Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Cabronita 60 Holy Priest

Cabronita
    Cabronita
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 324

Cabronita 60 Holy Priest Empty Cabronita 60 Holy Priest

Post  Cabronita Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Your name: Cristi

Your age: 27

Your nationality: romanian

Your current occupation: cabby Very Happy

Your time zone: GMT+2

Character information.

Character name: Cabronita

What class do you play: priest

Your race: human

Your specc: holy (i had the spirit of redemption spec, but it turns out it is soooo bugged, so rerolled divine spirit)

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): since this is my first char and is relatively new, my gear is not so great, doing the d1 set atm (wish i had someone to farm it with, good players are hard to find)

Fire resistance: -

Nature resistance: -

Your proffesions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": alchemy, normal stuff, and weedpicking

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: A lot to say here. I played WoW in 2 major episodes. The first one, during vanilla for about 1 year, played a mage, mostly casual-fun, then took a break. After that I came back in full force, raiding in TBC with a hardcore guild on Sylvanas (stuck on M'uru, cleared SWP the week the nerf patch came), during which I and a few buddies of mine started doing oldschool the raids, and getting to see what I couldn't a few years earlier. I can openheartedly say that I know pretty much anything about any encounter in vanilla, from most PoVs.

What class did you play: since the start of my pve experience i've been a healer priest (holy/disc/mixed).

Equipment: Since I've just started this char on the server (less than a week old), my gear is not so great, but I'm working to get d1 set and afterwards upgrading it. Mostly blues one could say.

Are you able to attend to Ventrilo: ofc

Do you have a mic: yup

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: guildless

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to at least 3 raids, every week: yes, i work every 2 days, so i can manage 3 raids/week without a problem.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: i expect to find a guild with quality players that can move out of the fire and willing to have progress, guildies willing to help each other with crafting and what else.

Why do you want to join Praeda: i want to relive vanilla from the very first raid to the end. I don't want to get boosted, I usually carry my own weight during raids.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?

Tell us about yourself: I like PvE much more than PvP, I catch tactics on-the-fly. On retail servers I can say that I had every full tier (D1, D2, D3, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, ZG, AQ20, AQ40) and also I managed to get myself an Atiesh (have worked for that one more than half a year).I had been doing also pugs for vanilla raids during TBC with a constant group because they were much better designed and liked them more than ... ssc or tk. I always give a helping hand to people that need it. I am also a collectioner, on retail i had pretty much every pve achievement, a ton of mounts, every enchant ingame (the drop% were much lower there than here), the immortal title, every faction maxxed out.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting: healbot always open to suggestions and I usually say what I think. Contact me ingame if you wanna have a chat ( i know the gear is an important factor, but imo skill>gear anytime). Cheers!
    Quasarkin
    Quasarkin
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 225

Cabronita 60 Holy Priest Empty Re: Cabronita 60 Holy Priest

Post  Quasarkin Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:48 pm

A fellow romanian! Shit got intense.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Great application! I don't think the gear will be much of a problem since most members run 5man/10man in our spare time and you will probably gear up fast. This is a +1 from me.
    Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Ver nice application. Viveca got the right, we run some 5man/10mans in our spare time, and when we are missing people for it, it is mostly healers.

So welcome to Praeda Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:22 am