and has his gear fully enchanted.
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 am

Very nice application
    Please work on Roegnvald's proposals and post an update here.
    Good luck
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Not a bad application, however to my knowledge he has not addressed Roegenvald's questions/issues and so I have decided to fill the hunter slot with another hunter.

Thank you for your application.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:06 pm