Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Branje (rogue Praeda app)

branje
    branje
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Branje (rogue Praeda app) Empty Branje (rogue Praeda app)

Post  branje Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Brandon

Your age :18

Your nationality :I am American, but I live in germany with the standard times.

Your time zone:

Character Information

Character name :Branje

Class :Rogue

Race :Human

Spec : Combat rogue, 17/34/0

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : I currently am attuned to all of these Raids! :3

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Nightslayer Cover

Zandalarian Shadow Talisman

Zandalar Madcap's Mantle

Might of the Tribe ( 3 agi)

Nightbrace Tunic (+4 in all stats)

Zandalar Madcap's Bracers (9 str)

Devilsaur Gauntlets (15 agility)

Belt of preserved Heads

Devilsaur Leggings

Boots of the Vanguard (7 agility)

Jungle ring of the Monkey (I know it sucks but I wasn't able to get a replacement the last couple of days :S)

Myrmidon's Signet

Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom

Chromatically Tempered Blade (Crusader

Warblade of the Hakkari ( 15 agi )

Fahrad's Reloading repeater

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : Fire:30 Nature:60 (190 Is needed but I am sure Praeda could help me out with Bramblewood :3) Frost: 40 (The gear is fairly easy to get so I will get lots of it soon)

Show us your UI :
    I wasn't able to post this for some reason.

List of the addons you are currently using :
    Xperl
    Atlasloot
    Ezdismount
    Omni cooldowncount
    Spell alert
    Weaponquickswap
    Chronometer

PvE Experience : Full ZG Full AQ20 Full MC Full Bwl and I know some tactics in AQ40 Although theres also I do not know. (Just beeing honest) Naxx I have done some bosses there on other servers and on retail but I also do have not too much of knowledge.

Previous guilds in Feenix :True colors, Game mechanics. And some I do not remember.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes I am able to come to almost every raid if not I am probably doing some thing very very important.-

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes ofcourse this is no problem! Very Happy

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes I do.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Sadly no. Most of the higher raiding tier guilds are complete Dickheads to be honest. And I hope to get into a more friendly and happy enviroment. ( and Helpful ofcourse! ^^)

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Like a Boss (lonely island)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I am almost always on. Need help with something? I can usually be there to help! I am not the best geared but I can always improve on that and I am quite friendly. Can be a little ignorant at times but so is everyone. I am willing to do anything to improve myself in this guild and I hope I may join you on your adventures on Feenix! (Branje Warsong 12x) ((Also if im missing any very important Addon just tell me I will get it ASAP!))
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Branje (rogue Praeda app) Empty Re: Branje (rogue Praeda app)

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 pm

You want an addon asap? Get BigWings (wigs on Feenix), the fixed version - either Mesmerize or WIP. KTM would be awesome too ))
    branje
    branje
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Post  branje Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:35 am

Alright I have downloaded Bigwigs. :3

EDIT: Oh also forgot I already have KTM didn't list it.
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 pm

hey branje!

we came to the conclusion to decline your application.

not only are you not willing to take the time and dedication to make up for your bad gear, you also don't fix enchantments and don't take consumables that are mandatory (or you take them too late, after i pressure you...).also it's not quiet the best behaviour to show no dedication, but demand gear in your first 2 raids when you get a chance like that. that being said, apparently you had a disagreement with raidlead which resulted in you ninja-logging your 2nd raid.

it was meant as a chance, if you would have at least tried to improve your green auction house ring or your terrible neck for example it might have been a different story. personally i think you are not a raidviable player and you should reconsider if you even want to go that path- that or invest more time and at least try to perform.

greetings!

declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:51 am